PDF Creator and other PDF editing software give users the flexibility of merging multiple PDF files into single or multiple files. You have different ways to achieve the same result depending on your OS. Here we give you what you need to combine and merge your PDF documents in easy and fast ways.
PDF Creator is a piece of software that allows users to combine several files into one using its printer function.
- Download PDF Creator.
- Open all of the PDF files that you wish to merge.
- For the first file, select File > Print, choose PDF Creator as the printer and select Print. In the print dialogue box, select Wait collate.
- Open the second file and repeat the previous actions for all of the files.
- The Print Monitor will display a list of all of the files, which will be highlighted.
- Go to Menu > Document Merge. Your files should now all be present in one document.
Mac users are fortunate when it comes to merging PDF documents as this feature is already native to their systems.
- Open the PDF documents in Preview that you would like to merge and click the Menu icon in the top-left corner.
- Make sure that there is no checkmark next to the Thumbnails option.
- You should now see the list of pages in your document.
- Click one of the pages and press Command [⌘] + A to select all of the pages. To only merge some pages, select them while pressing the Command [⌘] key.
- Drag the pages and drop them in the list of pages you want to merge. You should wait to see the + before letting go of your mouse to ensure that the files were well merged.
- Make sure to save your document so that your changes are taken into account.
- Print multiple files to one pdf
- Print multiple documents to one pdf
- Print multiple pdfs to one pdf
- How to open a PRN file in Office/Word 2010 [solved] > Forum - Word
- How to delete multiple files on mac > Guide
- Chrome download multiple files > Guide
- Script to edit multiple files [solved] > Forum - Programming
- Split data into multiple sheets using macro [solved] > Forum - Excel
- How to screenshot a PDF: on Windows, file, page, on Mac
- How to export PPT to PDF: with notes, with hyperlinks
- How to change page unit in Adobe Reader DC
- Invalid plugin detected: Adobe Reader will quit
- Adobe Acrobat autosave: settings, location
- Auto scroll PDF: reader, online, speed
- Set Nitro PDF Reader as Your Default PDF Reader
- How to restore last session when PDF XChange Viewer opens
- Convert PDF to JPG: for free, Mac, Windows
- Enable presentation mode on PDF XChange Viewer
- How to update Foxit Reader: free, download
- Convert image to PDF: online, free, Adobe
- How to change scale of measurements on Foxit Reader
- How to translate PDF: online, in Chrome, to another language
- Improve the PDF resolution on Adobe Reader
- How to uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
- How to search for a word in a PDF: online, Adobe Reader
- Enable text to speech: Foxit Reader, PDF
- PDF XChange Viewer: maintain current page view
- Change language Foxit Reader: to English
- Enable the spell check in Adobe Reader
- PDF XChange Viewer: hide tool bar
- How to set default program to open JPEG
- How to save Adobe Acrobat errors in a log file
- Change scale ration on PDF-XChange Viewer
- Reduce PDF file size: online, free, Mac, Windows
- Foxit Reader does not restore last session
- How to protect PDF files: password, copying, printing