This quick tip will explain how to make your Microsoft Word documents more visually appealing through the use of a watermark. Using Word's built-in tools, you can customize your watermark to any level of visibility and size, and create distinguishable documents for any occasion.
Insert Watermark into Microsoft Word Document
Open Word and select Format > Backgrounds > Printed Watermarks:
In the window that opens, check the Picture watermark option. Alternatively, you can check the Text watermark option to insert custom text into the background of your document:
Click select picture to browse for the picture you'd like to use. The system responds best to JPEG and PNG files.
Once found, click on Apply to insert the image.
- How to put background image in word
- How to insert background image in word - Best answers
- How to make a picture a background on word - Best answers
- Insert background image in word - How-To - Word
- Word - Background image - How-To - Word
- How to remove white background from image in word ✓ - Forum - Office Software
- Viber background image size - How-To - Mobile
- How to set background image in pendrive in windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Hardware