Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 3451 - 3500 of about 9,830
  • Financial tracking made easy - I hope! Closed

Hello, I am trying to develop a finanical transactions tracking worksheet. I want to reduce the amount of data entry so Im downloading my fina...

TanyaRT | Latest reply: TanyaRT Aug 20, 2015
    0 replies
  • Word "False" kept on Appearing? =IF function Solved/Closed

=IF(ISNUMBER(A1),IF(ISNUMBER(B1),IF(ISNUMBER(C1),IF(AND(A1,B1,C1),SUM(A1,B1,C1),"Incomplete Data")))) How is it happen that I put "Incomplete Data"...

InfoTech04 | Latest reply: InfoTech04 Aug 19, 2015
    2 replies
  • conditional formatting Closed

Hello, I'm trying to write a conditional format formula populating one cell (column of cells) based on the text content of cells in 2 other column...

RV061257 | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • date range to division Closed

Hello, we capture birth date as date and we would like to convert to division Month/Year 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006...

jd | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • sumproduct based on relative cell Solved/Closed

Hello, I can use sumproduct based on information contained in the same range of rows of a column adjacent to it, but I can't figure out how to do ...

Brian | Latest reply: BrianP Aug 19, 2015
    2 replies
  • Macro to copy data from one sheet to another with >1 variable Closed

Hello, I have been using macros to copy data from one sheet to another without issue, until my data has become a little more complex. I have sheet 1...

ghhmd | Latest reply: ghhmd Aug 19, 2015
    0 replies
  • Updating values automatically Closed

Hello, I have an issue. I have 2 workbooks. I need to copy data from one work book to other workbook dynamically. That is if a value is changed in w...

pradeep | Latest reply: pradeep Aug 19, 2015
    0 replies
  • Conditionally format cells based on text contained in other cell Closed

Hi - I am running Microsoft Excel for Mac 2011 and want to conditionally format an array of cells based on the text contained in another cell. For exa...

Sapphire49 | Latest reply: Sapphire49 Aug 18, 2015
    0 replies
  • Macro to autogenerate sheets based on unique values of a list Closed

Hello! I would greatly appreciate if anyone could help me with a macro. I have a number of populated rows in one sheet (Sheet A) and one of the co...

Hackdirector | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 18, 2015
    1 reply
  • copies and saved in a different column Closed

Hello, can you guys help me with this. I want to input a data in cell A1, then it automatically copied into cell B1. then if I input again anoth...

emtee | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 18, 2015
    1 reply
  • copy row from sheet 1 to sheet 2 with formula Closed

Hello, i need to copy a row from one sheet to another with formula and keep updating the data in sheet 2 every time i change the data in sheet 1 ...

hadeel | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Aug 18, 2015
    4 replies
  • vba for copy from sheet 1(form) then paste to sheet 2(database) Closed

Hello, newbie here. Please help me by giving a vba that could automatically make a database. I have a form(sheet1) detailed with various inf...

Lloyd Grey | Latest reply: vcoolio Aug 18, 2015
    1 reply
  • stack range of data to next empty row in other sheet Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a set of data in Sheet1 Range("D24:D50") and Range("AC24:AC50") would like to be copied and paste special value to Sheet2 Column A a...

milli | Latest reply: Milli Aug 18, 2015
    4 replies
  • Macro that kills a macro when a new workbook is opened. Solved/Closed

Hi All, I am still new at excel macros. I am using a command button to copy all work sheets in a workbook then pasting just the values into a new w...

JStill | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 17, 2015
    5 replies
  • Comparing 2 worksheets & extracting matched and unmatched data. Closed

Hey guys, I'm trying to compare one column in a worksheet with another column in another worksheet and also at the same time, extract matched value...

wolfblader | Latest reply: wolfblader Aug 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • convert text paragraph to excel columns Closed

Hello, i have few pdf files that needed to be entered to excel columns. i have worked on a html software at my last work that could convert it to ...

vivek | Latest reply: vivek Aug 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • If Or famula for finding word in a sentance Closed

Hello, Can anybody help to find ans for below question if sentances are " HEDgroup people are in bench" "evals making count" "nothing in MIL" ...

