The discussions

Excel date formatting problem

Solved

So here's my problem. I have multipe dates all in one column on one tab/worksheet of an excel workbook. When I try to link to that date on another tab...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
chow70

Script for split the data into seperate sheet

Hello, i need a script so that the data will move to diff sheets based on coloum and the coloum value is in range please suggest on this

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
Trowa

How can i copy column to rows

Hello, Can anybody help me on this? please provide me a macro(VB) to solve this problem, I have 1st column with heading "geocode" and 2nd column...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Hiding rows in excel 2007 using macros

Hello, i need a macro which hides rows containing blank cells in a particular column

venkat1926

Cut cells into external book and copy result

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I hope i'll find my sollution here as well. I have two workbooks: a price converter and product list. I want to copy/...

Aysal

Macro: setting a cell value from another cell

Hello, I am creating a spreadsheet for recording annual leave for a department. I have set up a macro so that when a button is clicked, all the curr...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel macro paste row for certain num of rows

Hello, I have a row with data that I reach from a blank row below and perform a count of the number of rows elapsed to get to the row with data. Af...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
Excelguru

Default on accsing my browser

Hello, i have a N82i dual Sim made in Korea(Sony Erickson K700c) which can't access Google or any other web site does any one know how to troublesho...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
flcconflict

How to browse with my phone

Hello, please i am using sony ericson phone and i want to browse with it, which i don't no the process or way to browse with it. Please help by sendi...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Macro to find coloured cells and remove #n/a

Hello, I hope you can assist. I have two questions. Firstly, I need to have a marco that locates a coloured cell in column "a" and if found, col...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
gusrob

Columns into rows

Hello, I have a data field which I am trying to rotate from Horizontal to Vertical. I am new to macro's. So my data is set is: Pet: Dog Name: ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
Kat

Excel columns

Hello, I am trying to create a formula that will add 1 to a number at the top of a column if a number in the rows below are greater than 19. Any idea...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
Excelguru

Full protection of excel file

Hello, I want to fully protect my excel file so I have done the following: Protect each worksheet with password. Protect VBA project with passwor...

Excelguru

Excel max displayed as row title

Hello, im trying to get the max value for a set of data but displayed as the row's name field.. and not the actual number. ex. ...

venkat1926

I found it difficult to browse free

Hello, cant any one send an mtn free browsing settins

closeup22

Vba return found cell value

Hello, What I have is a few rows of data, I want to search one column for data between a criteria ( 70 -71), find this data and then return the whole...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
wil

Compare excel data

Hello, I have two Excel files. Ex:A file having A to E column names and B file having A to J column names. A to E columns are same in A and B Tabl...

venkat1926

Please help with my spreadsheet

Solved

Hello, I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to format my spreadsheet so that i can make it a template that i can use in future, this is w...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2009 by
chicky

Data transfer from excel files using macro

Hello, I want to transfer data from excel files to one excel sheet. Not all data but few. ex: 50 excel character files & 1st row sheet 1 contain pri...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2009 by
umesh

Limiting macro to a single spreadsheet

Hello, I have a simple macro which saves a spreadsheet to a memory stick for backup purposes via 'ctrl shift S'. If a second spreadsheet is opened th...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
Excelguru

Free browsing with mtn

Hello, pls i really need a software for mtn free browsing on my pc. if u can grant my request will really appreciate it.

dybbody

Excel mapping or macro help

Hello, I am new to macros and mapping so any help would really be appreciated. Thank you in advance. Here is my issue: I receive a large order that...

Excelguru

Query in macro

Hello, i have an excel file. contains 2000 rows and 6 columns. if Column "A" contains "1" and Column "B" contains "sweet", the entire row has to de...

