To disable the support for Bit Torrent protocol using Free Download Manager follow the steps below.
Disable Bit Torrent Protocol Support
Launch the program and click Options > Settings:
- Go to Downloads > Bit Torrent.
- In the right pane, uncheck "Enable BitTorrent protocol support".
- Click on OK to validate.
- Free download manager disable seeding
- How to stop uploading in free download manager - Best answers
- Torrent download manager - Best answers
- Free Download Manager- Disable the floating window feature - How-To - Download manager
- Internet download manager disable - How-To - Download manager
- Download manager disabled duckduckgo - Forum - Downloading
- Free download manager not catching downloads ✓ - Forum - Downloading
- Deluge disable seeding - How-To - P2P
This document, titled « Disable Bit Torrent Protocol Support on Free Download Manager », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).