Windows Memory Diagnostic
is a tool for analyzing and optimizing the computer system. It can be used on all Windows operating systems and does not take into account their capacity of the latter.
- Analysis: Windows Memory Diagnostic examines the entire operating system. It runs a memory tests on every file in the hard drive. After that, it detects the cause of any failure in all components such as RAM or motherboard (it there is).
- Recovery: this software is able to work with the resources of the operating system. It easily detects errors and helps recovering damaged files. It can alert the user if problems are not related to software and informs him about the real issue.
- Report: Windows Memory Diagnostic can generate detailed reports and analysis of each one of the files that are stored in the system. Each record is classified according to its type and date. They can be viewed by launching a search.
- Windows Memory Diagnostic is downloadable free of charge.
- This utility supports x86-based computers with the following microprocessors: Intel/Pentium and for the Celeron family, AMD - K6, Athlon, Duron...
- It is not available in other languages.