Here's a run-down on how to enable your cookie settings across various platforms and web browsers.
A cookie is a small data file stored on a user's hard disk which allows a web server to store information about a user, such as language preferences, location, and other interests. Enabling cookies makes it easier to browse the internet, allowing for a more fluid and tailored web experience.
How to enable cookies in Safari?
For both Mac and Windows, open the Preferences menu, and click on the Security tab. Click on Only from browsed sites to enable your cookie settings for visited sites.
How to enable cookies in Chrome?
- Click on the menu button found at the top-right corner of your browser toolbar.
- Select Settings and click Show Advanced Settings.
- Scroll to the Privacy section, and click on the button for Content Settings.
- Go to the section labeled Cookies and check the option that reads, Allow local data storage.
How to enable cookies in Internet Explorer 11 (and older)?
Internet Explorer 5.x (Mac)
Open the Explorer menu and click on Preferences.
Scroll to the section labeled Cookies and open the drop-down list. Select the option labeled Never ask, and confirm by clicking OK.
Internet Explorer 6.x or 7.x (Windows)
Open your browser, and select Tools > Internet Options. Click on Privacy > Advanced.
Check the box that reads Override automatic cookie handling, and hit Accept for internal cookies and third-party cookies. Finally, check the option that reads, Always allow session cookies.
Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, 11
Click on Tools > Internet Options > Privacy. Under Settings, select allow all cookies. Click OK to save your new cookie settings.
How to enable cookies on iPhone?
- Open Settings.
- Select Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security settings.
- Switch Block All Cookies to OFF (it has to be white).
How to enable cookies on iPad?
Enabling cookies on iPad follows the same steps as for iPhone. To do so, refer to the previous section, where we explain how to enable this feature in detail.
How to enable cookies on Mac?
If you want to enable cookies on Mac, it means that you have to enable them from Safari - if you want to do so, then scroll up to the top of our article, where we talk about the steps to follow to access Safari's settings! If you use Firefox, Chrome, or even Opera, then we've got your back! Just check the summary of the present article - you'll find all the information you need.
How to enable cookies in Firefox (Windows/Mac)?
- Click Tools, select Options (Windows) or Preferences (Mac), and select Privacy.
- Under Conservation Rule, select Use custom settings for history and check Accept Cookies.
- Confirm your changes by clicking OK.
How to enable cookies on Android?
- Open Google Chrome for Android.
- Tap More and go to Settings.
- Select Site settings.
- You can now turn the cookies on.
How to enable cookies in Opera (Mac/Windows)?
- Open the Preferences menu, and click on the Privacy and Security tab.
- Scroll to the Cookies section, and select Allow local data creation.
How to enable cookies in SRWare Iron (Mac)?
- Select the Menu icon and go to Settings. Under Parameters, select Show Advanced Settings.
- Select Privacy and then Content settings. Scroll to the Cookies section to make your selection.
How to manage an exclusion list?
Using CCleaner, you can manage an exclusion list during periodic cleanings of temporary files. This will allow you to keep the cookies that you want.
- How to enable cookies on lg smart tv
- How to enable cookies in safari
- How to enable cookies on lg tv web browser
- How to clear cache on Smart TV: LG, Samsung > Guide
- How to change LG TV web browser > Guide
- How to enable private browsing mode on LG Smart TV? > Guide
- How to enable safety mode on LG smart TV > Guide
- Lg smart tv change home screen > Guide
- Adjust webpage to fit all screen resolutions
- How to use TinyWeb Server on Windows?
- Shazam on computer: how to use it
- How to help Ukraine: refugees, donate, support, now
- Create a custom Bitly URL
- How to celebrate christmas online: virtually, with kids
- Switch language on your website: via html, automatically
- How to get cheap flights: anywhere, without specific dates
- How to make redirect in PHP?
- Connect Jio phone's internet to PC: via hotspot, USB
- Download videos for free: from Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin
- Update your email address on your Aadhaar card online
- Winter Olympics 2022: schedule, sports, where to watch
- Find car owner's details with license plate in India
- Translate text with DeepL: online, for free
- How to declutter your digital life?
- Solar storm: what is it, effects on technology and humans
- Fact checking and verification on the Internet
- Tokyo Olympics: watch online, live, free
- How to view and change my IP address: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Sustainable gifts for Christmas: apps & websites
- How to display the IP address of a visitor?
- Best free cloud storage services in 2022
- Create a website: for free, from scratch, for business
- How to build a WordPress website: on your PC, from scratch
- How to unsubscribe or delete your Tuenti account
- How to set up an online store: step-by-step, for free
- Improve video calls: quality, lighting