The discussions

Wifi connection not showing

Solved

Hello, I have an ACER Aspire V13 with Windows 10 OS. My problem is, I was having problem before with the wifi connection. It keeps on getting dis...

6 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2017 by
John050215

Connected to wifi but can't browse

Hello! My laptop is ACER Aspire E14 and it is windows ten and recently I don't what happened. I'm connected to the wireless internet connection, I...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2017 by
CCMWolf

Connected to internet but can't browse

Hello, Hi I have a laptop windows ten , we have norton antivirus installed , we are connected to the internet wireless, when I click on the interne...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Acer aspire e 15 will pick up some wifi spots but not others??

Hello, My said laptop will not pick-up (some) WiFi networks even though my mobile and tablet can. The network simply does not appear at all on the...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Hello, Hi, I can connect to my wifi but it needs saying no int. Same with 2 other people in my house! Help! System Configuration: Android / Chr...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Cannot connect my new acer to the local library wifi

Hello, Cannot connect my new Acer to the local library wifi System Configuration: Windows / Edge 15.15063

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2017 by
xpcman

Google chrome opens an error page.

Hello, Hi, i am connecting my pc using wifi adapter. I have connected to the internet.But, if i open. google chrome it opens a error page. I cant fi...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

hello, i'm using windows 7 and recently bpught a hspa usb modem togather with sim cards. i have a problem accesing internet as it shows that it is c...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, My name Punam Verna I lost my password please send me System Configuration: Android / UC Browser 10.4.1.565

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

How to extend wifi range?

hello to all, I'm at a stand still on this one and in need of help.as i am helping some good friends out they have a DSL modem with wifi the range is ...

8 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2017 by
mustwatctv

Wifi for printer

Hello, I have unlimited data from a different city but no wifi. Is there a solution from my phone System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Antenna that can better receive a local hotpot signal

Hello, Is it possible to put an antenna on top of your house that is capable of receiving the WIFI that is broadcast by a hotspot? Is it then po...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Factory reset on my dell inspiring mini lapt

I've done Ctrl 11, Ctrl 8 and all the other choices I've been given and my computer still hasn't been reset. Can someone please help

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2017 by
ac3mark

Wifi username

How to find my wifi username

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Wifi router is not showing 4 lights

My wifi router is not showing 4 lights maybe because it has been reset so what should I do

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

How to download software?

am so happy to be a member of your great site CCM . i owned pc windows xp - so i need to download some softwares . please help me and keep in toug...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

How to download wi-fi signals speeder?

Hello, i would like to download wi-fi signals speeder

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

How to replace epson printer ink?

Hello, A printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support. Mo 9752029579 System Configuration: Windows / Fire...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2017 by
Prakash

Can we connect bluetooth with wifi

Can we connect bluetooth with wifi?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2017 by
Ambucias

Problem with wifi

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop So I was watching something on youtube and the internet just stopped working I thought it was because of th...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2017 by
ravi39

New modem extender won't connect

i cant get my belkin wifi extender to connect to the new modem the last modem went out so they put in a new one and the extender wont connect to it ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2017 by
ac3mark

@ac3mark connection between router and modem did not work

Hello, ac3Marck, i made what you told me and it worked. Thanks a lot. Now I have wifi at home System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 61.0.3163....

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2017 by
scarcity

Red x appears beside wifi signal - i'm stumped!

Solved

Hello forum members, I have a very strange thing going on with my WiFi connectivity and hoping someone can help. I will provide as much info here ...

13 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2017 by
Me

Trouble connecting to hotspots

Solved

Both my e-book reader and laptop do connect to the internet, but only at home. Elsewhere (and I travel a lot) they do not. What used to happen is that...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2017 by
Trancher

The connection between router and modem did not work

Solved

I followed the instructions to set the router so I can have wi-fi available for my tablet and cellphone. The brand of the router is TP-link- WR740N an...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2017 by
ac3mark

Wifi connected but can't browse (windows xp)

Hello, WiFi is connected but internet is not coming.when I open command prompt and enter ipconfig its shows ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2017 by
ac3mark

Can you pick up a wifi signal and share it?

