If you find yourself sharing your Snapchat stories with the same groups of people, then you may find it easier to create a custom friends list to make sharing your snaps easier.
How to manage the viewing options on Snapchat?
Launch Snapchat and head to your Settings. From there, scroll down to Who can... and select View my story.
Next, choose the Custom option, and then select the contacts of your choice.
How to delete a Snapchat story?
Deleting a Snapchat story is fairly easy. Just open your story and then select the three dots in the upper right corner.
From there, select Delete.
Confirm by selecting Delete again.
- Snapchat Offers Shared Custom Stories
- How to create a custom bitly link
- Looks like you can't create an account right now snapchat [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- How to view hidden Instagram Stories anonymously > Guide
- How To Reply to Individual Snapchat Story Images
- How to replay a Snapchat story
- How to add Snapchat effects to a photo
- How to reply to snap story
- Forgotten Snapchat password and email: recover your account
- How to disable wake screen on Snapchat: iPhone and Android
- Calling features on Snapchat: video and voice calls
- Take pictures in black and white on Snapchat
- Turn off Snapchat notifications: iPhone and Android
- How to create a Snapchat account
- How to change Snapchat camera orientation
- Change the number of best friends on Snapchat 2021
- Set the default video quality on Snapchat: iPhone & Android
- How to fix blurry Snapchat videos