Turning off the vibration feature on your PS3 controller can help save battery power. We'll show you how to do so using a simple manipulation detailed below.
Turn Off Vibration on PS3 Controller
- From the XMB menu, go to Settings > Accessory Settings.
- Go to Controller Vibration Function.
- Toggle Vibration Function Off.
Image: © Unsplash.com
- How to turn off vibration on ps3 controller on pc
- How to turn off vibration on ps3 controller - Best answers
- How to turn off vibration ps3 controller - Best answers
- How to turn off vibration on ps4 controller on pc - How-To - Platform
- Ps3 controller reset button - How-To - PS3
- How long to charge ps3 controller - How-To - PS3
- How to check ps3 controller battery on pc - How-To - PS3
- Bigben interactive ps3 controller pc - How-To - PS3
This document, titled « Turn Off Vibration on PS3 Controller », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).