The particularity of these snaps is that they will automatically disappear once they have been viewed. However, you can replay them before they get permanently deleted. Let's see how!
How to view a snap story twice?
What you should know is that you can replay a snap only once - and this is right after you've viewed it for the first time. To do so, you only have to click on the snap just like when you want to view a regular snap. Once this is done, you won't be able to play it again. Another tip is to ask your friends to set no time limit on their snaps, or to set their snaps to loop. This way, you will have enough time to view them and still have the option to replay them!
Replay a Snapchat story without them knowing: is it possible?
If you view someone's story more than once, Snapchat will not notify the user. However, there is a simple trick that allows users to see if someone replayed their story: because the viewers' list is in chronological order if you see someone's story twice, your username will change place and will go up in the list where the names of the most recent viewers are. The user in question may notice this.
- How to view hidden Instagram Stories anonymously > Guide
- Instagram Copies Snapchat's 'Stories'
- WhatsApp Clones Snapchat's 'Stories'
- Snapchat Offers Shared Custom Stories
- Snapchat Plans Web Player for Stories - CCM
- How to add Snapchat effects to a photo
- How to reply to snap story
- Forgotten Snapchat password and email: recover your account
- How to disable wake screen on Snapchat: iPhone and Android
- Calling features on Snapchat: video and voice calls
- Take pictures in black and white on Snapchat
- Turn off Snapchat notifications: iPhone and Android
- How to create a Snapchat account
- How to change Snapchat camera orientation
- Change the number of best friends on Snapchat 2021
- Create a custom story on Snapchat
- Set the default video quality on Snapchat: iPhone & Android
- How to fix blurry Snapchat videos