Keeping your Netflix payment method up-to-date will ensure that you don’t miss a payment and that your account is kept current. Keep reading to learn how to change your payment method online from your Netflix account.
Update Your Payment Method Online
Go to the Netflix website and log in with your account details. Select Account in the top-right corner. Go to the Membership & Billing section, and find Update payment info.
Select your Payment Method; currently Netflix allows customers to pay by debit card, credit card, or PayPal. Once you have selected the payment method, complete the payment details, and click Update Payment Method to complete the change.
Image: © ibreakstock - Shutterstock.com
- Netflix payment
- Netflix.com/payment to update - Best answers
- How to pay netflix - Best answers
- Netflix.com payment ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Netflix update payment details - How-To - Internet
- Request a movie on netflix - How-To - Video
- What is fenix internet l fenix inte payment - How-To - OnlyFans
- Instagram promotion payment account disabled - How-To - Instagram