To protect your PDF files from being copied without your permission, there are basic several protections that can be used. This tutorial explains how to use the protection feature of Adobe Acrobat.
- First of all, open your PDF file your Adobe Acrobat.
- Click on the File menu > Properties.
- Go to the Security tab.
- Next to "Security Method" select the "Password Security" option.
- Edit the permissions (Copy, Edit, Page extraction, Printing, Content extraction...etc).
- Enter a password and confirm.
Published by deri58
Latest update on October 14, 2014 at 11:50 AM by Jeff.