Unblocking or blocking a person which you no longer what to interact with is very simple on Facebook. This article will show you how.
How to block people on Facebook?
First, you will have ti search for their profile but you can also just put the cursor over their name. Click on the three dots.
Next, select Block from the drop-down list. You can also unblock the person later.
How to unblock people on Facebook?
In order to unblock a friend, you first need to access your personal Facebook, then click the down arrow in the top left corner, and select Settings & Privacy.
From there, select Settings.
Next, in the left column click Blocking.
In the section Block users, select Unblock, which appears next to the user's name you would like to unblock:
A pop-up window will appear. Click Confirm.
You can also use this window to block a friend. To do so, type their name and then select Block.
- How to unblock facebook
- How to recover a disabled or locked Facebook account > Guide
- Facebook account review: how long does it take? > Guide
- How to open my Facebook blocked account [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Unblock a contact on Facebook
- Facebook Bug Unblocked 800,000 Users
- Meta: new Facebook name, rumors, and future
- Voice and video calls on Facebook
- How to delete a Facebook account
- How to add name pronunciation to Facebook
- Comment ranking on Facebook: how to turn it on
- Facebook Leak: data and security check
- How to share a post in a private message on Facebook
- How to send a message to multiple users on Facebook
- What is b.static.ak.fbcdn.net on Facebook?
- Change Facebook language: in browser and on Android
- How to check who viewed my Facebook profile (2021)?
- How to turn off comments on Facebook
- How to turn off automatic translation on Facebook
- How to change your birthday on Facebook
- Reset Facebook password: without email and phone number
- How to download Facebook data: on mobile and on desktop
- How to download Facebook videos
- Change the Facebook video quality settings
- Facebook group disabled: what to do?
- How to connect to Facebook without entering your password
- How to turn off autoplay on Facebook
- Nearby Friends on Facebook: iPhone and Android app
- Send voice messages on Messenger: for iPhone and Android
- Download audio from Messenger: on PC and mobile
- How to turn off the auto refresh on the Facebook app
- How to turn off private messages on your Facebook page
- How to insert special characters into a Facebook post
- How to delete Facebook browsing history on Android
- What is Vanish mode on Messenger?
- How to use Messenger without a Facebook account
- Recover a blocked Facebook account due to birth date change
- How to auto-save photos in Facebook Messenger
- Block someone on Facebook Messenger: iPhone and Android
- How to turn off notifications on Facebook Messenger
- How to recover a Facebook account
- Appear offline on Facebook Messenger: iPhone, Android
- Primary Facebook email: change, add, and remove it
- Facebook confirmation code not received: what to do