The discussions

Compare columns and return date

Hello, I have 2 excel files: Book1.xls and Book2.xls. I want to look through column B in Book1 and column D in Book2 and find the rows that match ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Installtion microsoft office excel phone g4

Hello, I am looking fore help Iwant to Installtion Microsoft office Excel to my i phon G4 plz

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
cha_mps

Help editing a macro for excel

Hello, I have a list of names in the form LastName FirstName. For example: Smith John. Most names consist of only one space (between the last and ...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Macro/vba help.

Solved

Hello, i need help to do solve the following problem: Sheet1 contains a value for today. e.g £1000.00 (Cell A10) Sheet3 contains every date ...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2010 by
TrowaD

Colouring a ms excel cell

Solved

Hello, I need some help. How could I fill a cell in MS Excel in red if a condition has been met. For example: If the number in Cell A1 is mo...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Compare mutliple excel columns

Solved

Hello, I'm working on an excel sheet and comparing multiple columns to determine if a site to be eligible or not eligible for the program, the sit...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2010 by
Sonja

Macro to find value and hide other rows

Hello, I hope someone can help me. I've got a set of data that contains many records for my company. I want to be able to specify a certa...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel summing up values of scattered data

Solved

Hello, I am looking for how to make a cell in excel that tells me how many of a certain item I have. In column b I have values (numerical) of cer...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2010 by
Brian

Deleting rows with data from columns matching

Hi there. Im trying to look for a Macro that will do the following. I have a large data set with a range of numbers. I would like to search tho...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2010 by
mile

Automatic sorting or rows based on the value

Hello, I basically work on excel which has huge data.. I need to search a transactions based on the amount of the transaction. As of now I'm using ...

7 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

How to change a cel color in excel

Hello, Can someone help me, if column A for ex. represents time where the number are between 1 and 15 I would like them to change color after 5 mi...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2010 by
aquarelle

Excel data help

Hello, I need to take multiple email addressess from one cell to thier own cell. How do I do that? (IE: TOADD:; jane@comcast.net; bonnie@yahoo.co...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Needing an excel formula that has two if/then

Hello, I'm trying to come up with a formula that will pull data from a different tab, with two if/then statements. I need the data to pull if cell...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2010 by
aquarelle

Copy multiple cells to workbooks faster?

Hello, I am trying to copy values from different worksheets and workbooks into a new worksheet. I know how to do this but it is very time consumi...

sharpman

Copy values to validated cells

Hello, I have validated a cell to contain certain values only, say 1 and 0. But if i copy any value from anywhere and paste in the validated cell...

sharpman

Excel refernce to another worksheet

Hello, When I try to reference a cell in another sheet of the same workbook, I get the formula instead of the value. i.e. +"sheet 2"!G65 displays...

sharpman

Excel need help with greater than less than

Hi! Can somebody help with something like that? I have a list of members of my airsoft team. Every member collects points and gains military r...

venkat1926

Comparing columns and returning value

Hello, I had similer proble which was discussed at https://ccm.net/forum/affich-100231-comparing-columns-and-returning-value but with little...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2010 by
TrowaD

How add the rows with the same value in a col

Hi Friends, I'm trying to make a macro to have a summary worksheet. - My purpose is to add the data in the rows which has the same ID number in...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2010 by
tugbakj

Excel help

I am a teacher. I have a list of all the students in the freshman class and I am trying to calculate their GPA. Problem is that each students grade ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2010 by
RobertC

Excel help - problem with date format

Hello all, Actually I created a spreadsheet a while ago now I need to use that one and my problem is that when I entered data that time I used form...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2010 by
Confused?

Excel validation with if

Hello, i want some help in excel: I have column A - Brands (about 10 different) In Column B - types of products of the brands (200 different) In ci...

TrowaD

Excel equation

Hello, Add equations to calculate the total cost of the loan by multiplying the number of payments (minus 1) by the monthly payment and adding th...

TrowaD

Copy the value of one cell from worksheet to

Help please...anyone! I'm looking for the formula in excel that copies the data from from a single cell from sheet 1 into a single cell on sheet 2....

2 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2010 by
GrnSpdr

Ms excel: value from a range

Solved

Hello, HDI get a numerical value (in C2) that is assigned to a word within a range(G2:H8)? Thank you in advance!

