The discussions

How do i install win xp on a brand new hdd?

Hello, Could anybody tell me how to install Windows XP on a brand new hard drive? My old hard drive is totally dead, so there's nothing I can do to...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
jungling

I need xp drivers

Hello, i realy want xp drivers so plzz give me .. plz help me

14 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
prakash

Reinstalled xp boots to f1 screen

Hello, I had to purchase a new hard drive for a HP Pavilionzd7000 laptop, and reinstall Windows XP Home Edition. I have reinstalled it twice (cle...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
Judyfromtx

Need xp driver for sony vaio pcg-7s1n

Need XP Driver for Sony Vaio PCG-7S1N

4 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
juang

Help, how to get back to 1 monitor in xp

Hello, I have a Sony Vaio, Windows XP, and I just accidently opted for a second monitor (I was looking for something else all together...). But I ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Windows xp pro & intel core2 duo

Hello, All I want to know is, can I operate Windows XP Pro with one Intel Core2 Duo processor? I was told that I could not. What is the real sco...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
Francis

Installing xp over linux...

Hello everyone, I recently bought a new desktop pc (Acer Aspire X1301) and the default Operating System was Linpus Linux 9.5. I've never used Linux...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
bihuboliya

Prevent xp access without password

Solved

Hello, I've got this scenario: Windows Server 2008 R2 domain controller with Windows XP professional clients. Now if one client click on start, r...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
boston.guy22

Problem installing win xp on asus p5kpl-am/ps

Hello, I upgraded my system recently with Asus P5KPL-am/ps m-board, E7500 intel core2 duo processor with 4GB RAM and 500GB seagate hard-drive. I'm ...

6 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
lexus

Dell vostro xp installation

Hello, i bought a dell vostro 1014 and window 7 is installed. i want to install xp. But i cannot do it...any solution ?? Configuration: Windows...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2010 by
prasad

Down loading xp to flash dr

Solved

Hello, I am getting a new computer and I want to wipe out the hard dr, on this one and reinstall win xp,the prob is I broke my cd rom.I was trying t...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Problem loading xp or window7 on acer 4810t

Hello, i have acer aspire 4810t with vista home basic i want load xp or window 7 but i cant what i have to do

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2010 by
R

I am unable to install xp on my lap

Hello, hi sir I did the partitions by installing new Vista first. And when i tried to install Windows XP, it said the same error "Setu...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Dell windows xp goes black screen

Hello, hi I have a dell windows xp old one and the other day the internet was not responding and the laptop wount turn off oranything so i jue press...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
jl.sniper

Degrading window 7 to xp

Hello, I HAVE DELL N5010, HOW TO LOAD XP AND WHERE TO GET DRIVERS Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
boston.guy22

Xp not logon

Hello, my xp is not logon actullay i install avast anti virus but it corrupt some of my project in netbeans, so i download norton 2010, and i...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
boston.guy22

Windows xp installation

Hello, i am not able to install xp in inspiron 1545 with windows 7 ultimate.The laptop really comes with vista basic.when i install xp its showing...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Installing window xp via command prompt

Hello, tell me the procedure about installing the window xp through command prompt..if i don't have a cd or dvd drive... using only usb pendrive...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Xp over windows7

Hello, i have a problem with my windows 7 os. now i want to install xp. but it was not working. when i login to windows 7 and insert xp cd, it i...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Installing windows xp in dv5 1007ax

Hello, Hi, I have and hp dv5-1007AX Laptop with Vista OperatingSystem..while i was trying to degrade in to any other OS i was getting an Blue S...

6 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
Eswara

Bsod while installing windows xp prof

Hello, am anthony i have hp laptop 2230s i was running xp on it previously and one day i tried logging on to my account after putting my password ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

Xp system restore

Solved

Hello, i lost my original restore disk for windows xp, but i have another one from a different pc and i was just wondering if i can use it to res...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Win xp sp3 boot disk not working

Hello, i have built a pc and trying to boot it with windows-xp-sp3-service-pack xp sp3] like the motherboard] said i keep getting reboot and select...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
gmoney

Itunes windows xp

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to download iTunes for Windows XP and it's saying I don't have Windows XP SP2 or higher. How can I still install? Thanks ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

Windows xp won't start not even in safemode

Hello, My desktop PC was recently infected by Malware Doctor. Even after running anti-malware programs, I still was infected by MWD. When I turned...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
Pescado Moody

