The TikTok app has a content operations team to keep a track of users who make good videos. However, there are a lot of other things that TikTok users need to keep in mind if they wish to have more likes and followers.
TikTok's timeline runs completely on artificial intelligence (AI). To increase their number of followers, users can use a few tricks apart from just making good video content. Users who have a large number of followers also get a verified account.
Why you should always upload high-quality videos on TikTok?
When you are shooting a video you want to upload on TikTok, ensure that your set up is well-lit, using the maximum amount of light possible and that the video is of high quality. TikTok's Community manager features well-shot, HD videos in its featured videos category.
Why follow the trends on TikTok?
Any video that is featured by TikTok starts trending. If you want to keep up with the trend, make videos on the trending topic, and use the appropriate hashtags to reach a wider audience.
Why entertainment is the key to success?
If people are reacting to your videos, it means that you're becoming popular. Sometimes even videos that don't have the best content, can bring you publicity. You need to keep in mind that any kind of publicity, whether it is positive or negative is good for you.
Why you should keep posting regularly on TikTok?
Consistency is the key to success. You cannot be inconsistent about posting your videos on TikTok. Regular posting will increase your value and rating on the system algorithm and it will also help keep your videos on the timeline for a longer period of time.
Should you make friends on TikTok?
Try making friends on TikTok. Tag other users, follow them, message them, and share their videos. If you like a video, express your appreciation by liking it. If a popular creator tags you in a post, it helps you get popularity and followers on the app.
ByteDance, the parent company of TikTok, is famous for its AI (artificial intelligence) that computes how active you are on the app. If a user watches your video more than twice and likes it, its crawl rate will automatically increase and it will be featured more on the timeline. If you follow all these tips properly, there will be a definite increase in your followers and you may receive a verification badge.
- How to get popular creator tag on tiktok
- How to reply to a comment on TikTok with a video? > Guide
- Tiktok is trying to make me fill out tax form for creator fund??!! > Forum - TikTok
- Unable to authorize tiktok > Forum - TikTok
- Tiktok video download after ban > Guide
- Tiktok search not working > Forum - TikTok
- The best TikTok LED strip lights
- Teen privacy restrictions on TikTok: duets, downloads
- How to create a new video on TikTok?
- How to upload a TikTok video from PC
- Recover TikTok account: with username, phone, without email
- How to duet on TikTok: with sound, celebrities
- The best TikTok alternatives in 2021
- Open TikTok business account: features and cost
- Create an account on TikTok: on PC, cell phone, for business
- Use TikTok Family Pairing: features, QR code
- Manage your subscriptions on TikTok: search and subscribe
- Download TikTok videos: without watermark, on Pc, on iPhone
- How to stream live videos on TikTok?