The discussions

Help with formula calculating time on 24h shifts

Hello CCM community!, Here I am again with a question that's being bugging me for a while A while ago I created my own version of a work scheduler...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2018 by
ac3mark

Insert rows on change of value in excel table

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an excell spreadsheet that contains a table. I want a macro of vb to insert a row into the table when the values in a particular colum...

13 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2018 by
Counselor

Excel date formula doesn't work past the new year

Hello, I have a problem with a date formula in a spreadsheet that I would very much appreciate help with. It seems that the formula doesn't work p...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2017 by
PaiviM

If formula with dates and rates - complex!

Hello, i'm trying to get a very complex IF formula with many dates and outcomes. if an employee's starting date is 18 Oct 2017 (cell A5), then ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2017 by
Mazzaropi

If function for multiple cells and options

Hi, I'm trying to use the IF function but even when I copy a formula, I can't seem to get the correct answer. I thought it might be because the cell w...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Consolidate different workbooks into a new one

Hi guys, I have 3 excel workbooks (A, B, C) with multiple worksheets. Each one of the workbook have 2 worksheets (1, 2) with the same columns and sam...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

How to send an email automatically when values are met.

Hello, Let me start with that I'm a rookie when it comes to VBA programming. I'm attempting to set up a code that will send an email automatically...

ac3mark

How to retreive datas form one sheet to another sheet in excel

Hello, If having the datain one sheet per example A column and Values column data are entered ., in next sheet if i enter the A it has to show th...

ac3mark

Vba to populate multiple sheets from master

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that I use to track my customers bookings. I have multiple customers and multiple bookings. I would like to have my mas...

ac3mark

If function using a date range

I'm looking for a function that will assign a specific date or day of the month when another cell containing a date falls within a date range: If C...

ac3mark

Help with formula: if, variable, add time into a different cell

Hello, I found this website after bumping my head with the keyboard trying to find a solution to a question I have. I am trying to create a spreadshe...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2017 by
Mazzaropi

How to convert numbers into words in excel?

Hi, How to link or create formula in converting figures to amount in words? Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2017 by
xpcman

Data comparison in excel

Hello, I have two data like in one sheet Names are started with First name and in other Sheet data is started with the Last name.So how can i compar...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

Vba template

Hello, Hi, I'm new to excel,i want a template which will take the data from one workbook & paste it to other workbook,but it has to be done da...

ac3mark

Macro which will determine a new scanned file

Hello, I am trying to organize my records and here is what it comes down to, I have 4 separate folders, in which I am planning to copy scanned fil...

7 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

Formula/ conditional formatting help please

Hello, I am trying to create a tracker spread sheet. I need to enter the date a course was completed, the date it is due (2 years later) and I need...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Use a macro to copy data from rows into destination range

Hello, I want to create a macro to copy data from one range (eg. A2 to C2) and paste it to another destination in the same file. then select next...

vcoolio

Copy two sheets data in new work book with two sheets.

Dear Concern, Please resolve the query I requested below... I have a work book like.... Sheet 1: It has student detials (Enrollment No, Name, ...

8 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

How can i stop/remain from changing the value in the lapse days

Hello, I have a problem in excel, how can I stop/remain from changing the value in the Lapse days Column as the days changing, if i will type value...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2017 by
Davion1122

Excel macro - create multiple workbooks

Hello! I have a 4 tab workbook I need to create multiple copies of (one for each employee to use throughout the entire coming year). I have my Dat...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2017 by
snjblackbourne

Formatting cell based on text in another sheet

Hello, For e.g, I have "numeric" in cell B11 on sheet 1 with formula. However, I want the font color to change based on the text value in cell B2 ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

Macro for copying group of cells and paste as row

Hi, I need some help i need a Macro Code to arrange certain cells and prepare it as a row. I export the file from SharePoint in Excel Format. ...

11 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

If function in excel error

Solved

Hello, anyone can tell me where the error Is. =IF(G:G>="0:05", 0:30Min, IF(G:G>="0:20",1:30hrs, IF(G:G="0:00",0:00hrs , 4:00hrs))) * * ...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2017 by
AngelaTyq

Auto populating sheets from data in main two sheets

Hello i have found VBA code from auto populating data from excel main sheet to new sheets for each record in main sheet column, i need code to crea...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

Can i have any training to using excel?

