Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 701 - 750 of about 9,840
  • Resizing of Column & Rows in Macro Closed

Respected CCM team members, Greetings!! I am trying to insert images from a folder into excel by matching file names specified in a column, ever...

umesh_jalan | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 15, 2018
    1 reply
  • Highlight Help Solved/Closed

Hello, I am needing help with being able to highlight a cell based on another cell's value. Example: I am dealing with cells J2 and J3. I am needi...

DarickParson | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Feb 14, 2018
    3 replies
  • Excel formula Closed

Hello, i need formula for below condition if b1 have any value consider that or consider g1

SAIF | Latest reply: SAIF Feb 13, 2018
    0 replies
  • Macro to compare the 3 columns "SEC Code Closed

Hi All, I would really appreciate your help in providing me with a macro to save me some time on the following. 1- Everyday i receive 2 reports ...

Kaef | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 13, 2018
    1 reply
  • How to save a copy of an excel sheet using macros? Closed

Hello, excel guru's, I am struggling with a problem which should be easy (i think), but with my lack of knowledge of VBA i am stuck. I have an...

guido09 | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 13, 2018
    3 replies
  • Counting sites visits within a year Solved/Closed

Hi All, I have a small database that is regularly updated keeping track of site visits and I want to be able to create a table of number of visits ...

christossol | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Feb 13, 2018
    5 replies
  • Compare data in two columns Closed

Hello, Q 4 U - pls and thank you CCC=characters/letters NNN=numerics Trying to compare these two columns and identify partial matches betwe...

Jumangi | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 12, 2018
    1 reply
  • Color Fill and Conditional Formatting Closed

Hi, I'm running Excel 2013 on a Windows 7 Ultimate box, and I have a spreadsheet containing 14 columns and 253 rows. I've made one column, where I ...

jmg999 | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 12, 2018
    5 replies
  • VBA for comma delimited Closed

I have a column of numbers. I want to transpose the column to row but have all numbers in one cell separated by a comma. What is a good VBA to use. ...

yuenja | Latest reply: yuenja Feb 12, 2018
    0 replies
  • Need different data each time from different sheet Closed

So I'm making an invoice form in which i need to insert data from another excel, which is a list that includes names/e-mails/amount paid/etc. Is the...

nisari | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 12, 2018
    1 reply
  • Need a search function Closed

i have BPS in cell A1 and the pay Cell A2 on sheet 1 and on sheet two i have a data in this range g3:aj23 now my question is for example my A1 ce...

gulrasool86 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Feb 10, 2018
    1 reply
  • checklist thesis Closed

hello we type the number of votes in a certain activity but i would like to know how to use excel to compute the percentage of the population that ...

kimmylovesbe... | Latest reply: kimmylovesbeymax Feb 9, 2018
    0 replies
  • How to apply conditional formatting Solved/Closed

I would like to apply conditional formatting so that Cell A4 is highlighted (filled) if Cell B4 has Text (date in the format 22-DEC-17) and unhighligh...

smith145 | Latest reply: smith145 Feb 8, 2018
    4 replies
  • Copy cell data to next row for multiple cells Closed

Hello, Need help copying cell data to next row for multiple cells. e.g. Source data - A1 Cat A2 (blank cell) A3 Dog A4 (blank cell) A5 Hen...

bmr12 | Latest reply: bmr12 Feb 7, 2018
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting (Highlighting) Closed

Hi, I would like to apply conditional formatting so that Cell A4 is highlighted (filled) if Cell B4 has Text (date in the format 22-DEC-17) and un...

smith145 | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 7, 2018
    4 replies
  • Copy multiple rows and transpose to one row Closed

Hi! I am trying to copy multiple rows of a spreadsheet and transpose them into one column of another spreadsheet. I know how to do this one row at ...

ncb15 | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 7, 2018
    1 reply
  • Copying rows to another sheet Closed

I'm looking to copy certain cells in a row to a new sheet if another cell meets certain criteria. If column O has "Yes" i need to copy cells A-F o...

