Facebook - How to change your password?
To change the password of your Facebook account, follow the below procedure:
- Sign-in to your account.
- Click on "Settings" button located at the top right of the page.
- Go to the "General Account Settings" section.
- Click on the Edit button, located next to the "Password" entry.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter your new password and confirm:
- Click on "Save Changes" to proceed.
In the same category
Original article published by Jeff
. Translated by netty5
. - Latest update by jak58