The discussions

How to copy a data from one sheet to another, when specific criteria is met

Hello, If, for instance, the criteria changes in column "C" - it gets higher number, how to transfer the row data to other sheet2, copying the row d...

13 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2019 by
TrowaD

Need to delete rows in multiple sheets simultaneously

Hi I have a worksheet that has 3 sheets. Sheet 2 and 3 have data linked from sheet 1. If I delete a row in sheet 1, I want to have the correspondi...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2019 by
TrowaD

Vba code to apply in each monthly worksheet

Hi, I have a monthly creditor file (create new tab for each month when required) and want to calculate the amount outstanding each month, which is ...

13 replies Last reply on 31 May 2019 by
ac3mark

Formula in excel to turn numbers into text

Solved

Hello, I found formula but sir I want at last as per below. As per formula =words(1234) = one thousand two hundred thirty four But sir I wan...

4 replies Last reply on 31 May 2019 by
venkatesan

Formula/solution

Hi, Is there a way for me to link in one spread sheet the Leave Dates that will automatically apply to the specific date in a second/third/forth sp...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2019 by
ac3mark

Use regex in vba sub in general sheet

How to use regex in general vba sheet. i am getting lot of red lines and not able to find the reason for that. I have enabled the Regularexpression...

4 replies Last reply on 25 May 2019 by
ac3mark

Listboxes with checkboxes to filter data

Hello, Greetings! I have a query regarding making dashboard. I have a data sheet where all data is managed. I want slicer with listbox having ...

13 replies Last reply on 23 May 2019 by
TrowaD

Read special character value

how to read the cell value in vba if A1 has special character like -------- I used Range("A1").Value , Its throwing an error plz help me

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2019 by
ac3mark

Vba code to count invalid values

Hi, I have created a vba code to circle the invalid data based on the custom data validation rule being written. I want to count the all those i...

7 replies Last reply on 21 May 2019 by
ac3mark

Automatically update a cell with last modified date and time

Solved

I am maintaining a Test Environment Catalogue, with various users editing it. It is change controlled in SharePoint, however, I'd like to insert a cel...

2 replies Last reply on 16 May 2019 by
NazCarr

Repeated copy/paste macro

I have basic knowledge of Macros. I need to copy 1Lakh data in such a way that it takes 10k rows and paste in new sheet1 and again it takes next 1...

4 replies Last reply on 9 May 2019 by
ac3mark

Keeping track of ages

Hello, I operate a small daycare and need help figuring out a system to help keep track of my group ratios. I haven't been able to find a software...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2019 by
ac3mark

Please help me connect my workbooks to a master excel worksheet.

Hello, I have been through every excel video and forum trying to figure out how to connect my Excel workbooks for a tracker I have been working on. I...

2 replies Last reply on 7 May 2019 by
ac3mark

Vba find column by name and sort

Solved

Hello, I am trying to make a code that should: - Go to the first worksheet - Find the first column with header "sku" - Sort this column ascen...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2019 by
bOFILL

Copy x rows from a worksheet and paste x rows into another worksheet n times

Solved

Hi, I am struggling to create a macro that can copy an excel range of data (A1:B50) from sheet 1 and paste into sheet 2 for 4000 times. Currently, sh...

20 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2019 by
TrowaD

Create new sheets based on column a data.

Solved

Hi, Is there a way to create a new tab based on column A? For example: I want to create a new tab for each vehicle, copy and paste all of vehicle ...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2019 by
Jay

False error

Hello, How to remove false error while using this formula *if(c2="A",sumifs(sheet2!AA:AB,sheet2!B:B,sheet1!B:B, sheet2! Sheet1! A:A))*

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2019 by
ac3mark

Arrow keys not working in excel

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am using Excel 2000. I am tring to move from one cell to another in Excel by using the arrow keys on my keyboard but nothing happens. I wa...

59 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2019 by
Nelson

How to change date with the change in time

How to change date with the change in time and how to use if formula for date range

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2019 by
NazCarr

Excel on mac

Im trying to setup my friends computer to invoice I have run time 1004 error occurring. Any help please Sub NextInvoice() Range("I13").V...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2019 by
ac3mark

Color cell

Hello, I have this formula to place a date in cell when negative number. =IF(D14

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2019 by
ac3mark

I want to change date format in excel

Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to change date format from SAP system i.e. 20.05.2010. When I apply thru format cell it doesn't work.

13 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2019 by
mohammed

Need to extract specific xml data from a cell in excel

Hi, I have the following data in cell A1 of an excel sheet: 39211000011200100100019 i would like to extract the value from this and print it o...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2019 by
SM

Automatically data to another sheet by adding new rows

Solved

Hello, I have created a "request form" - the form is not designed in VBA - it is simply a spreadsheet using Column B, only, and each row has either ...

