For businesses and brands to efficiently communicate about their products or events on Facebook, it is necessary to benefit from a wide network, with engaged users. How to reach and engage your audience? In this article we will give you some tips on how to promote a Facebook Page and increase the number of followers organically.
The creation of a Facebook Page is free! Large or small companies can evenly benefit from being present on this Social network. For a business or a professional, a Facebook page can have several objectives:
- Promote yourself/entity on social media.
- Advertise your products or actions.
- Expand your network.
- Communicate with customers or prospects.
How to create your Facebook strategy?
Numerous specialized websites offer to buy fans for several social media, especially Facebook. However, this practice won't encourage commitment from the users. Attracting new followers naturally leads to more audience engagement in your products and services and stronger brand loyalty.
To achieve this goal, you must first create a social portrait of your audience, track their activity on Facebook, check with competitors and create your plan, which should contain answers to the following questions:
- Who makes up your audience?
- What are the needs of your audience?
- What are your competitors doing on Facebook to attract an audience?
- How can you engage your audience?
How to create an attractive profile?
Your profile is a showcase of your business on the social network. The visual design of your profile should give the user a quick understanding of what you offer and inspire them with your brand.
- Spend enough time choosing attractive images and symbols for your profile.
- Create a short, clear text that talks about what you are offering and why it is good and interesting. Test this content on your friends and colleagues - they will help you correct spelling mistakes.
How to make your page interactive?
For a Facebook Page to be efficient, it must have a strong interaction with its fans. Facebook's algorithm only displays a small portion of the content on the user's newsfeed. The more a user interacts with the page of a company, the more likely he will receive news from the page.
- Add a link/button to the Facebook page on the company website or blog.
- Provide direct links to the Facebook page via the news published on the corporate website.
- Add links to the Facebook page in the newsletter of company.
- Connect to other social networks. Create your business accounts on Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other platforms to include all these social networks in your marketing communication with customers. Use the same username on all your social media pages.
Post regularly and at the right time
- Create a schedule for your posts and stick to it.
- Post regularly, but avoid posting too often, which can be perceived as spam.
- People generally like to browse their feed in the middle of the morning, so the best times to post on Facebook are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10 am to 11 am. However, consider also the characteristics of your audience: as we said above, it is important to know their habits!
Create original content
The more unique your content is in posts, the more value it has in the social network context. Сreating exclusive photos and videos takes a lot of energy and time, but it's worth it. Include your brand logo in the videos.
Use hashtags in your posts
Hashtags are a tool for getting more exposure on social media. Use more specific hashtags so your posts don't get lost among thousands of similar ones, but at the same time, make them look like popular hashtags. Don't forget to use geo tags. You can use Hashtagify.me to track the performance of hashtags.
Run contests and giveaways
Create exciting situations for your followers: giveaways, contests and quizzes. Be creative!
Be in touch with your audience
Don't leave your followers' messages unanswered; keep your contact information and business hours updated. Make questions in your posts and ask for feedback.
Create your Facebook group
If you create a Facebook group, your followers will be able to participate more actively. Try to create a communityaround your brand! Use other groups and influencers to promote your page as well, but always avoid spamming and be respectful of the rules of other groups.
Use your Facebook Insights dashboard
Facebook Insights Dashboard is a useful tool for monitoring the effectiveness of your page activity. Here you will find information about the behavior of users interacting with your page.
- Facebook increase followers
- What is a facebook page
- How to add a Facebook Follow Us button to a website > Guide
- If we find your account does follow our community standards, you’ll be able to use facebook again. > Forum - Facebook
- Your facebook account was disabled because it did not follow our community standards. this decision can’t be reversed. [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- I lost my facebook password please help [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Hello, I have a problems on accessing to my Facebook account > Forum - Facebook
- Reset Facebook password: without email and phone number
- Recover a blocked Facebook account due to birth date change
- How to recover a Facebook account
- Facebook group disabled: what to do?
- Change the Facebook video quality settings
- How to turn off the auto refresh on the Facebook app
- Nearby Friends on Facebook: iPhone and Android app
- How to get into a Facebook without the password
- How to download Facebook videos
- How to add Facebook Messenger to home screen
- How to insert special characters into a Facebook post
- How to turn off private messages on your Facebook page
- What is b.static.ak.fbcdn.net on Facebook?
- How to delete Facebook browsing history on Android
- Primary Facebook email: change, add, and remove it
- How to send a message to multiple users on Facebook
- How to download Facebook data: on mobile and on desktop
- How to turn off automatic translation on Facebook
- How to share a post in a private message on Facebook
- What is Meta Horizon Worlds?
- Update Facebook account to a new version: change modes
- How to stop sponsored ads on Facebook 2022
- How to turn off the Microphone on Facebook?
- Ray-Ban Stories: Smart glasses, price, release date
- How to turn off autoplay on Facebook
- Save pictures from Facebook Messenger: to computer, to phone
- How to delete a Facebook account: permanently, temporarily
- How to make and block calls on Facebook: video, voice?
- How to tell if someone blocked you on Facebook
- Facebook Fan Badge: meaning, how to get it
- Facebook Dating: review, activate, add info
- How to change and reset Facebook password: mobile, computer
- How to create and use polls on Facebook?
- How to block someone on Facebook
- Create a Facebook avatar: Android, desktop, iPhone
- Facebook Shops: create store, review, features
- How to leave a Facebook group
- Appear offline on Facebook chat: via web browser, app
- How to upload contacts to Facebook: Android, iOS
- How to create a new Facebook account
- How to use Facebook Marketplace: for business, limits, scams
- Facebook Messenger voice and video calls: how to make them
- Recover disabled Facebook account: 2022, without email
- How to check who viewed my Facebook profile (2022)?
- Facebook confirmation code: not sending, email, not working
- How to change your birthday on Facebook
- Facebook Leak: data and security check
- Comment ranking on Facebook: how to turn it on
- Facebook account review: request form, taking too long
- How to add name pronunciation to Facebook
- How to turn off comments on Facebook
- Change Facebook language: in browser, in app
- How to unblock friends on Facebook
- How to tag people on Facebook: remove, allow, Timeline
- Does Facebook have your phone number? Check and remove it!
- Create a Facebook group: for business, organization, or page