Facebook Dating is Facebook's new dating service, now available for users in the UK and across Europe. One advantage is that unlike other apps, such as Tinder, the social network already has information about its users. This makes it much more effective at matching profiles. If you want to use Facebook Dating, read on and we'll explain how to get started.
How to activate Facebook Dating?
Facebook Dating is now available in the UK and across Europe.
- To activate it, go to Facebook, either the web version or the app, and look for the start menu (three lines in the app or inverted triangle on the web).
- Next, click on Couples (the heart-shaped icon).
- Then click Start.
- First, choose the level of privacy: who do you want to see your partner search profile, who do you want to block, and if you want the tool to suggest to friends of friends.
- Keep in mind that Facebook Dating never reveals that you are an active user.
- After setting the privacy, click on Next.
- Here you must choose your gender and that or those that interest you.
- In the next step, Your location of couples, you must set your location to find people in your area. This feature does not work by geolocation, so you must manually change your location at the same time.
- Then add a main photo and confirm the creation of your profile. Now you're all set!
What information can you include on Facebook Dating?
If you have just opened your account, you likely have only entered your basic information. If you want to make a good impression, it's best to add some personal information. This could include your age, your likes and hobbies, where you've studied or worked, your religion, and whether or not you want to have children. This will make it easier for you to find a close match.
After you've completed this, Facebook Dating will start showing suggestions for people to meet. In the second tab, Interested people, you will see who has shown interest in your profile. If you like that person, you can connect by sending a message.
instagram">Connect to Instagram
To increase the chance of finding your special person, Facebook Dating will soon allow you to synchronize your profile with Instagram. That way you can share your Stories and more.
Secret Crush is an extra feature of Facebook Dating. With it you can make a list of up to nine people who interest you, your secret crushes from both Facebook and Instagram. If there is a match between you two, Facebook will notify you.
- Facebook account review: how long does it take? > Guide
- We Received Your Information If we still find that you're not old enough to be o > Forum - Facebook
- Facebook dating > Forum - Facebook
- Facebook can't be reached [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Can we transfer free fire account from facebook to google > Guide
- How to recover a disabled or locked Facebook account
- Facebook confirmation code not received: what to do
- Recover a blocked Facebook account due to birth date change
- Reset Facebook password: without email and phone number
- How to recover a Facebook account
- Facebook group disabled: what to do?
- Change the Facebook video quality settings
- Nearby Friends on Facebook: iPhone and Android app
- How to turn off the auto refresh on the Facebook app
- How to turn off private messages on your Facebook page
- How to get into a Facebook without the password
- How to download Facebook videos
- How to insert special characters into a Facebook post
- Primary Facebook email: change, add, and remove it
- How to delete Facebook browsing history on Android
- How to send a message to multiple users on Facebook
- How to download Facebook data: on mobile and on desktop
- How to turn off automatic translation on Facebook
- What is b.static.ak.fbcdn.net on Facebook?
- How to turn off comments on Facebook
- How to add a Facebook Follow Us button to a website
- How to check who viewed my Facebook profile (2021)?
- How to share a post in a private message on Facebook
- Change Facebook language: in browser and on Android
- What is Meta Horizon Worlds?
- How to add Facebook Messenger to home screen
- How to change your birthday on Facebook
- How to unblock friends on Facebook
- How to turn off autoplay on Facebook
- Comment ranking on Facebook: how to turn it on
- Facebook Leak: data and security check
- How to delete a Facebook account
- How to add name pronunciation to Facebook
- Voice and video calls on Facebook
- Facebook Shops: create store, review, features
- How to stop sponsored ads on Facebook 2022
- How to create and use polls on Facebook?
- How to block someone: Facebook
- Update Facebook account to a new version: change modes
- Save pictures from Facebook Messenger: to computer, to phone
- Create a Facebook avatar: Android, desktop, iPhone
- Appear offline on Facebook chat: via web browser, app
- Facebook badges: how to manage them?
- How to tell if someone blocked you on Facebook
- How to change and reset Facebook password: mobile, computer
- How to turn off the Microphone on Facebook
- How to upload contacts to Facebook: Android, iOS
- How to use Facebook Marketplace: for business, limits, scams
- How to leave a Facebook group
- Ray-Ban Stories: Smart glasses, price, release date