Snapchat allows users to send photo, video, and text "snaps" back and forth to each other, and it also offers vocal and video calling features for more direct contact.
How to make voice calls on Snapchat?
Launch Snapchat, and swipe your finger from left to right to access
your Chats screen. If the user you'd like to call is among your recently snapped friends, swipe across their name from left to right to open a chat. To begin a voice call, simply tap the telephone icon shown on your feed. Once the conversation is finished, simply press the telephone icon to hang up.
Note: If during a conversation, you choose to hold the phone away from your face, Snapchat will automatically activate the speakerphone, allowing you to converse without interruption.
How to make video calls on Snapchat?
Snapchat's video calling feature works very similarly to voice calling. To start a video call, launch Snapchat and swipe your finger from left to right to access your Chats screen. Swipe your finger across the name of the person with whom you'd like to chat. Then tap the video camera icon located at the bottom of your screen. Tap the video to enter full-screen mode. To end a video chat, simply press the camera icon again. Note that both parties must hang up in order for a call to finish completely.
How to send voice notes on Snapchat?
To send a voice note on Snapchat, the procedure is almost identical to the one for voice and video calls. You will have to go to Chat or Group chat and then simply press and hold the microphone icon to record the voice note. When you are done, let go of the microphone icon.
- Snapchat call
- How to call on snapchat
- Snapchat calls
- Snapchat download pc > Download
- Snapchat sign up > Guide
- Itzz a7aa.com snapchat dark mode > Guide
- Ring light on snapchat > Guide
- How to change number of best friends on snapchat > Guide
- How to fix blurry Snapchat videos
- How to change Snapchat camera orientation
- Set the default video quality on Snapchat: iPhone & Android
- How to disable wake screen on Snapchat: iPhone and Android
- Turn off Snapchat notifications: iPhone and Android
- Add Snapchat effects to photos and videos
- How to reply to snap story
- Take pictures with the black and white Snapchat filter
- Create a custom story on Snapchat
- How to replay a Snapchat story
- Delete Snapchat account permanently (2021)
- Forgotten Snapchat password and email: recover your account
- Delete a Snapchat message: before opened, conversations
- Snapchat editing tools: tricks and tips