What if you consume your 4G Internet data two or three weeks before the monthly billing date? Here is an easy way to activate a booster pack on your phone number if you are using Vodafone India.
Vodafone charges extra amount of the pack and it gets included in your monthly bill. Make sure you consume this data before the billing date as the company does not provide the "carry-forward" facility to the consumers - which means if your postpaid account is left with 300 MB on the billing date, it will not be credited into next month's postpaid account.
In order to activate the Internet booster pack on Vodafone India postpaid, you have to open your message box and type ACT AB1GB. Then, forward it to 111 number.
The above message is for activating the 1 GB booster pack but if you want to choose a different data pack, you just have to change the text of the message you sent to the Vodafone.
For 300 MB booster pack, type ACT AB300MB and for 2 GB pack, type ACT AB2GB and send it on the same number.
It takes less than 30 minutes to activate the pack. So if you are doing a Skype call at 2 in the night and end-up consuming your 4G data, you just need few minutes to resume the chat with your friends and family members.
- Vodafone booster pack
- How to add extra data on vodafone postpaid india
- Vodafone data booster
- "winamp language pack" > Guide
- Vodafone volte activation > Guide
- Utorrent language pack > Guide
- Audio driver for windows xp service pack 3 free download [solved] > Forum - Windows XP
- Windows 8.1 media center pack download > Guide
- Cannot ping computer on same network: Windows 10, Windows 7
- Get a computer name from IP address in a LAN: command line
- TeamViewer sound sharing: Mac, Android, not working, Ubuntu
- Teamviewer start with Windows: missing, registry
- Set the right MTU: meaning, calculator, settings
- Windows networking commands: with examples, cheat sheet
- Unable to access http://192.168.0.1
- 192.168.1.1 - 192.168.0.1 IP address signification
- List open ports: Windows, Linux
- How to connect PCs with a Ethernet cable?
- Cups-pdf for Windows: driver, virtual PDF printer
- How to crimp ethernet cable: RJ45 network cable
- Configure WinSCP: to save to an INI File
- Dell Inspiron Bluetooth drivers: installation
- Disable TeamViewer shutdown: greyed out, remote-shutdown
- The list of DNS servers of the major ISPs
- Find your mac address: Windows 10, Linux, Mac
- Network architecture: definition, in computer network
- Freebox "Router" mode
- How to share internet connection: Android