I bought CounterStrike Source on Steam and installed it. My problem is that each time I connect to a server, the game crashes after 10 minutes and upon reconnection, I'm getting the following error message: "Connection failed after 4 retries".
- Start Steam
- Go to "My Games"
- Search CounterStrike: Source
- Make a right click "Properties"
- Go to "Set Launch Options ..."
- Copy this line "+clientport xxxxx" and if you want to keep the game console too use this line "+clientport xxxxx -console
" [do not put quotes]
- Made OK and Start the game
" by a TCP port that you will open on your ADSL Router.