BGutschow | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 7, 2018
    1 reply
  • How to copy data to a different worksheet? Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to copy data from a specific cell of a worksheet and paste into a specific cell in a different worksheet Eg from cell b2 of a l...

hanshylkema | Latest reply: vcoolio Feb 7, 2018
    11 replies
  • How to send automatic email from sharedrive Closed

Hello, I have to send a tracker automaically to my lead at eod everyday from sharedrive. Can anyone pls help me in this??

Priyanka | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 6, 2018
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting - Dates Solved/Closed

Hello, On a spreadsheet, the cells in column N contain a date. I need any date that is 6 weeks ago or longer to be highlighted. How do I do ...

BethanMary4 | Latest reply: BethanMary4 Feb 6, 2018
    4 replies
  • Rearrange multiple columns in four columns, VBA Solved/Closed

Hello guys, An excel rookie needs the help of more experienced users of Excel and VBA. I have a data set that looks the following way: There ...

eguzun | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 5, 2018
    1 reply
  • Copy data to multiple Excel sheets after creating Closed

Hello, I have a standard template excel file - excel.xls. I have a list of servers in a text file - names.txt. I want to create multiple files of ...

Vjraghav | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 5, 2018
    3 replies
  • Sorting 2 columns of names with the same 2 columns& limited rows Closed

Hello, I am looking for some help with an Excel Spreadsheet. I have an Excel Spreadsheet with room for only 2 columns and 5 rows. I am tryi...

condogvinet | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 5, 2018
    3 replies
  • Trying to autopopulate multiple spreadsheets Closed

I have a workbook with contact and personal information of an organisation. I would like to have this information auto populate to separate sheets in ...

Phage | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 5, 2018
    3 replies
  • Matchpoint score Solved/Closed

hello I hope that someone can help me. I have an excel sheet in which I record scores of teams and I would like a formula to calculate the points acc...

whatsit | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Feb 5, 2018
    5 replies
  • Copy data into new rows (row 2, 3, 4, et cetera) Closed

To Whom It May Concern: I'm trying to get data that's already made into a different part of the same sheet. I want to make sure it's recorded in o...

LSKDJF | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 2, 2018
    6 replies
  • How to change text formating in a cell? Closed

Hallo!! I am working on a dictionary and I want to change the formating of the text of column B by setting prerequisites. Example: "Απαλλοτρίωσ...

SugarM | Latest reply: BrianGreen Feb 2, 2018
    1 reply
  • Formula to return cell value in Excel Closed

Hello, System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 51.0.2704.106 I am trying to configure a formula that returns the value of a cell if is not b...

jt13 | Latest reply: BrianGreen Feb 2, 2018
    1 reply
  • Populate Data Closed

I need to auto-populate data from a master worksheet into multiple worksheets, while having the ability to add/delete rows in the master worksheet. Th...

meritm19 | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 31, 2018
    3 replies
  • How to match contents in 2 separate cells? Closed

I have data in 2 separate cells. I need a formula that will pick out the first 3 characters from each cell and show if a match (true/false). Any hel...

kerrie | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 30, 2018
    1 reply
  • Copying data from an Excel 2010 table to a String or Word File Closed

Can anyone help me please with the following problem: Search in Col A of an Excel Worksheet table for expression 'Employee' (exact cell location in Co...

winston37 | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 29, 2018
    1 reply
  • Sorting 2 columns of names with the same 2 columns& limited rows Closed

I have an Excel sheet with room for only 2 columns and 5 rows. I need to sort 8 names alphabetically in those 2 columns and 5 rows. For instance...

condogvinet | Latest reply: condogvinet Jan 27, 2018
    0 replies
  • Automatic increment number for invoice Closed

Hello, i do make invoice sheetwise due to the same sheet we add expenses to calculate profit, now how do i get new number whenever i copy the sh...

bala | Latest reply: bala Jan 27, 2018
    0 replies
  • Compare values in two columns and return the value from third Closed

Hello, I have a table containing three columns. Column A shows the status of a product, "To Review", "Under Review", "Review Completed" Column...

jtliapp | Latest reply: jtliapp Jan 26, 2018
    2 replies
  • Transfer data from the master sheet to other sheets. Closed

Hello, i am maintaining a master excel sheet of out tele callers in which they all enter their calling data. i want to get the data in different d...

