How to create a new video on TikTok?
Due to its impressive filters, wide music library, and creative special effects, TikTok has become very popular among millennials. In this article, you will find out how to create a new video on TikTok.
How to make your first video on TikTok?
- Launch the TikTok app and register on the app by clicking on Sign Up With Phone or Mail. You can also sign up using Facebook, Google, and Twitter accounts. If you already have a TikTok account, click the Already have an account? Log in.
- Click the + icon on the home screen.
- Next, camera screen opens. Click the Add a sound to select the background music or sound track:
- Users can select the sound track from the latest Challenge, Global Hits, and Search Sounds box.
- Click the Upload if you want to upload video from phone gallery. If you want to shoot the video, click and hold VIDEO button to start recording.
- Next, use on-screen features like Trim, Mixers, Special Effects, Stickers, Select Cover, and Filters to make the video more attractive.
- After doing the editing, click the NEXT button.
- Toggle off the Comments Off if you want to disable the comments. Duet video can also be stopped from here. Select the privacy from Who can view my video. Keeping it on Public allows users across the globe watch the video. If you do not want to post the video, click on the Drafts and save it on the TikTok account.
- Like Facebook and Instagram, users can tag their friends in the video. An interesting caption and appropriate use of hashtags can get more views and hearts on your video. Write it smartly and click the POST to publish.