Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 201 - 250 of about 9,830
  • IF function with dates Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to get a function to see if a pt needs to have an appointment made. I have been trying the 'if and function' to see if ther...

ayudameexcel | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 20, 2020
    1 reply
  • fixing complicated error populate data in listbox based on combobox and textbox Solved/Closed

Hello, actually theses codes works very well in specific workbook i copy theses and adjusted what i need ranges names ..etc but it s...

abdelfatah_0230 | Latest reply: abdelfatah_0230 Aug 7, 2020
    10 replies
  • Vlookup with condidion Closed

HI Team Pls help to make a vlookup with condition as explained below. Data reference as below Column A Column B Colum C X1 ...

Karthikeyan1207 | Latest reply: Karthikeyan1207 Aug 3, 2020
    2 replies
  • problem search data by selected combobox & datepicker tools Solved/Closed

hello i no know why this doesn't work this code and there is no error it should when i select from combo box it should show d...

abdelfatah_0230 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 23, 2020
    5 replies
  • Using VBA Code to extract data from a website Closed

Hello, I have little to no programming knowledge or how to work with VBA. I was wondering if there was a way to write a VBA code to extract data...

varun_1234 | Latest reply: Concensure Jul 20, 2020
    1 reply
  • how can I unmerge cells, delete empty col and rows, relocate cells and combine? Solved/Closed

Hi dears, first of all, I have to thank every one who read this message and he try to help me. its a complicated matter to me. Actually, I re...

alhaddadi | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 16, 2020
    10 replies
  • Count cells containing text per row Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to figure out and if statement to add 1 if there is text in a row so that at the end of the row I will get a total for each time t...

thelearnlaxi | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 22, 2020
    1 reply
  • how to hide/undie picture based on a cell A1=1/0? Solved/Closed

Hello, can anyone help me how to hide/unhide picture 1? if A1=0 then hide picture 1 if A10 then show picture1 thanks

chard | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 18, 2020
    1 reply
  • transpose data from vertical to horizontal Solved/Closed

Hello, this the code doesn't work i would transpose as what in existed in picture the result from e: h i hope somebody ...

abdelfatah_0230 | Latest reply: abdelfatah_0230 Jun 16, 2020
    4 replies
  • copying formula for multiple worksheets Solved/Closed

I use ASAP utilities to insert multiple worksheets using a template. I'd like to create a formula that automatically inserts sequencial numbers. Ex:...

Michelerj | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 11, 2020
    3 replies
  • adjusting code divide data of table into tables in each sheet Solved/Closed

hi, my code really works but the problem when i add a new data it doesn't copy to the multiple sheets because the first time ...

abdelfatah_0230 | Latest reply: abdelfatah_0230 May 28, 2020
    6 replies
  • how can i blink data in textbox on userform based on condition Solved/Closed

hello i got this code from the internet about blinking in textbox by command button but i would do this without command button it's directly ...

abdelfatah_0230 | Latest reply: TrowaD May 28, 2020
    3 replies
  • Excel - How to count numbers in Brackets Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to know how to count the number of elements(digits) in the brackets after a word. exemple Bimbia(1,2,3,6,7,8). in the Brackets...

YETO_2046 | Latest reply: TrowaD May 18, 2020
    1 reply
  • fixing sum an subtract among sheets Solved/Closed

hi, i search so much in the internet to fix my code to work but no answering so far i have 6 sheets it suppose copying data from a2...

abdelfatah_0230 | Latest reply: TrowaD May 14, 2020
    15 replies
  • gestion des creances clients Closed

Salut ! C'est ma toute première fois de poster sur ce forum et vu la performance des membres de celui-ci je sais que j'aurai une réponse à ma question...

Degsher | Latest reply: David Webb May 6, 2020
    1 reply
  • Generating report sheets Closed

I was developing Excel program for students' results calculation . How do I generate report sheet for all the students individually????? Thanks in...

Obafemi500 | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 16, 2020
    1 reply
  • VBA Function code to highlight Odd and Even numbers Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to write a VBA Function code to highlight Odd and Even numbers. But not having much luck. Can anyone help me, please? I would ...