Proloans123 | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 26, 2018
    4 replies
  • Removing Extra columns after the end of the month, Closed

Hello, Be Happy, i want to ask you that my company's month starts from 23rd and ends on 22nd, so how the extra columns can be removed automatically...

MuhammadFaro... | Latest reply: MuhammadFarooque Jan 26, 2018
    3 replies
  • Auto E-mail when cell displays "Yes" Closed

Good Day Could someone please assist me with my query? I do not have many experience with VBA Macro, and would appreciate a simple answer. I ha...

Fourfly | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 25, 2018
    1 reply
  • How to use conditional format based on text? Solved

Hello, I want a cell to change color if another cell contains the words "first aid". The text comes down from a drop down list and could read "Fi...

Leanne99 | Latest reply: Mooseman Jan 24, 2018
    26 replies
  • Cut from one workbook to another workbook Closed

Hello, from data specific cell value match then entire row cut and paste another workbook sheet in excel vba formual System Configuration: ...

Opera | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 24, 2018
    1 reply
  • Copy and convert data Solved/Closed

Hi, in advance I would like to thank everyone for reading my post and providing any assistance. I have an exported worksheet with 50 rows of data (30...

smcgrath3475 | Latest reply: vcoolio Jan 23, 2018
    29 replies
  • Input part numbers and description into selected spreadsheet Closed

Hello, I am compiling a excel work sheet, so far I have created 'buttons' that take me to the correct spreadsheet sections I have created. What I need...

antkerr | Latest reply: vcoolio Jan 22, 2018
    3 replies
  • Creating a time frame Closed

Dear excel gurus/geniuses, I'm new to excel (as in, new in discovering what a powerful software it is!!) I want to calculate approximate time (day?...

Annzdurrani | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 22, 2018
    1 reply
  • Wanted formula Closed

Hello, Want to know the formula Eg:- if a sale of one month is 585 than how to remove 30% of that amount... Wat formula to use in excel sheet

Jeetraikar | Latest reply: Jeetraikar Jan 21, 2018
    0 replies
  • How to loop sheets through in a worksheet Closed

For each tempsheet & i Loop them and perform a same code

Henny | Latest reply: Henny Jan 19, 2018
    0 replies
  • Create a spreadsheet that captures data in sheet 1 Closed

Hi All, Hoping someone can help with a query. I want to create a spreadsheet that captures data in sheet 1 (name, company, notes etc) and populates...

Nchandy9 | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 18, 2018
    1 reply
  • VBA Excel [All versions] - Calendar Control Closed

RE: https://ccm.net/faq/36865-vba-excel-all-versions-calendar-control The article "VBA Excel [All versions] - Calendar Control" looks very promisi...

TL | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 18, 2018
    1 reply
  • VLOOKUP, IF? Question assigning value to text options Solved/Closed

Hello, I need to make an spreadsheet that corresponds different text values and gives them a score. I have several tables set up, that I was tryin...

Soupies | Latest reply: Soupies Jan 17, 2018
    2 replies
  • Data showing who pays a doesnt after manually input receipts Solved/Closed

Hello, Hope im clear on this. Im a bit lost. I have sheet one. This is a spredsheet where we input a secuential number with the name of the ...

ramaemachado | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jan 17, 2018
    5 replies
  • Sorting a massive amount of data Closed

Hello, My boss has asked me to find out how much each sales person has sold in their first 8 weeks, 16 weeks, 24 weeks,40 weeks, 1 year, 2 years a...

bubsyboo | Latest reply: bubsyboo Jan 16, 2018
    0 replies
  • Finding a cell and adding 1 to a cell in an adjacent column Closed

I am working on a simple stat program to replace a tally sheet we use in basketball practice. I have created a page to choose names and statistics to...

aarnold@wane... | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 15, 2018
    1 reply