The discussions

Conditionally formatting if another column contains a specific date

Solved

Hello, I have a spreadsheet where I am tracking requests. I want Excel to highlight the row if the item due date (column B) is NEXT month or has P...

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2021 by
TrowaD

Multiple logic formula

Hello, I have 2 columns with separate pieces of information: Column A = Wood or Plastic Column B = 1 or 2 How do I build a formula which ca...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2021 by
Mazzaropi

Moving the data into previous cell by using excel formula or vba code

Solved

hi all, I am working as Master data analyst. While working with data I got a problem, I have almost 10,000-row lines each having multiple col...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2021 by
vcoolio

How to copy cell value from one table to another table with criteria

Solved

Hi, Please help me with the below request. I would like to Copy the data from table1 (sheet1) to table2 (sheet2) based on the criteria "Yes" aut...

4 replies Last reply on 5 May 2021 by
vcoolio

Create multiple copies of excel based on a single template

Solved

Hello there, I need your help. I need to create multiple excel workbooks using a single template and saving them based on a list of names which ...

9 replies Last reply on 4 May 2021 by
TrowaD

Need help: formula calculating values depending on value in drop down list.

I created a planning tool for my work. It's basically showing situation on a current week, put I need more from it for future planning and also, time ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2021 by
TrowaD

Update sheet 2: specific data is copy and pasted to next row on sheet1

Hello, Please Help! I would like to copy and paste daily data I get onto sheet two. Then using a macro button, copy and past select data from s...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2021 by
vcoolio

How to fill value in cell if data is not available ?

Solved

Dear All, Hope you are doing good! I would like to fill the product name as below in Cell if the nearby cell value is filled with some other te...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2021 by
TrowaD

Create report balances for many customers

Solved

hi here this is the first post and I hope find what I'm looking for despite my request is not easy I have data in sheet1 contains...

17 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2021 by
abdomegahri

How to store cell value in a variable excel vba or increase cell value in excel

Solved

Dear All, Excel is only able to store 32767 characters in one cell. But I retrieve the more than 50000 characters.So, I couldn't able to store i...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2021 by
vcoolio

How to create a new sheet based on student id numbers

Hello, I am trying to find a code that can make a new sheet based on my students name and ID number. I want to be able for the program to copy the...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2021 by
vcoolio

Change colour of range of cells based upon text from a drop down menu in another

Solved

Hi, I am trying to change the colour of a range of cells within a row if I choose an option from a drop down box within the same row and cell range. ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2021 by
TrowaD

Automatically run macro from a calculated cell value change

Solved

Hello, I am not having any luck using this code(and haver tried others). Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Address...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2021 by
TrowaD

Numbering increamental base on value in another colum

Hello, I have different numerical value in one column (say A column), I need to put serial number in another (B) column based in value in A colum...

TrowaD

Auto copy data from sheet1 to sheet based on criteria

Solved

Hello, I am trying to auto copy values from Sheet1, Col A to Sheet 2 only if criteria from Sheet1, Col b is met. I have tried so many different t...

TrowaD

To highlight or catagorize the data

Hi, I am willing to prepare the data under the catagory used and unused list checking the data table (data_plan) suppose C4A-R1 is placed in any ce...

TrowaD

Vba: copy row ---> lookup value ---> paste in table

Hello, I need help copying a row then lookup a value and paste the row next to the value that has been looked up, constructing a table. Thanks...

TrowaD

Transferring data

Hello, i am having trouble and hopefully someone can help me i am creating an invoice system for the company i am working for and i have created a s...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2021 by
vcoolio

Vba new sheet and copy template

Hello, Im struggling abit. I want to make a button where I add a new sheet with a specific name. In this example, "App1". But I also want to c...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2021 by
vcoolio

Calendrier

Bonjour, Voici ma demande puisque je ne parviens pas à solutionner le problème ! En vue de mon prochain championnat, j'ai refait un nouveau calend...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2021 by
HelpiOS

Modified code copy data from userform to the empty last columns

Solved

hello this is the first post in this forum and I hope finding solution here I got this code from the internet and works wel...

17 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2021 by
leapout

Information transfer

Solved

Hello, I am trying to create a way for me to type in a part number as a list for tracking inventory and have the information (parts, description, ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2021 by
TrowaD

Rectify a specific value in specific rows from multiple sheets

Hello, I saw the answer given by Vcoolio that was very useful to me. And how to proceed with the rectification, on especific value, on rows from ...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2021 by
TrowaD

Copy rows to multiple sheets based on drop down validation

Solved

Hello all, I have tried to find the answer to my query through other questions but can't put my finger on what to do. I would like to copy rows...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2021 by
vcoolio

Macro that changes a row color at the change of each job number.

Solved

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that is say 5000 rows long and 15 columns wide and contains production job numbers in Column A. The details associate...

