Bitly is a link creating tool that allows you to shorten your URLs. Instead of having bitlinks, or shortened URLs, that are made up of random letters and numbers, Bitly gives you the option to customize your links with the characters of your choice. This article will walk you through the steps to help you customize your Bitly links.
Make Custom Bitly Links
To create custom Bitly links, you first need to register for an account on the site.
Once you do that, shorten the URL you'd like to customize. To do this, simply paste a link in the Paste a long URL here to shorten... field, and a shortened version will be created:
You can view all of your shortened links by going to the Your Bitlinks section:
Select the link that you want to customize, and click Edit bitlink:
Enter the custom name in the customize field. Try to keep it as short as possible:
Image: © iStock.
- Bitly custom url
- Custom bitly - Best answers
- Custom bitly link - Best answers
- Soundcloud custom url - How-To - Internet
- Can't get custom url youtube ✓ - Forum - Video Games
- Free fire customer care number - How-To - Free Fire
- Xvideoservicethief ubuntu software open source download 64 bit ✓ - Forum - System software
- Url manipulation attack - Articles