Microsoft Word is the most widely used office software across the world, to create documents that can be shared. However sometimes upon opening a document, you find out that the text is overlapping, making the document impossible to read. This problem can be tackled in two ways which we will lay out below.
Letters Overlapping in Microsoft Word Document
Two possible solutions:
- Close Outlook before opening Word
- Open Word and select Menu > Tools > Options > Print tab.
- Uncheck the option 'Print Background'.
- Close and restart Word and open the document.
Image: © 123RF.com
- Why are my letters overlapping in word
- Microsoft word letters overlapping - Best answers
- Microsoft word overlapping text - Best answers
- Tamil letter pdf to word converter ✓ - Forum - Word
- Letters overlapping when typing - Forum - Word
- There are three elements that relate to the way that vpns operate. work out what letters are missing from this word to reveal on - Articles
- Word won't type letters - Guide
- Change small letter to capital in word - How-To - OpenOffice.org