The PS3 allows is compatible with certain third party controllers. One of these is the Big Ben controller. This short article will explain how to connect your Big Ben controller to a PS3 and what to do if the buttons are not working.
How to Connect a Controller to a PS3
To connect your controller to the PS3 you have to simultaneously press the select button and the PS button until the 4 red LED (rapidly) flashes, then plug-in your USB key to the PS3 and then press 2 times on the PS button of the controller.
Photo by Nikita Kostrykin on Unsplash
- Big ben controller ps3 verbinden
- Bigben ps3 controller - Best answers
- Big ben ps3 controller - Best answers
- Reset controller ps3 - How-To - PS3
- Play GTA 5 on PC with a controller: PS3, PS4, Xbox - Guide
- How long to charge ps3 controller - How-To - PS3
- How to turn off vibration on ps3 controller on pc - How-To - PS3
- How to check ps3 controller battery on pc - How-To - PS3