- Open VLC
- Load the video you wish to modify and play it.
- Click on the Tools menu >Effect and Filters.
- In the window that open select the "Video Effects" tab.
- Using the horizontal arrors scroll to the logo section.
- Check the Add logo option.
- In the logo text area, paste the Url of the image file
- You can adjust the position of the logo (on-screen) by incrementing the values in the "Top" and "left" text area.
- Click on Close to finalize the modifications.
Photo by Wahid Khene on Unsplash
This document, titled « Add a Logo to a Video Using VLC », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).