In this article we'll show you how to clear your chat history on WeChat in a few easy steps and recover it if you need it.
How to clear your chat history on WeChat?
- Launch WeChat and go to the Me tab.
- Tap on Settings (cog icon) > General.
- Scroll down and click on Clear Chat History.
- Tap on Clear to confirm.
How to recover WeChat chat history?
Before restoring your WeChat chat history, keep in mind that you have to make backups to have the possibility to recover your chats and history. If you have created your chats backups, then follow these steps:
- Open WeChat and log in.
- Click on Menu (three horizontal lines) in the bottom left and go to Backup and Restore.
- Select whether you'd like to restore them on your PC (choose Back up on PC) or on your mobile device (Restore on phone).
- Select chats and confirm the the action by clicking on OK.
- Wechat clear chat history
- Restoring chat history on gtalk > Forum - Recovery software
- Msn chat history
- How To Clear Viber History
- Combine WhatsApp chat history from iPhone and android phones [solved] > Forum - WhatsApp
- How to delete chat history in Skype ?
- How to change WeChat wallpaper?
- How to hide your phone number on WeChat?
- How to adjust the font on WeChat?
- Enable WeChat landscape display, floating windows
- Use the Enter key to send messages on WeChat
- Public moments in WeChat: see, enable and disable
- How to turn off speaker mode on WeChat?
- How to turn off WeChat notification sound?
- Reset your WeChat password: via email, phone number
- Backup WeChat messages: to PC, Mac, iPhone, Android
- Enable Do Not Disturb Mode on WeChat: on iPhone, Android