17 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2021 by
vcoolio

Deleting specific rows from multiple sheets

Hello, I have a question on how to do something specific in excel. I have a workbook with 3 sheets. Sheet 1 contains a master list of records. ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2021 by
JDkas

Auto-populating rows from master sheet into other sheets

Hello, I'm attempting to create a distribution list spreadsheet that will have all the names, emails, and agencies in one master sheet, and then h...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2021 by
vcoolio

Export data from excel to microsoft project

Hi Guys, Could someone help me in telling a way to export the data from excel to Microsoft Project automatically without having to use the import w...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2021 by
David Webb  

If function

Hello, I have done this function but it keeps saying false and that the formula is wrong even though I did what you suggested by using semi colo...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2021 by
Mazzaropi

Lookup dropdown list value in a another sheet and copy row accordingly

Solved

Hello, I am trying to find out if I can create a drop-down list in Sheet1 that when I make my selection, it will copy part of a row from Sheet2 on...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2021 by
TrowaD

If a cell has a value, make another cell indicate the number 1.

Solved

Hello, If I have for example, any data entered into cell f9, how would I enter a formula to make the next cell, f9, indicate 1 or any specific numb...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2021 by
Mazzaropi

Excel conditional formating using formula

Solved

Hi All Agian, I have a table with a list of customers and i have columns with the months and on each month i enter the visit day. I want to format...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2021 by
Mazzaropi

Macro that copy/pastes rows based on a certain condition on same sheet.

Solved

Hello, I am trying to create a macro that will copy a row with 6 columns on the condition that the 6th column is blank. Then it should paste the r...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2021 by
TrowaD

Help with average/lookup forumlas

I need help with a formula that will average numbers that meet a certain criteria. . I need break down the average results for each teacher and facili...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2021 by
TrowaD

How to combine if, and, or functions

Solved

Increment the backers count by 5 if: The launched at month is January OR September The city is Vancouver AND the country trimmed is Canada If these...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2021 by
TrowaD

Copy row to another sheet if two (2) criterium are true

Hello, I have a worksheet with seven columns. I need to copy some information to another sheet if b2 is a certain color AND g2 contains contains c...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2021 by
vcoolio

False in excel spreadsheet

Hello, I wonder if anyone can tell me why I am getting a 'FALSE' entry from the following formula: - =IF($E$3=Sheet1!$A$1,Totals!E6,IF($E$3=She...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2021 by
Mazzaropi

How to convert an attached image to base64 format.

Solved

Hi All, Hope you are doing good! I would like to convert the attached image into Base64 format in excel via VBA. Is it possible to change the i...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2021 by
Raj

How to make a running balance column from a credit column and a debit column

Solved

Hello, I am trying to create a running balance column from credit column and debit column. Everything that I have found regarding running balances on...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2021 by
TrowaD

Populate multiple tabs in an excel spreadsheet based on changes to main tab

Solved

We have an Inventory Issued spreadsheet with the main tab listing all of our supplies, prices for each supplies and beginning inventory, number of ite...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2021 by
TrowaD

Copy multiple cells info from sheet if value greater than 0 in another cell

I'm trying to go row by row for a range (c3:c177) to move information from multiple cells in that row that are not grouped together on one sheet to an...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2021 by
vcoolio

Macro to insert row based on variable cell value (text)

Hello, I receive a large data file every week that needs to be formatted into an accounting journal entry. I have very basic VBA knowledge but it w...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2021 by
vcoolio

Data entered in one sheet automatically appearing in a master sheet

Solved

I have an inventory workbook with 5 worksheets inside; One of the sheets is a master listing all inventory items. The others are dedicated to type of ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2021 by
TrowaD

If formula for a date range

Solved

I have two columns, booked date and las rev date for 2021 If the dates in these two columns are between Jan 1 - 24 then it would be a jan report date...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2021 by
TrowaD

Problem code copy invoice data to archive

hi, experts I've found this code from the internet , and I amended some ranges & sheets name , it works but not completely ,there i...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2021 by
abdelfatah_0230

Conditional formatting: font color for entire column based on another column

Solved

Hi! I would like to format an entire column so that if there is any entry in column B (in the same row) the font in column A will be blue, if there...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2021 by
Mazzaropi

Clear cell contents based on value of another cell range using vba

Solved

I'm new to all of this and I'm stumbling through as best as I can so forgive me if I don't explain this very well. I have a workbook that has over ...

6 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2021 by
Tbonekiller

Splite the multiple column value copy & paste in other sheet

Solved

Hello, I want to copy & paste the value of my data sheet, value are save in column & row, i want to splite the spacific rage of column value copy & ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2021 by
TrowaD

Copy data from one worksheet to another using spec criteria

Solved

Hello, I have tried to "customize" other answers similar to this question to fit what I need but I am new to the whole macro thing. I have only use...

14 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2021 by
vcoolio

Change fill color depending upon the yes or no dropdown options.

Closed

Hi, My question I want to create a vba code for yes or no If yes- If my columns C-N are blank, I want it to be highlighted by some color and afte...

12 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2021 by
vcoolio
Results 151 - 200 out of a total of 7,061