Windows 8.1 - How to customize the mouse pointer
In this article you will learn how to customize size and color of the mouse pointer on Windows 8.1.
- From the Start Screen, press Windows Key + C to display the Charms bar.
- Go to Settings > Change PC Settings.
- Go to Ease of Access > Mouse.
- Change the size and color of the mouse pointer using the available presets:
- Open the Control Panel > Mouse.
- Select the Pointers tab
- Unfold the "Scheme" menu and make your selection:
Published by deri58
Latest update on October 19, 2016 at 05:00 PM by owilson.