The discussions

Xp instoled

Hello, how to instoled hp puvlion dv 6700 for xp?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Demand for xp drivers

Hello, sir i need all drivers for WINDOWS-XP of my hp pavilion dv4-1114 nr entertainment pc. must be covered in the vista o.s please reply me...

closeup22

Can't play dvd's in my dvd drives, xp pro

Hello, According to my system screen I have 1) SONY DVD-ROM DDU1615 2) TSSTcorp CD/DVDW SH-S162L Neither of these drives will play a DVD movie o...

dancedhall

Xp on pree vista

Hello, i'm installing xp on pre vista but there is no respons when press f8 on licence screen, plz help me

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Xp on vista platform ?

Hello, mine is vista OS with 64bit. i would like to install xp on my laptop...and i don't want vista on my laptop can any one tell me which xp OS...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Win xp activation problem

Hello, i have a problem with activation my win xp pro 2002 , i already installed it but i don't know what to do with the msg "you need to activate ...

closeup22

Toshiba laptop vista to xp

Hello, I'm having toshiba satellite A200 system precompiled with vista. I want to format & install windows xp in my system. So can any one help me...

closeup22

Xp not seeing my second hard drive

I reformatted and reinstalled XP on my main HDD. I have another drive in the machine with data on it. When I finished reformatting and reinstalling,...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
yyy

Sata drive supported motherboard xp install

Hello, I am faceing a problem of installing xp os which have sata supported mother board like ich7,ich8 onwards,i dont want to use sata driv...

dancedhall

How to reload xp on new laptop hdd

Hello, My Dell XPS laptop HDD is failing. I need to replace it. How do I reload windows XP? I do not have the original disc(the version I have is cer...

dancedhall

Installasion of xp os

Hello, how to install os for 100+ new system

dancedhall

Windows xp home edition

Hello, I did a recovery on my computer and somehow I removed my windows xp from my computer. I went to winn32 and it said the version of windows I ha...

iveal

Windows xp home

Hello, I have window 2000 professional on my laptop and would like to put windows xp home on it. My question is can xp run with a intel celeron pr...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
theknee

How to install xp with pendrive

Hello, i want to istall Xp with bootable pen drave plz guide me?

dancedhall

Xp rename

Hello, my computer window xp,windows 7 both os but starting time windows 7 showing windows 7 but xp showing earily version how to change xp rename

dancedhall

Xp sessions do not start up on my acer lap,

Hello, I have an acer laptop with a dead battery (power supply always connected), yesterday while the laptop was ON the electricity went off which ca...

dancedhall

Install xp over ubuntu

Hello, pls gentlemen i your help , how do i install xp over ubuntu ? my system has pre installed linux ubuntu

dancedhall

I need sound in my windows xp pc

Hello, i am Sean, i want to know how i can get to download a free driver so i can get to hear sounds from my PC. Acer, aspire 3000 windows xp.

kieferschild

Acer aspire one wount boot to win xp

Hello, i have a acer aspire one laptop that wont boot up to win xp after post but after post when i hit ctrl+alt+del it will restart the post and boo...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Vista home premium to windows xp

Hello Dell Experts, I brought one Dell inspiron, Windows vista home premium already installed in it, I re-installed windows vista with windows XP C...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Windows xp cant recognize some usb devices

Hello, I am Herbie and having very big problem and dont know how to solve it i hope there will be someone who can :) When i plug in memmory stic...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
Herbie

Downgrade from vista to xp

Hello, I recently ran over my hp pavilion notebook, dv5 1004nr. It ruined the hard drive and the screen which I have replaced. I have installed xp pr...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
jeshmal4u

Install xp from pen driveusb

Hello, I new how to install XP from USB

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

How to change vista to xp in vaio vgn aw11z/b

Hello, I am using Sony VAIO AW 11 Z/B. Can you please help me or guide me to remove vista and change to windows XP.. I have taken the recovery cd f...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
kenny

Problem in installing xp

Hello, I have a pressario V3500 notebook. It comes with vista preloaded. I tried to format the HDD and to load XP. But every time i did it shows "no ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

How to instal windows xp with pen drive

Hello, hiiiiiii sir my DVD&CD rom drive is not worked but i want instal xp in my systam (asus mother board) with pen drive(usb port) how please help m...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

I have a key for xp but i need an install cd

Hello, My hard drive crashed on my computer and so I had to get another hard drive, which has absolutely nothing on it. I bought the computer new wit...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Windows xp pro crash, heeeelp!