Error when trying to reformat windows xp

Hello, I am trying to reformat my hard drive. I am booting from CD, I press any key and it starts to do its thing and then when it says setup is st...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
karen

Bios setting laoding xp on acer aspire d/top

Hello, hello house i used acer aspire desktop on vista o/s platform.It kept displaying no hard disk/drive each time i try to reload XP operating sy...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

How to install xp on my acer do250 netbook

Hello, i have a netbook Acer Aspire one D250 which has linux on it and i want to put windows Xp.. my problem is i dont have a cd drive to do that ...

ralphen

Windows xp does not open

Hello, Desperate need of help! My laptop froze and I had to manually shut it off to restart it. When it restarted it came up with the black sc...

ralphen

Installing windows xp to new hard drive

Hello, I installed Windows on a new hard drive to my old Dell Dimension 4700. When the computer restarts I get a message on a light blue screen th...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
djeestout

Windows xp cd installation problem!

Hello, I was trying to install windows xp on my computer. It loads everything correctly then after i agree to the license agreements it gets the "Bl...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Downgrade vista to xp

Hello, i hav compaq presario CQ 40 - 144 TU laptop i need help to install xp in it. i already tried various solutions posted in this forum but didn...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
Rabidhawk

Windows xp administrator password not taking

Hello, I have windows XP. I have put the administrator's password. While booting , system do not ask for password. After system in idle mode for s...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Error while installing win xp

Hello, i dont know what to do,i'm currently installing win xp to my computer then the sign error appeared,so what willi do?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

Parkard bell does not accept xp

Hello, can you help me on how to install xp pro in parkard bell laptop coz when i do installation it stop and restart again Configuration: Wind...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

Acer aspire x1301 xp ethernet driver

please help!! it came with windows 7 and i had to downgrade to xp for software i need to run and now i don't have any drivers including ethernet so i ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
dw

Cant install windows xp on acer aspire one

Hi Forumers, Good Day I have a Acer Aspire One which is using 8GB Solid State Driver (SSD) and originally installed with Windows XP Home Edition...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
Nelson

Windows xp installation

Hello, I have just bought a Dell Vostro 3700 that came with windows 7, I want windows XP on it how do I go about this? Configuration: iPhone / ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

Format vista hd and reinstall xp

Solved

Hello, Anybody Please help me! I just bought compaq laptop with preinstalled Vista. I don't want to use Vista and would like to install XP profe...

26 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
hashim.u.k bangalore

System crashes on start-up: xp

Closed

Hello, I've been having a problem where my pc will boot up as far as telling me Windows had a problem starting up and asking me what to do (safe mo...

12 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
Dennis Perry

Downgrade from 7 to window xp

Solved

Hello, i have a toshiba L450D laptop with window7 home premium 64bit,but suddenly 4 trojan files entered in my lappy and window 7 was corrupted...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
Tommo

Win xp driver assist required asap

Hello, I need MS Windows XP professionals Video and sound driver for my HP Compaq C500 as I just recently formatted/reloaded from Vista to XP but been...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Windows xp support software

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 I AM OCCURING A PROBLEM IN RUNNING A SOFTWARE OF INTEX NIGHT VISION CAMERA 5 MPXLS...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2010 by
NADEEM

Xp drivers for model cq40-108tu but it not av

Hello, Anyone please help me out?? I bought Laptop for Compaq Model CQ40-108TU. The problem is that I need the Windows XP Drivers for model CQ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

How to make window xp bootcd

Hello, help pls..how to make windows xp bootcd so tha ti can reformat may own PC

Wandful

Can't watch movies after vista --> xp

Hello, I can't watch movies any longer after tech support downgraded my HP Pavilion laptop from Vista to XP. It didn't help that he didn't make a...

little.jay60

Lost program settings/documents on windows xp

Hello, I was recently installing a program on windows XP and the power to the house flickered which shut of the PC. Upon turning the PC back it pu...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Corrupted xp

Hello, i have a problem w/ my p4 1.8ghz my os xp was corupted, i try to boot from a cd but it stops w/ some errors. i used my frend laptop to copy a x...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
henry

How do i put songs on my ipod touch with a xp

Hello, How do I put songs on my iPod touch with my laptop windos xp cumputer when it thinks it's a cumputer?

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
ash_perez01

Bsod on xp netbook startup

Greets, So earlier today I was using my netbook (an HP mini) and I got a BSOD, and my PC rebooted. i thought nothing of it, because it restarted just...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
sicute
Results 1401 - 1450 out of a total of 2,789