Is your Word document displaying dots instead of spaces? This article will show you how to turn this off.
How to Display Spaces
If your Word is only showing spaces as dots. You can turn this off via this simple procedure:
- Click on Tools menu > Options > View tab.
- Under Formatting marks, uncheck Spaces.
- If Spaces is clear and All checkbox is selected, de-select it to clear the All checkboxes.
- Click on OK to save changes.
Photo – Unsplash.com.
- Word space dot
- Dots instead of spaces in word - Best answers
- Word dots instead of spaces - Best answers
- Word 2010 showing dots instead of spaces ✓ - Forum - Word
- How to Insert a Non-Breakable Space (NBSP) in Word - How-To - Word
- Space not working in word - How-To - Word
- MS Publisher dot appears where a space should be ✓ - Forum - Office Software
- MS- Word Error Expected white space error on ms word .docx ✓ - Forum - Software