2 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2010 by
GrnSpdr

Excel how to change a value automatically

Solved

This is my first question on the forum so I would first like to start by saying hello to all members and moderators :) My question today which I'm ho...

6 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2010 by
TrowaD

Opening a new excel document using vba

Hello, I'm trying to write a vba macro that will open up a new excel document after I have manipulated my data. I want my end product to be in a n...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2010 by
BOB

Comparing two excel sheets

Solved

Hello, i have two excel sheets, one sheet has 100 email ids, the other have 200 email ids, the scenario is I want to know the common email ids from...

14 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2010 by
Mathews

Active cell in excel macros

Hey, I'm pretty new to using Excel macros. I'm writing a macro that will be activated from many different cells. It needs to reference some static cel...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel custom function

Solved

Hello, i have created a custom excel function which works fine. the only problem being, you need to press F2 on the custom formula cell and give en...

13 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
AG

Query in excel

Hi I have two worksheets Pg 1 and Pg 2 Pg 1 has the following Data for 2nd Oct Company Name Volume Traded A ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
TrowaD

Connection is ok, can't browse the internet,

There was no warning, it just started happening, i did not installed anything. Local area network shows lots of bites sent but few received, when v...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2010 by
rammer-done

Pls help - excel - highlight cell if no data

Solved/Closed

Hello, Please could somebody help me with a problem. I have a spreadheet and I would like make some cells in a row go yellow if they have no data in...

7 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
joe random

Need excel2007 formula index, partial match

Hello, I have 2 worksheets that looks like this: (Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0/ Excel 2007) Sheet1: Site Information ROWS COLUMNS ...

8 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
aquarelle

Count rows from sheet2 and place on sheet1

Solved

Hello, Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0, Excel 2007 I need help with a formula. On Sheet1, I am trying to get the total # of records for ea...

8 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
Sam

Dependent cells with data validation

Hello, I have let's say cell c18 include a validation list with choices Y,N. Then in Cell c19, I need it to read "0" if cell c18 is "N", but I need ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
TrowaD

Excel formulas

Hello, I have to create a formula that will sum a column if it meets certain criteria. The criteria must sum the list if the date fall within the ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel help...

Hello, I am an excel beginner and looking for some help. Here is what I am working with... Unit $35,000 Unit $60,000 Es...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Compare two columns

Hello, i have one column has 100 email ids, the other have 200 email ids, the scenario is i want to know the non-common email ids from both the co...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2010 by
mysterry60

Find name(s) that are in all 4 columns

Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet that has four columns and I need to find the names that are in all four columns. The columns are taken from...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2010 by
Vince.$tone12

Excel- comparing multiple columns

Hello, I have 8 columns to be compared with each other. Every column is suppose to be compared with every other column . Objective is to identify...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2010 by
Vince.$tone12

Date change in cell using excel?

Hello, When I'm using Excel, how do you put a date in a cell that will change when you use the file the next day etc.? Configuration: Windows V...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Count conditional formatted cells

Hello, I am trying to count cells that have a conditional format already applied to change their interior color to green (4). I have written a fun...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel formula help

Hello, I am trying to create a formula in excel so that if I change a number in one cell it subtracts that amount from a different cell for exa...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Browsing the web with a sansung phone

Solved

how to make a phone to browse

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Excel 2007 if and function

Hello, It sound simple but i can't figure it out.. I have 3 cels and i wanne have 1 value example A B C 33572 SNAKE 365 33572 SU...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2010 by
jb

Plz help- need sheetname for each row importd

Hi, 1st of all thanks for the earlier support, it really helped.. Now I am encountered problem in VBA codes, I want to import data rows from mu...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2010 by
Nitin Joshi

Using find within macro

Solved

Hello, I have a list of first and last names of employees (Sheet1). Some of these employees have adjusted work schedules which are listed in a dif...

9 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2010 by
aquarelle

How can use opera mini browser in micromax q

Hello, How can use Opera Mini Browser in Micromax Q5fb Handset, who click in icon of Opera than Display Shoown Opera Mini Not Exists Configurat...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2010 by
lokeshs

Excel: formula to choose if cell is correct

Hello, Anyone know what the formula is to return the value of the cell with no error. e.g. formula returns two results in cells A1 and A2 ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2010 by
venkat1926
Results 5151 - 5200 out of a total of 7,061