If you find that the text messages you receive on your iPhone are annoying or interrupt your day or work, you may be interested in turning off their notifications. Continue reading to find out how to do so.
Deactivate Notification Previews
One way of turning off your text message notifications is by deactivating the notification previews that you have associated with them.
To do this, go to Settings > Notifications.
Next, select Messages and, at the bottom of the page, from here you can configure a number of display options including previews. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and deactivate the Show Previews option:
Block Text Message Alerts
If you would like to block your messages more globally, you can do so by blocking all message alerts and notifications.
To do this, go to Settings > Notifications > Messages. Next, uncheck Lock Screen, Notification Centre, and/or Banners depending on your preferences.
Image: © Jamie Street - Unsplash.com
- How to hide text messages on iphone
- App to hide text messages iphone - Best answers
- Hide text messages iphone - Best answers
- Saving text messages from iphone - How-To - iPhone
- How to hide app store on iphone - How-To - iPhone
- How to hide online on whatsapp iphone - Guide
- How to hide caller id on iphone - How-To - iPhone
- How to listen to audio message on iphone without them knowing - Guide