The discussions

Double condition formula based on drop down selection

Hi All, I have an excel file with sheet names : Primary Data sheet, Ground floor, First Floor and readings. I need this file to capture printer usage...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar by
BoBot  

Adding buttons to an excel spreadsheet.

Solved

Dear CCM Team, How do you add a button on a particular cell in an excel spreadsheet to turn it on and off. Example: If I want to add a column of nu...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb by
RachelGreen

Pop up message in excel (like outlook agenda)

Solved

Hello, I have a big file in Excel with heaps of information about my customers. One of the coloms is telling me when I need to send them a letter....

3 replies Last reply on 5 Feb by
GeekMako

Automatically send emails from excel based on cell date

Hi All, Please help me anybody. I am suffering with sending email from excel automatically ..Please see attached screen shot for your reference :   ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Jan by
Jiyahana

Monthly production report -automatic transfer of data

Solved

Dear All, I am looking for a solution to generate monthly production analysis report of an operator for his daily production. Attached sample sheet...

10 replies Last reply on 2 Jan by
gannesh0604

Copy data from one excel sheet to another: automatically

Dear All, Anybody help me to transfer the data from main database sheet to other sheets based on sheet name condition. i.e., The data from B6 to Q6 f...

If cell z2 contains a date, show 'yes' otherwise show no

Hello, I am trying to get my sheet to show a Yes Field when a date is entered. But a no field at any other input, weather thats 'n/a' or blank or any...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2023 by
BoBot  

Change color of cell automatically

I am working on excel . want to change color of cell  automatically  as per color of another cell. Color of another cell changes automatic as per form...

Fill adjacent cell with number from text answer

Solved

Hello, and good morning, I have a cell with a dropdown box, to select a certain text. When I select the type of incident from a drop down ...

20 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2023 by
vcoolio

Create folder in desktop with vba, if exist, ignore

Solved

Hello, How to create folder in desktop with vba whenever the excel book is opened, if exist, ignore. Message if create new folder, silent if th...

6 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2023 by
praveen

Dependent (cascading) drop down list in excel

Solved

Dear All, Please help me on the below . I have a data validation drop down list with unique values in cell G2. These values are job numbers from C...

15 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2023 by
gannesh0604

Combine sheet in master spreadsheet with auto update

Solved

Hello, I have 24 sheets in the same Excel document with identical headers I`d like to combine in the master spreadsheet the way if any data is insert...

6 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2023 by
vcoolio

Excel formula: ​ two financial year ends for one client

Hello, Thank you so much for putting time aside in helping me with the following formula. In Column O on the Main sheet, I do a VLOOKUP from the mas...

Copy data from one excel sheet to another: automatically

Solved

Dear all, Anybody can help me please. I have MAIN DATABASE ( sheet 1) of column names : Serial No, Service type, Job No, Date, Customer name, desc...

10 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2023 by
vcoolio

Formula assistance in excel

Hello, I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out for some assistance with a Microsoft Excel formula-related question that I recently came ...

How do i make all rows the default height in excel?

Solved

Hello, How do I make all rows the default height in Excel?

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

How do i change the backgroud of a cell or a whole section?

Hello, I have a question. How do I change the backgroud of a cell or a whole section? I want to differentiate one set of data from anoter set based...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2023 by
Aron_7608

How do i set the height of rows in excel all at once ?

Hello, How do I set the height of rows in Excel all at once instead of doing them one click at a time by clicking and dragging and dropping the indic...

Aron_7608

Excel macro to duplicate info based on value in another cell

I am creating a work book that has a range of cells (C6:E34) that are considered one "Location", and another cell (D5) to input the number of location...

Aron_7608

Multiple sheets to one master sheet update

Solved

Hello, We are a team of 8 who updates a single excel work sheet, and because of this, there is always information missing or overwritten by others et...

13 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2023 by
vcoolio

How not to show false in the following example.

Hello, I wish the formula to return a blank cell if there a blank cells in the formula. =IF(C27="BUY",((D30-D27)*10000),IF(C27="SELL",((D27-D30)*1000...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2023 by
Herminaandrews

Drop down

Hello, I have a workbook with one main sheet and lots of rows to be filled. There is one column with a drop down with 3 selection. How can I copy ...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2023 by
vcoolio

Create multiple workbooks with template at once

Hello, I'm being tasked with copying a single workbook with a special layout in it and copying it about 90 times with the file name corresponding to a...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2023 by
Dak903

Adding last week position to a weekly record survey

Hello, I am compiling weekly record charts of the most popular records. How do I add the last week position to each song on each new record list in E...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2023 by
TrowaD

How to pull data from column based on multiple criteria?

