Create a custom story on Snapchat
If you find yourself sharing your Snapchat stories with the same groups of people, then you may find it easier to create a custom friends list to make sharing your snaps easier.
How to manage the viewing options on Snapchat?
- Launch Snapchat and head to your Settings.
- From there, scroll down to Who can... and select View my story.
- Next, choose the Custom option, and then select the contacts of your choice.
How to delete a Snapchat story?
- Deleting a Snapchat story is fairly easy. Open your story and select the three dots in the upper right corner.
- From there, select Delete.
- Confirm by selecting Delete again.
Looking for more Snapchat tips? Check our forum!