Ammu | Latest reply: Ammu Aug 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • Nested If statement... Closed

Hello, Can anyone find any errors with this formula. I know it will never return a "N" because the vlookup will terminate anything that doesn't m...

Andy | Latest reply: M.Hanzla Aug 14, 2015
    2 replies
  • auto fill Closed

Hello, im looking for a formula when i add a"XXXX" word to a cell K7 it takes the value of another F7 and auto populates to another H7. so "WOR...

paulie1307 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Aug 13, 2015
    1 reply
  • Excel, how to use macros and conditioning. Solved/Closed

Hello, I have been looking up how to use excel to help sort data but ran into a few problems. First I have searched how to delete a row with certain...

Matt | Latest reply: Matt Aug 13, 2015
    2 replies
  • Microsoft Excel Conditional Formatting Closed

Hi, I'm trying to make a cell display a number based whether or not another cell contains the words, "Sentinel", "Ramsden", "Goulding", or "Riverda...

bunnyboy123 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Aug 13, 2015
    3 replies
  • Input Mask Closed

Dear Sir/Maddom. Hope to be fine and doing well. first of all i am thanks from your services in the filed of IT. I am working in Telecom Comp...

babakarkhail | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 13, 2015
    1 reply
  • Transfer Comments Closed

Hello, Is it possible to transfer comments from one cell to another on a different sheet or workbook? I am able to transfer the contents of the ce...

Danny1235 | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 13, 2015
    1 reply
  • Using 'rept' inside 'If' Solved/Closed

Hello, i want to do a rating..example.. Artist Rating(numerical) Rating(graphical) akon ...

dinu | Latest reply: dinu Aug 13, 2015
    2 replies
  • Conditional formatting dates Closed

I have three date columns in a sheet, order date, approved date and received date. I want the ordered date to be green but going red if not approved ...

Needtoknowit | Latest reply: Needtoknowit Aug 12, 2015
    0 replies
  • date formula Solved/Closed

Hello, Can someone please create a formula for these numbers to change to a date. 152030355A, the answer should be 7/22/2015. The first two nu...

judy | Latest reply: Judy Aug 12, 2015
    9 replies
  • How to enter a row when an "if condition" is met Closed

Hello, Would like to know how to add a row in a different sheet when an "if condition" is met. To illustrate, I have the following columsn in s...

El Magnifico | Latest reply: vcoolio Aug 12, 2015
    1 reply
  • compare two sheets and highlight the difference Closed

Hello, In sheet 1 i have some 10 rows in sorted order for eg say like it has two Sheet 1 Name Age Sam 9 Teena 10 Sheet 2 Nam...

ammu | Latest reply: ammu Aug 12, 2015
    0 replies
  • Compare Worksheets return third result Closed

I Have two worksheets a) Warehouses Combined - this list all codes a to z b) Suppliers - list all suppliers with discount per supplier. Warehouse...

AndesGillion | Latest reply: xpcman Aug 11, 2015
    1 reply
  • Populating companies sheets from mastersheet Closed

Hello, Could someone help please. I have a excel file with a master sheet which contains invoice companies. The are alphabetical ordered. Bu...

Alin | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 11, 2015
    1 reply
  • Transferring data between sheets with conditions Closed

Hello, I have a daily driver routing excel sheet that has driver fees. The sheet is for the month listed daily. I am trying to figure out how to e...

kwardrop | Latest reply: kwardrop Aug 10, 2015
    0 replies
  • assigning values to a row Closed

Hello, I have a row with descriptions in the adjacent cell for example a1 sam b1 happy a2 Jessica b2 sad a3 max b3 angry then in row c it...

cooldave1981 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Aug 10, 2015
    1 reply
  • fetch data Solved/Closed

fist sheet Leader id Brand Status product S001 Maruti complete Maruti 800 s002 Toyota complete xyz s003 Maruti complete swift desire s004 Nisha...

khroliya | Latest reply: vcoolio Aug 10, 2015
    3 replies
  • Need to find end row in Col which has data & format the col Closed

Need to check when the row is finished - by checking whether data is there in the cell or not and format entire column. Example Col A.. has data upto...

