In this article, you will learn how to clear individual messages or entire conversations on Snapchat.
Can you delete a message before it was opened?
In theory, yes, you can - the message will disappear on both sides. You should keep in mind that Snapchat uses a cloud-based system, meaning that once you send a message, it goes to the cloud. If you delete it in the meantime, the user might still be able to see the message because it has reached the cloud. This depends on various factors, such as the other user's Internet connection and if they're in airplane mode, among others.
How to clear a Snapchat message?
Deleting a seen message is easy. You just have to find the message, press and hold, and then select Delete. You will need to confirm this action by selecting Delete again.
Can you delete a Snapchat message saved by the other person?
Yes, you can. You have to find the message, tap and hold, then select Delete, and then confirm by selecting Delete twice.
How to clear a Snapchat conversation?
Open your Snapchat app, click on your profile picture, and tap on the Settings menu (represented by the cog icon). Next, scroll and tap on Clear Conversations? You can clear an individual conversation by tapping on the X button displayed next to it or clear all your conversations by tapping on Clear All. All the saved content will remain and you will have to manually delete it.
- Delete snapchat message before opened
- Turn off Snapchat notifications: iPhone and Android > Guide
- Change emoji and number of best friends on Snapchat 2021 > Guide
- How To Clear Viber History
- Snapchat Messages Can Now Be Unsent - CCM
- How to replay a Snapchat story > Guide
- Snapchat front flash not working: Android and iPhone
- Snapchat editing tools: tricks and tips
- Delete Snapchat account permanently (2021)
- Add Snapchat effects to photos and videos
- How to reply to snap story
- Forgotten Snapchat password and email: recover your account
- How to disable wake screen on Snapchat: iPhone and Android
- Calling features on Snapchat: video and voice calls
- Take pictures with the black and white Snapchat filter
- Create Snapchat account: with email, with phone number
- How to change Snapchat camera orientation
- Create a custom story on Snapchat
- Set the default video quality on Snapchat: iPhone & Android
- How to fix blurry Snapchat videos