Foxit Reader not only allows you to view your PDF files, but can also read them.
To use the TTS feature:
- Open any PDF file with Foxit Reader
- Click on View > Read it loud
- Either select:
- Read this page.
- Read this document.
- Start reading Pause/Resume: CTRL +SHIFT + B
- Stop reading: CTRL + SHIFT + E
- Read a particular page: CTRL + SHIFT + V
This document, titled « Foxit Reader - text to speech feature », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM