If you want to convert images to SmartArt graphics in powerpoint, just follow the simple steps in this article.
How to Convert Images into SmartArt Graphics
- Select the images to be converted to SmartArt. To select multiple images, click on the first one, then hold down the Ctrl key while clicking the other images.
- Go to the Format tab > Picture Tools > Format > Picture layout
- In the gallery, click the layout for the SmartArt graphic.
The gallery offers SmartArt graphics layouts which are the most appropriate for your images.
- When you have selected a layout for a SmartArt graphic, the images are automatically arranged according to the layout chosen. You can then add text to your SmartArt graphic and customize it by changing the color or Style.
Photo by Mimi Thian on Unsplash
- Convert picture to shape powerpoint
- Powerpoint convert picture to shape - Best answers
- Convert image to powerpoint shape - Best answers
- How to convert pictures to pdf on mac - How-To - MacOS
- Convert text to smartart powerpoint - How-To - Powerpoint
- Convert powerpoint to pdf with hyperlinks - How-To - Powerpoint
- PowerPoint - Adding a shape to your slide - How-To - Powerpoint
- PowerPoint - Edit your pictures - How-To - Powerpoint