Hi Expert, I'd like to combine a column value in Mainsheet, where the column values are pulled from Sheets 1 and 2 of the same Excel file using VBA c...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2023 by
TrowaD

Copy a data from one sheet to another

I have a Master list (Sheet 1) that contains house numbers and personnel assigned to them. I want to copy the entire row with the data assigned to eac...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2022 by
TrowaD

Formula to return text

I need to have a formula to return text from text. I will give example; If column A = 7am then I want column B to say Days If column A = 3pm then I...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2022 by
TrowaD

Create christmas present schedule

Hello EXCEL GENIUSES OF THE WORLD! I am trying to save my entire family money and a feeling of obligation to buy a gift for EVERY DANG KID in our fam...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2022 by
TrowaD

Formula to recognize fical year to reset paid days off

Hello, I am trying to make a formula that will choose certain rows from each month in a calendar year that have hours in them, subtract from a total ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2022 by
TrowaD

Compare 2 columns to find the 3rd value and return the 4th

Hello, Here in my example, if value in Column B (table 2) matches with the value in column A (table 1), then I need to check the first row corre...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2022 by
TrowaD

Coloring cells in sheet 2 based on data sheet 1 excel vba

Solved

Hi!  I would like to ask a question about using VBA for colouring a cell in sheet 2 based on a value of a cell in sheet 1. I want to write a code in ...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2022 by
Sue-Ellen1994

Udf for attendance register

Solved

Hello, I have used your UDF as shown below to report a date whenever an entry is made in a row of my excel sheet. Function LastAttendanceDate(mDate...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2022 by
Slinger42

Formula to find last date of attendance

Solved

Hello, I have an excel sheet that enters the time taken by each student on each day for the whole month. The student names are in the rows and d...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2022 by
TrowaD

Excel filter some data from other two sheets and copy back

Hi, I have some query related to excel where i have to get some results as described below: Excel Sheet 1: Excel Sheet 2: Excel Sheet ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2022 by
TrowaD

How sum the column value in excel via vba based on criteria?

Solved

Hello All, I would like to sum up the column value based on the following criteria (TRUE or FALSE). I have a value in the "E" column and in the "F" c...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2022 by
TrowaD

Basic copy/paste, multiple sheets and databases

Hello all! I’m not good with this, so I’m am reaching out to those who are. I can record and run basic macros, but this is above my skill level. I’ve...

14 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2022 by
Eagleeyes011

Find text in multiple cells and return different text

Hello, I am a teacher trying to find an alternative to manually entering data for single children and a way of simply analysing it.  I have created a...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2022 by
MLloyd81

Apply conditional formatting across several cells

Solved

Hello, I want to change the color of a row if there is text in column A of that row.  I have the following equation: "=AND(ISTEXT($A$2))" ... and I h...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2022 by
rdavis

Formula for outputting value from dropdown list

Hello, I need assistance with finding a way to output the value of cell based on the text it's associated with in a drop down list. Below is a scre...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2022 by
TrowaD

How to add rows automatically based on cell value in excel?

Solved

Hi All, I have a requirement to add the Rows Based On Cell Value In Excel. Below I have attached the snapshot of the requirement details. I have two...

7 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2022 by
TrowaD

Populate values in textbox based on combobox ,optionbutton

Solved

Hello, I  have  the  items  in column B  in sheet1,2,3   and  the  prices  in columns F,G  for sheet1,2      and  the  prices  for columns F  for  sh...

6 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2022 by
Mussa_8911

Running a macro in different cells

Solved

Hello, I have a question. I recorded a macro to average a series of columns, highlight the averages row in a bold color. I would now like to run the ...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2022 by
Helmy

How to extract text from column that got text

Hello, I would like help on how to extract text from column which has text. Some column might not have text or blank, want to know how to extract th...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2022 by
Jameswalter2050

How to convert excel to pdf in tamil font

Hello, how to convert excel to pdf in Tamil font

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2022 by
Jameswalter2050

How to speedup formula processing

I have been using this formula which macthes the List of Cells to Raw String and if match found then write same value. This function is working fin...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2022 by
Jameswalter2050

Generating invoice number automatic without repetition

Solved

Hello, please I need help , I want VBA CODE  to Generating invoice number  automatic without repetition in my excel any time type in the next cell it...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2022 by
TrowaD

Pasting a column into alternating rows in new column

Hello, i have a column of ID numbers and a column of names next to it, I want to copy and past the names with their corresponding id in cell under the...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2022 by
TrowaD

Macro to automatically update a master sheet from multiple sheets

Solved

Hello, I have a file with a master sheet and 6 different individual sheets. Each sheet is considered a project. It includes person's information a...

17 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2022 by
TrowaD

Working with multiple worksheets in a workbook

Solved

Hello, I am completely new to all of this so please bear with me. I am new to forums and how they work so I apologize in advance if this is a repeat ...

7 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2022 by
vcoolio

Compare 2 columns if it matches all columns must go tosheet2

Hello, Thank you for putting the time aside to help me. There are 2 sheets, Summary and Journal. Step 1: In the Summary sheet, I added Column E to ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2022 by
abdelfatah_0230
Results 1 - 50 out of a total of 7,061