A MAC address (Media Access Control address) is a 12 character identifier for your network adapter. In theory, it is unique for each network adapter and the first half of the MAC address gives information about the manufacturer. Read on to find out how to find the MAC address on your device
To find your MAC address:
Note that: For routers/modems provided ISPs, the MAC address is normally written below.
- Go to the Start Menu and select the Run option
- Enter cmd to open the command prompt window.
- Copy and paste the command ipconfig. For XP users, use the command getmac instead.
- You will find the MAC address in the section labelled as Physical Address. It is series of 6 groups of numbers and letters.
- Open a terminal and type the following command: ifconfig
- The MAC address is written next to HWaddr
Mac OS X
- Apple menu > About this Mac > More info > Network.
- Tap on Settings > Wi-Fi
- Tap on the Menu key (3 vertical dots) > Advanced
- The MAC address is listed in this section.
- Go to Settings > General > About > WiFi Address
- Go to Settings > About > More Info > MAC address
- Como saber la mac address de mi pc
- Mi mac address
- Como saber mi mac address
- Mac address of PC [solved] > Forum - Hardware
- Virtualbox change mac address > Guide
- How to find IP address on Mac: computer, terminal > Guide
- Take a screenshot: on Mac, Windows 10, iPhone, PC, Android > Guide
- View hidden Instagram Stories: anonymously, online > Guide
- Cannot ping computer on same network: Windows 10, Windows 7
- Get a computer name from IP address in a LAN: command line
- TeamViewer sound sharing: Mac, Android, not working, Ubuntu
- Teamviewer start with Windows: missing, registry
- Set the right MTU: meaning, calculator, settings
- Windows networking commands: with examples, cheat sheet
- How to activate VoLTE in Vodafone India
- Unable to access http://192.168.0.1
- 192.168.1.1 - 192.168.0.1 IP address signification
- List open ports: Windows, Linux
- How to connect PCs with a Ethernet cable?
- Cups-pdf for Windows: driver, virtual PDF printer
- Activate Internet booster: Vodafone India
- How to crimp ethernet cable: RJ45 network cable
- Configure WinSCP: to save to an INI File
- Dell Inspiron Bluetooth drivers: installation
- Disable TeamViewer shutdown: greyed out, remote-shutdown
- The list of DNS servers of the major ISPs
- Network architecture: definition, in computer network
- Freebox "Router" mode
- How to share internet connection: Android