Hello, Yesterday my computer randomly restarted without warning, only windows wouldn't boot up. Not only that, I could not go back to the last time ...

6 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
Higdon95

Second monitor not working on xp

Hello, I have new HP compaq 6910p with win XP SP2 . Everything is working fine, except when I got an S-video cable today & tried to connect it to ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
anshoe

I need my xp driver for my leaptop

Hello, sir i lost my driver cd where i can find it to download...... my cd details are ver:4.0 code: eeooo203 rrn: r4978 crc no:-0x62eba466 and...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

I want 2 downgrade to xp from vista

Hello, sir/madam.. i have hp dv5 1203 AX,,,i think vista is making my laptop sometime slow..so could u tell me how can i change it to some other op...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Windows xp restart automatically

Hello, I have a MacBook running under Windows XP, I don't know what is the problem but since yesterday, when I turn on my laptop, waiting the windo...

7 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
alex59fr

How to install xp in hp pavilion elite pc m95

Hello, i have a hp pavilion elite pc m9561me and im trying to install windows xp in preloaded vista system. can anybody help to find out the wi...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
p4nk5_64m

To downgrade from vista to xp

hi, i have a lappy of hp model no. dv6-1161tx and i want to downgrade it to xp from vista but a blue dump come when i format my lappy and the instal...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Physical dump while installng windows xp

Hello, I have windows & installed on my laptop. When I try to install Windows XP again on my system after booting from the DVD/CD.. It starts the s...

dancedhall

Loading xp

Hello, when reformtating an loading windows xp into my compaq desktop after the 12th recovery disc is loaded (4hrs after starting) i get the "Blue" s...

dancedhall

Restore start back to xp over apple

Hello, how to restore start back to xp over apple

dancedhall

My compaq laptop won't show hard disk in xp

Hello, My laptop Compaq Precerio C 700, Model No. C702TU, I bought this laptop January 08. Now my laptop operating System Windows Vista Home Edition,...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
TOm

Un belivable vista down graded to xp sp2

Un belivable Hello, HP dvpavilon dv6000 with windows vista. I tried to downgrade to XP sp2. used the CD started installion, deleted existing partitio...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Instaling windows xp sp2 p5kpl-am asus sata

Hello,Cannot Setup Windows With CD eror message Disable and Uninstall any Anti-virus and disk defragmenter, chek drive configuration....... please hel...

closeup22

Problem of installing a windows xp

Hello, There is a Problem of installing a windows xp , because at the time of copy a files in a c: The FILE IS "DRIVER.CAB" in 11% the b...

closeup22

Ibm windows xp graphics

Hello, wen i instaled windows xp on my ibm netvista, its graphics details on da desktop was only 4 bits, av tried increasing bt 2 no avail.plz hlp

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Setup win xp on laptop

Hello, I want to setup window xp on my laptop. I also did cmos setup and selected first boot from CD and then I closed with save. When I restarted...

closeup22

Windows xp pro sp2 versus sp3

Hello, Can I know which want better ? Windows XP Profresional Service Pack 2 or Service Pack 3 ? Please give me more information , I need to know ab...

closeup22

Xp install

Hello, I did the partitions by installing new Vista first. And when i tried to install Windows XP, it said the same error "Setup did not find...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Format xp

Hi, I've got a BIG problem that I don't know if it is possible to solve. I regretfully forgot to back uo my files on a cd when I decided to reinsta...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2009 by
Lou

Re install windows xp restart

Hello, When reformat and install of windows xp in a ( don't laugh) compaq desktop everything seems to go fine untill it gets to the windows screen th...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2009 by
BATMAN

Ayuda para instalar windows xp

Hello, quisiera saber como puedo instalar el so wind. xp (el pro o el home, cualquiera)con todods los drivers en un acer o donde lo puedo encontrar p...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
RAUL ESTEBAN

How could i install windows xp in my cq40 144

Hello, my pressario is not supporting window xp it is showing blue screen while installation.And further it is not continuing.So please say how i wan...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

I can't install win xp by removing vista.

Hello, the install option is not highlighted. where can i download sata controller for free?

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall
Results 1951 - 2000 out of a total of 2,789