Apart from creating videos, TikTok also allows you to stream live video, like on Instagram or Facebook. If you want to learn how to do live video streaming on TikTok, continue reading.
How to use TikTok live video streaming?
After launching the TikTok app, visit the home of your TikTok account. Then, tap the + located at bottom of the screen:
The camera screen will open, and you will also see the VIDEO and LIVE options on the screen. Click LIVE to start streaming:
Like on Instagram or Facebook, you have to create a good caption or headline for your live streaming session. After choosing an attractive title, click GO LIVE.
Please make sure that you are not using any prohibited words, like duet, fan, follow, donation, or bff while creating the caption. The app will not allow you to start streaming if there are any prohibited words used.
N.B.: This feature will not be visible to users with less than 1,000 fans or followers. TikTok has also said that it prioritises high quality content. Look here for a guide on how to create great TikTok videos!
- How to play a video on tiktok live
- How to watch tiktok live
- How to watch live videos on tiktok
- Tiktok live subscription > Guide
- How to reply to a comment with a video on tiktok > Guide
- How to upload videos to tiktok from pc > Guide
- Download your TikTok videos after the ban in India > Guide
- Can't watch videos online with my Java phone > Forum - Mobile
- Recover TikTok account: with username, phone, without email
- How to get more followers and likes on TikTok?
- Download TikTok videos: without watermark, on Pc, on iPhone
- Create an account on TikTok: on PC, cell phone, for business
- Use TikTok Family Pairing: features, QR code
- How to duet on TikTok: with sound, celebrities
- Teen privacy restrictions on TikTok: duets, downloads
- The best TikTok alternatives in 2021
- The best TikTok LED strip lights
- Open TikTok business account: features and cost
- How to create a new video on TikTok?