Excelguru

Help with excel

Hello, I'm not sure quite how to get my spreadsheet to do what I need it to do. I have two tabs set up in the workbook; the first tab has a list o...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2009 by
Excelguru

Excel formula

Hello everyone. I am trying to create a formula which will compare the value of a portion of one cell, to a table array, and return the 2nd column ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2009 by
Excelguru

Macro magic

Hello, I am using Excel 2007. I need a macro that will cut and paste certain cells from a row based on a cell value in that row. What is cut wil...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2009 by
Excelguru

Reagin of microsoft excel files

Hello, I have downloaded C-Cleaner, after that I have added and run C-Cleaner by which I have lost all my Microsoft Excel files. Can I get bac...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
iveal

Macro

Hello, I have a excel sheet. In that almost 500 datas exists. now i wanted to compare 2 conditions. If "C:C" column is "4" and "F:F" is "6", then ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
cool

Excel if then statements

Hello, I am trying to figure out and make changes to spreadsheet someone else designed. Since, I haven't done elaborate spreadsheets in awhile, I n...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2009 by
User

Browser

Hello, pls am trying to check my yahoo mail with my mobile nokia 7610 supernova but its not connecting. What do I do.

somky

How to hide formula in excel sheet

Hello, i want to hide excel formula in my excel sheet. can anyone help. thanx

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel help, combining info from two sheets

Hello, How can I match and combine records across two excel sheets. I have two excel sheets containing record information, about 6 columns for each ...

kulot

Matching of 2 cells &display corres 3rd cell

Hello, In Sheet 1 I should give two input DATA and this data will available in sheet 2 .excel should match the given inputs and result must get dis...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel macro help

Hello, I am using Excel 2007. I need a macro that will cut and paste certain cells from a row based on a cell value in that row. What is cut wil...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Free browsing

Hello,i want to know how to browse on a window vista laptop by using a nokia 3110c with a zain or mtn line. please reply. my number: 07038012814 my ...

olfo81

Want new browser

Hello, I am currently running IE 7 on XP. I have downloaded without success IE 8, firefox, Google chrome, safari. None of them work. I have checked f...

sharpman

I wants to browse free with my laptop&my phon

Hello, i wants to browse free with my toshiba laptop&my sonyericson w810i phone using mtn.

pcsces

Vba conditional formatting coding in excel!

Hi, I have the following conditional formats: =AND($J8>=N$4,$K8=N$4,$K8=N$4,$K8=S$4,$K13=S$4,$K13=S$4,$K13

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
firsttimer

Excell date formula

Hello, dear i want to show the date on my excel sheet and ofcourse to change automatically on daily basis. please adviise the formula thanks

onea97

Browser service problem

Hello, Hi, everbody, this kalpesh... I have problem computer browser services autometic stop problem in windows xp . then i have start manually.. if...

realiser

Make back up of excel using macro

Hello, I am working on excel file ABC.xls. While the file is still open I want to run a macro which will make a copy of the current ABC.xls as Backup...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
venkat1926

Please help! excel question

Solved

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to count the number of cells that contain a certain text. For example: Column A 2007 Entry Draft ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

Wirless browser problems

Hello, i haVE A EXILLENT SIGNAL FOR MY WIRELESS BUT NONE OF MY BROPWSERS WILL DETECT IT EVERYTHING ELSE PICKS IT UP XBOX I PHONE OTHER LAPTOPS >>...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2009 by
afsgun

Learning macro

Hello, i wan to know about macro programming in Excel. i have one question ....... suppose i have a,b,c, d, e..........etc. columns i want ins...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Auto aoloring of cells and text

Hello, I have the following requirement: If the value in cell A1 is greater than 0, then the same value should be displayed in cell A2 with the ...

deepbreathe

Vba: deleting selection on multiple sheets

Hello, I would like someone to write a VBA code for the following action: On the sheet "Verlofoverzicht" I've got a list of names. Both front- a...

Trowa

Advance excel

Hello, How can i copy the data in the blank cell just below it, no matter how many times but the same data as last cells contain??? thanks, Atu...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Help excel macro to move rows

Hello Everyone, May i ask your assistance in a macro to move the cell to the right if the contents are not numbers. i currently have a data list...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
Noelski

Macro to copy a row and paste

Hello, I am having difficulty writing a macro for the following example. From a dropdown i select a tag, when i click the ok button the sheet is to ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
sadgurl

Linking values in excel 2007

Hey, I'm not that great with values in Excel and i'm currently trying to create a spread sheet solution to making a pay slip. I have a spreadshe...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
sharpman
Results 6551 - 6600 out of a total of 7,061