Automatically Disable the Touchpad When a Mouse is Connected
- Open the Control Panel.
- Go to Hardware & Sounds > Device and Printers > Mouse
- Select the last tab, which in most cases is the one referring to the trackpad:
- For Synaptics Touchpads: uncheck "Disable internal pointing device when external USB pointing device is attached".
- ELAN Touchpads: uncheck "Disable when external USB pointing device plug in".
- Disable touchpad when mouse is connected windows 7
- Disable touchpad windows 8 - Best answers
- Usb touchpad mouse - Best answers
- Disable Touchpad When Mouse is Connected in Windows 10 - How-To - Windows
- Disable touchpad when mouse is connected mac - Guide
- How to Disable laptop mouse pad on Windows 7? ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- Shortcut key for network connections windows 7 - How-To - Windows 7
- Touchpad left click not working windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Laptop
This document, titled « Automatically Disable the Touchpad When a Mouse is Connected in Windows », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).