9 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2019 by
TrowaD

Creating search and update command buttons in a userform

Solved/Closed

I have created a userform for inputing new records in an Excel spreadsheet. I have written the code for the Save Record and Close Form command button...

19 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2019 by
ShezzyWiggle

Update of copied excel sheet

Hello, I want to make copies of excel sheet such that if I delete rows/columns in main sheet they should be deleted in copy too.

2 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2019 by
ac3mark

Serial numbers based upon another cell

I have a spreadsheet with owner and tenant information, along with their vehicle information. In the column that indicates if they are an owner, I hav...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2019 by
ac3mark

Help with filtering not working

Hello, I am having issues with my excel at work we have about 8 columns an they have filters an when I type in data an click the filter to go to tha...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2019 by
ac3mark

Copy a range of data in column with a loop

Dear all, May I ask your help for a macro which allowed me to copy a range (column) 16350 times :-) On D5 to D369 I have a formula which do a rando...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2019 by
ChrisZ

User form to search all result and edit selected

I'm newbie in VBA excel. I want to create usesform to add, search all result and edit selected. Any one have code like this? Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2019 by
ac3mark

Compare 2 sheets with particular columns

Solved

Hello, hear is the situation, sheet1 is having "item code (ex. 150007) in column A", and "Rack ID in column B (ex. AA001)" & other side in she...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2019 by
SunilD

Add data to row that already contains data

Solved

I want to enter data for the same product but it needs to be done on different days, with two different entry forms, so the row will already contain d...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2019 by
aileen

Automatically copy data from main sheet to child sheets.

Solved

Hello, I know this question was asked in another thread (https://ccm.net/forum/affich-800808-need-to-automatically-copy-data-from-one-sheet-to-ano...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2019 by
vcoolio

Montlhy service

I have an increasing excel sheet where i keep the service records for customers per customer, per branch and per date (per year, month and exact servi...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2019 by
TrowaD

If function?

I am trying to figure out a function, that will give me a result of Yes or No, if the dates are matching or not. This is the function I am using, ...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2019 by
ac3mark

Inserting pictures

Hello, Please I need help, I want to insert pictures into a particular sheet remotely without opening the sheet. And the picture will be base in ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2019 by
Udomakpan

I want to convert figure or digit to word but without rupees or dollar

Hello, i want to convert figure or digit to word but without rupees or dollar, i just need only at the end of words, please help

2 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2019 by
Munir

Populating multiple cells with information pasted on a main sheet

I am trying to paste data every week in the same cells (B2-B12) on my main page and have that data populate cells on 12 separate pages. All 12 pages w...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2019 by
ac3mark

Help getting data from one worksheet to the next.

Hello, I am trying to set up a master job sheet for all of our field employees to have the information in the field. The links to the 2 sheets are...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2019 by
TrowaD

Adding date depending on the day of the week

Hello, I want to automatically calculate a date when an invoice is due depending on the day of the week. For example: the service is provided o...

6 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2019 by
TrowaD

Transpose vba excel

Hi, I require a macro that performs a specific transpose action. Please see pre table example and desired post data set. I have searched for t...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2019 by
TrowaD

Updating other excel sheets automatically from master sheet.

Hi, I have been trying to sort this for a while. I have entered data in my master sheet and I have 4 other sheets. When I put new data into the mas...

39 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2019 by
vcoolio

Copying formulas to multiple worksheets

Solved

Hi, I have a workbook that contains 32 worksheets. 31 identical sheets that are basically days of the month. Last one is a summary sheet. I have t...

11 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2019 by
subodh

Give a cell zero value depending on another cell's value

I have an interesting challenge I am a altra marathon runner busy creating a "log program" for my running Cell A1 = Distance Ran Cell B1 = Hours C...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2019 by
ac3mark

Copy data and pasting multiple times using macro

Hello, So I am having trouble determining what code to use to past value. The situations is as follows: On Sheet1 I have a list of names in co...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Auto xfer specific data to a new wkst

Hello, I have a raw data file of sales opportunities and would like to automatically identify and copy the TOP 10 Optys onto a new Wkst. Further, ...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Excel vba- copying data from newest worksheet to a new workbook

Hi all, Newbie here. I've been fumbling around with VBA and managed to get some parts working, but now I'm stumped. I have an Excel workbook tha...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2019 by
1aman1diot

Copy data onto sheet only if cell has text

Solved/Closed

Hello, I need to copy formulas and data from a selection of cells in a worksheet (Figures) onto a seperate sheet (summary). I would like the inf...

17 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2019 by
checjb

Repeat a set of rows in excel

Hello, I have some set of unique row in a1 to a10, and I want to repeat the whole set of row in same column eg."A" by some given no. Of time by a p...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2019 by
Daniel Telele  

Formatting a cell for multiple functions in excel

Hello, I would like to have my dates be highlighted red when expired and yellow highlighting the dates when 30 days prior to being expired. I alrea...

9 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark
Results 351 - 400 out of a total of 7,061