Description of the Issue
Each time you try to connect to a server the game crashes after 10 minutes, and then again upon reconnection. Then you see the message: Connection failed after 4 retries.
How to Fix the Issue
- Start Steam
- Go to "My Games"
- Search CounterStrike: Source
- Make a right click "Properties"
- Go to "Set Launch Options ..."
- Copy this line "+clientport xxxxx" and if you want to keep the game console too use this line "+clientport xxxxx -console" [without the quotes]
- Select OK and Start the game
- Replace "xxxxx" by a TCP port that you will open on your ADSL Router.
Photo: Counter Strike
- Connection failed after 4 retries counter strike source
- Connection failed after 4 retries css - Best answers
- Connection failed after 4 retries cs source - Best answers
- Counter strike source crosshair - How-To - Counter Strike
- Ploblem With Counter-Strike Source ✓ - Forum - Video Games
- Counter Strike Source ✓ - Forum - Counter Strike
- Counter strike source android - Forum - Counter Strike
- Counter strike lan connection - How-To - Counter Strike
This document, titled « Counter Strike Server Connection Failed After 4 Retries », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).