Steam is an online gaming application that allows you to access video games in the Cloud. By default, each time that you want to access your Steam account from an unrecognized device, you must retrieve a special access code from your contact email. However, you may deactivate this setting, and this article will show you how.
How To Disable Steam Guard
- To disable the Steam guard mobile authenticator security feature, also known as two-factor authentication, you need to begin by opening the Steam App.
- Go to the Steam menu and select Preferences
- You will now be on the Account Preferences menu.
- Select Manage Steam Guard Account Security
- From here you can Turn Steam Guard Off, although this is not recommended by Steam.
- A confirmation window will open. There, you can confirm your selection by choosing Disable Steam Guard.
Photo by @plqml // felipe pelaquim on Unsplash
- How to disable steam guard
- How to remove steam guard - Best answers
- Disable steam guard - Best answers
- Disable steam cloud - How-To - Steam
- Disable Steam At Startup - How-To - Steam
- Disable steam chat - How-To - Steam
- How to disable credential guard - How-To - Windows 7
- Disable Comments and In-Game Social Features in Steam - How-To - Steam