Idu_Moses | Latest reply: Idu_Moses Aug 10, 2015
    0 replies
  • Comparing 3 columns Closed

Hello, Please help me get the correct formula for this: RETURN RED IF D1 lower than D2 and lower than D3 ...

Jose D Chiong | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Aug 8, 2015
    3 replies
  • how to populate data from master sheet to different sheets Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 44.0.2403.130 i have a master sheet Q and i want to auto populate some companies name of sheet Q t...

kksharma | Latest reply: kksharma Aug 8, 2015
    0 replies
  • Comparing two columns Closed

Hello, I want to know the formula for the below If column A is having list of cities eg Chennai and column b is having list with extension eg ...

Nirmal | Latest reply: Nirmal Aug 8, 2015
    0 replies
  • Problem in comparing rows Closed

Hello, I want to compare two adjacent rows and highlight the difference; then I want to apply this to entire worksheet so that all adjacent rows (...

VB | Latest reply: venkat1926 Aug 8, 2015
    1 reply
  • multiple if and functoions Closed

Hello, I'm trying to write a function for a cell which refers to a date in another cell - which if it is between 01/01/1994 and 31/12/1995 the cell ...

Cato | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Aug 7, 2015
    1 reply
  • Conditional formatting Closed

Hello, I need dates to be highlighted if over 6 months but to clear again if marked Y (completed) in another cell? I can obviously get the 6 month d...

Taffy | Latest reply: Taffy Aug 7, 2015
    0 replies
  • Find text and add two different texts next to cell Closed

Hello, I have a sheet with contractor names(sheet1) on A1 and I have a separate sheet (sheet2) with contractor names (A1), personnel assigned to t...

Vega | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 6, 2015
    1 reply
  • Percentage Closed

Hello, I have Rs. 1.3 million divided to 35 peoples. Sô you can help me, i mean 1st prize is high, 2nd low prize, 3rd is more low. Please guide me f...

Faisal | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 6, 2015
    1 reply
  • Conditional Format Restrictions Closed

Hi. Need a little help with conditional formatting. Basically need to build in a excel spreadsheet a rule where conditoinal formatting will pick up...

Mike | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 6, 2015
    3 replies
  • Conditional formatting based text in another cell Closed

Hello, I want to conditionally format the cells in one column (in my case) D, if the cell in the same row but in column K contains one particular ...

y88y | Latest reply: y88y Aug 5, 2015
    2 replies
  • Creating New Spreadsheet based on column - Macro Help! Closed

Hello, This is my first time trying to use a Macro, so please bear with me. Anywho, I am using Excel 2007, if that helps. I have a spreadsheet th...

renntek07 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Aug 5, 2015
    9 replies
  • Match cells in which only certain strings of text are the equal Closed

Hi everyone, I'm trying to find a way to use excel to match two columns of information. The problem is that those two columns do not contain the e...

James The Rock | Latest reply: James The Rock Aug 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • Matching cells in which only certain strings of text are equal Closed

Hi everyone, I'm trying to find a way to use excel to match two columns of information. The problem is that those two columns do not contain the...

James The Rock | Latest reply: James The Rock Aug 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • Inporting images from folder to excel using a cell as reference Closed

Hello, I'm trying to produce an excel sheet where I display several images present on a specific folder in my computer. I'll have a reference c...

Jbistro | Latest reply: Jbistro Aug 3, 2015
    0 replies
  • Date formate in formula bar Closed

hi Tried to change the date format in the formula bar but its not taking for ex: 29/05/2015 is showing as MM/DD/YYYY in formula bar but in sheet its ...

phebbar | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • Help with returning multiple values Closed

Hi, I have 3 columns in Excel. I need to search value from Column A in Column B and return value from Column C. For example I need to find 004 f...

swampy1977 | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 3, 2015
    3 replies