Hi everyone, here is the situation, I get free internet off next door library when I enter my library card details, yet this wifi will not reach the b...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Why can i access the internet when my wifi app is turned off?

Why can I access the Internet when my wifi app is turned off?

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2017 by
xpcman

Wireless connection keeps dropping

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 3410 laptop. And my internet connection is Belkin54g with AT&T connection. My internet keeps dropping about every 5 m...

11 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2017 by
gues

Laptop wifi is slow

Hello, my desktop is running fine but my lap top on wireless is running slow System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 60.0.3112.113

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Wi-fi wireless connection is not available

Hello, my laptop wireless connection isn't working properly. In control panel only Ethernet is available and wireless connection is not available ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2017 by
jansialice

How do you get someone off your wi-fi?

there is a person who is sucking the internet signals from my parents wi=fi and us kids dont have any cell phone access. :(

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Wifi lost all the ssid

Hello, could some help me we have lost all the SSID that belong to the Motel and getting different SSID from different names around the area. And beca...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2017 by
JefferyHunter

Someone hacked my account

Hello, Someone hacked my account and has changed recovery and gmail no. I want it back System Configuration: Android / Chrome 61.0.3163.81

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2017 by
Geek8

How to setup belkin router ?

I am using Belkin router from previous five years. A fight occurs between me and my brother. He through something on me and that hits Belkin router,af...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2017 by
reynovan

Is there any way to connect to wifi in my nokia x2-02?

Hello, Can i get wifi in my nokia X2-02? System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.107

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2017 by
BunoCS

Guest ssid

Hello, I have a guest SSID, I'm connected but I don't have internet. 2 routers in the LAN, 2º with guest SSID have no DHCP. Any help? Thank ...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Wifi logo has red x

Hello, This red x over my wife icon has me so frustrated. I have tried everything list on the sites. Now I'm about to try the IP address, but don't...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2017 by
Ambucias

Wifi only ethernet network is available

Hello, I have dell Alienware laptop and i have been have issues of connection to my wifi Wifi icon doesn't come up on the screen there is only the...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2017 by
ac3mark

My pc is connected to the internet but sometimes it wont work

my internet is connected to my pc, sometimes it works like it needs to, most of the time my pc wont use any data for some reason. for example, you...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2017 by
ac3mark

Can't access google account & internet

My Lenovo smartphone is connected to our home WiFi I can't sign back in to my google account after I reset my phone it was working 3days ago it sudden...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2017 by
ac3mark

Wifi signal in other devices becomes weak when i use my laptop.

Every time when I turn on WiFi on my laptop , WiFi signal on other devices becomes very weak ! How to solve this problem and why does that happen ? ( ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2017 by
ac3mark

Connected to the wifi but can't browse

Hello, So let me explain y'all what happened. My contract with my Internet provider is on cable so I won a Router and Modem. 5 days ago I got disco...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2017 by
AndreyAzrael

Need account back

I need account back please

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Signal is strong, i cannot connect to the internet

Hello everyone, I recently bought a TP Link router for my apartment but i have been running into some troubles with my wireless connection. Here it...

16 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Wifi connection problem

Hello all I am facing wifi connection issue. I have installed wifi drivers properly. I also have turned on wifi capability.i have connected LAN ca...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Lenovo b940 not connecting to wifi

Hello, my laptop for Lenovo b490 is for not connecting wifi Lenovo laptop net connecting for data cable please wifi fix my problem pl...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2017 by
xpcman

Internet connection but can't browse

Hello, Wifi is connected and signal strength is very strong but will not let me connect to internet. Laptop or phones cannot connect System Con...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2017 by
xpcman

Rct tablet wont pick up any wi-fi connections

hi I have a RCT tablet, the one with the detachable keyboard, I have been having a nightmare with the connection issues it has been having. it seems t...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Internet shows connected but can't browse

Hello all For a few weeks I have a problem connecting internet on my dell leptop. It's showing that I have connection to the wifi but a can't enter...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark
Results 251 - 300 out of a total of 2,290