I wish to learn how to use excel

2 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2017 by
loeyjon

Autopopulation of mutiple files from 1 master sheet

Hi All, Firstly many thanks to anyone who takes the time to read and try to help. It is greatly appreciated. I have 1 master sheet that I input dat...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

He cell checks 3 different columns each in different tables

how would the formula look if possible, the cell checks 3 different columns each in different tables on different sheets, if the value is=< todays da...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

Transfer data from main sheet to multiple sheets.

I have more then 5000 rows that contains each row have one person details with 15 different column(ex,name.contact no,address.etc), and i have to copy...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2017 by
vcoolio

Code works fine on 2010 but not 2016

Hello, My company is having an issue we just updated our excel from 2010 to 2016, we have user forms that open a form to enter data but after we sub...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

Can i set a formula for sorting in excel.

Hello, Is it possible to set a rule in excel that the entered details will be sorted automatically by a set criteria?

3 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

Conditional formatting with multiple rules and blank text cells

Solved

Hi, I wonder if someone would be able to help me with this. This is probably really simple, but I can't get it to work. I need excel to change a c...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2017 by
PaiviM

Matching a value and returning location of next empty cell

Hi all I'm new here and I have been really stuck on this for ages, I'd really appreciate any help. I'm trying to write a macro which will work t...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

Excel sheet to add conditions

Hello, I am trying to do an excel sheet, so that if i put an x in a cell it adds the value from the top row. For a window schedule, where I assig...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

Setting up excel formula

Solved

Hello, I need some help with the excel formulas I have new taxation laws that apply my organization from January. The current taxes are 10%...

7 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

Cell formatting

Hi How do I get the cells I am typing in today to turn blue? With historic date remaining black?

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2017 by
ac3mark

Comparing data between two excel sheets

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have two excel sheets with the same columns. Essentially Name, Email, Phone. One sheet is the 'original" data and the other is the "upd...

12 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2017 by
dubla89

How to: when a column has 1 of 3 values, copy text

Hello, I have an Excel book with 2 sheets (1 has a macro view and 1 has a micro view). The micro view sheet has a column B where the user enters a...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2017 by
ac3mark

Change a cell color in excel once it is activated

Hello, I have a little program in a Book with two sheets one called DATA and another called FORM, in this sheet I have placed the formula =DATA!$A$8...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2017 by
ac3mark

If cells match 3 criteria return the data already in 3 others

Hello, Hi, very basic knowledge but I have a sheet which my team can pick the name of an inspector on a drop down from a list of 5, the date they ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2017 by
ac3mark

What does this excel formula mean?

Hello, Wondering if someone can assist and tell me what the following excel formula is doing: =IF($C$68$D$98,$D$98,N12),0) Context: Foreca...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2017 by
ac3mark

Combobox select add values in other column in new cell

Hi I have a set of Comboboxes populated with the same 3 text values in each one. I also have a column of numeric in the same rows as each combobo...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2017 by
ac3mark

Autopopulating multiple sheets from one main sheet

Hello, I am trying to create a spreadsheet that uses one Master sheet (called Master), and then populates other worksheets with the data from that...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2017 by
vcoolio

Numbering create automatically

PO Number Qty In PO Total Quantity In PO I Need Numbering Like This 1111 1 1 1/1/1 2222 ...

xpcman

Excel - if conditions

Hi All, I am trying to create a formula to show the outcome of a status based on 4 conditions. 1. IF cell A2 = Approved and B2 = Approved then C2 ...

Mazzaropi

Find word in a column from list of words and report word found

Hello, I have a large data set that I would like to search one column that contains sentences or purchases. I'd like to search from a group of wo...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2017 by
Jmrb2356

Conditional formatting dates

Hi I am trying to format a date column on my spreadsheet and just can't see to get the formula right Simplified, I have 2 columns, one with a deadli...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2017 by
ac3mark

Formatting cell

Solved

Hello, I want to highlight the coloumn B, if the coloumn A is greater than 0, In column A having numbers and the column B having texts. here so...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2017 by
sheeba

Macro that extracts info from changing number of worksheets

Hello, I'm trying to find a way to insert a summary of several worksheets (I'm calling them analysis logs), but want to make it in such a way th...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2017 by
vcoolio

Drop down look up

Solved

Hello all, I have a 40 sheet workbook. I want to hide 39 of the tabs and use one sheet as the "master" to pull all of the data. I have the tabs in ...

14 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2017 by
vcoolio

Automatically update master worksheet from other worksheets

Solved

Okay, first I should mention that I'm a complete amateur when it comes to excel. No VBA or macro experience, so if you're not sure whether I know some...

18 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2017 by
vcoolio
Results 701 - 750 out of a total of 7,061