A MAC address (Media Access Control address) is a 12 character identifier for your network adapter. In theory, it is unique for each network adapter and the first half of the MAC address gives information about the manufacturer. Read on to find out how to find the MAC address on your device
To find your MAC address:
Note that: For routers/modems provided ISPs, the MAC address is normally written below.
- Go to the Start Menu and select the Run option
- Enter cmd to open the command prompt window.
- Copy and paste the command ipconfig. For XP users, use the command getmac instead.
- You will find the MAC address in the section labelled as Physical Address. It is series of 6 groups of numbers and letters.
- Open a terminal and type the following command: ifconfig
- The MAC address is written next to HWaddr
Mac OS X
- Apple menu > About this Mac > More info > Network.
- Tap on Settings > Wi-Fi
- Tap on the Menu key (3 vertical dots) > Advanced
- The MAC address is listed in this section.
- Go to Settings > General > About > WiFi Address
- Go to Settings > About > More Info > MAC address
- Mi mac address
- Como saber la mac address de mi pc
- Cual es mi mac address online
- How to find IP address on Mac: computer, terminal > Guide
- How to change MAC address virtual machine VirtualBox > Guide
- Know computer name ,mac address and ip [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Mac address of PC [solved] > Forum - Hardware
- How to change IP address: on iPhone, Windows, Mac, via cmd > Guide
- Cannot ping computer on same network: Windows 10, Windows 7
- Get a computer name from IP address in a LAN: command line
- Set the right MTU: meaning, calculator, settings
- Windows networking commands: with examples, cheat sheet
- Teamviewer start with Windows: missing, registry
- TeamViewer sound sharing: Mac, Android, not working, Ubuntu
- How to activate VoLTE in Vodafone India
- Unable to access http://192.168.0.1
- Cups-pdf for Windows: driver, virtual PDF printer
- 192.168.1.1 - 192.168.0.1 IP address signification
- How to connect PCs with a Ethernet cable?
- List open ports: Windows, Linux
- Configure WinSCP: to save to an INI File
- Activate Internet booster: Vodafone India
- How to crimp ethernet cable: RJ45 network cable
- Disable TeamViewer shutdown: greyed out, remote-shutdown
- Dell Inspiron Bluetooth drivers: installation
- Network architecture: definition, in computer network
- The list of DNS servers of the major ISPs
- How to share internet connection: Android
- How to create a Local Area Network (LAN)?
- Everything about WPAN: Wireless Personal Area Network
- What is the difference between intranet and extranet?
- Freebox "Router" mode