Kalpesh | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 16, 2020
    3 replies
  • Help: Need formula to find missing text comparing 2 cells Solved/Closed

Hello guys I have the same issue. A2: The price includes VAT B2: The price In the next column, I want the following value (the text difference...

alexm88 | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 14, 2020
    1 reply
  • VBA: Color cells in table based on multiple condition Solved/Closed

hello i do code by loop but it doesn't completely work i appreciate if somebody help me why it occurred and give me the alternative ok let'...

abdelfatah_0230 | Latest reply: abdelfatah_0230 Mar 24, 2020
    2 replies
  • How to specify macro for current active sheet Solved/Closed

Hello, this is a very basic question, I am sorry to ask. I have created a macro in excel that I want to run in the current worksheet that is selecte...

seo5906 | Latest reply: Dave Mar 20, 2020
    18 replies
  • Excel make cell flash red Solved/Closed

Hello, In Excel I can make cell red when formula is greater than 4 but how do I GET CELL TO FLASH Office 2003 And can you in same spreadsheet li...

hugrl | Latest reply: Rjc Mar 13, 2020
    13 replies
  • inserted row should paste in 7times in next sheet based on the date Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a template and from client a workbook will i should compare and paste the data if any new row der i should insert in template file an...

abdul1201 | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 9, 2020
    3 replies
  • VBA to reference newest sheet Solved/Closed

Hello, Im a complete beginner in excel and the vba process. I'm trying to make a macro create a new sheet, copy the style/structure from a pre-det...

pthfnd | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 5, 2020
    1 reply
  • Macro to Select Multiple Columns by Columns Specific Headings to Delete Dupes Solved/Closed

Hello All, I have been struggling to find a code that allows me to select multiple columns by name to then delete duplicates in those specific colu...

jackied25 | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 3, 2020
    2 replies
  • Date counter and then stop when new date is entered Closed

I am attempting to calculate the time between B9 and Z9. and the same with D9 and Z9. the person who created the file is only calculating from "Today'...

slizott | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 2, 2020
    1 reply
  • Macro to compare 2 sheets and copy differences Solved/Closed

Hello, I’ve been working with this macro to compare two worksheets and copy the matches to a third sheet. Not knowing vb very well can someone show...

ehusar | Latest reply: AirMaple Feb 15, 2020
    2 replies
  • Combine Cell Text Solved/Closed

Hi, I am after an easy way to combine text in several rows into one cell. The number of rows that need combining will vary from 2- 10 (Would be...

ad1959 | Latest reply: ad1959 Feb 11, 2020
    4 replies
  • vba error -2147417848 (80010108) automation error Closed

So I am trying to make a spreadsheet that tracks our usage by diameter and individual serial number. I perform some basic checks using conditional for...

Tbonekiller | Latest reply: Tbonekiller Feb 10, 2020
    8 replies
  • Copying data from one Excel sheet to another. Solved/Closed

Hello, Newbie here. Okay, I have an Excel workbook that houses a form on the first sheet. What I'm trying to do is to automatically copy the da...

Remedial | Latest reply: Kav Feb 10, 2020
    30 replies
  • Copy rows from Excel to another sheet once a date in a specific field is filled Solved/Closed

I have a current spreadsheet that lists our customers, job names, and delivery dates for the materials. I would like to have those lines copy automati...

lisav041475 | Latest reply: vcoolio Feb 3, 2020
    16 replies
  • Cells copying and pasting in a empty cell of another sheet Solved/Closed

Hello, One Excel file has 2 Sheets. First sheet called "source" and second one called "Bestand" In sheet "source" one cell (a1 for example) must...

Parker | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 30, 2020
    1 reply
  • Punching Time Solved/Closed

Hi again! I have this task ofcalculating the punching time of our agents. I have 4 sheets in one excel. "Deliveroo Data" This is where the orders ...

luigidelmonte | Latest reply: luigidelmonte Jan 24, 2020
    16 replies
  • Date Am and PM but need the date to change Solved/Closed

Hello, I have 12 workbooks, what I am trying to figure out is I have the date and time in one cell. But I has it 1/1/2020 00:00 then them next lin...

JeepTruck | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 14, 2020
    2 replies
  • Copy x rows y times and then insert customer ID on each set of x rows Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a set of criteria, 56 criteria as of now, and I have to check how many criteria each customer meets. In one tab I have the list of the ...

Y7654 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 14, 2020
    1 reply
  • Transferring data autonomously to another sheet with certain text Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to copy the words "Pending" and "Candidates" from my main sheet called 'Test Project' to my new sheet called 'Pending Test'. Bot...

achettri | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 17, 2019
    2 replies
  • Averaging data on inserted rows in Excel Closed

Hello, Please after successfully inserting specific number of rows in excel, is there any code that can help you average the data on the inserted ...

kurugfrancis | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 17, 2019
    16 replies
  • Calculating normalized standard deviation in rolling window Closed

Hello, Please how do I calculate normalized standard deviation in a rolling window for positive and negative values?

kurugfrancis | Latest reply: LamoIdiot5 Dec 12, 2019
    6 replies
  • Populate data from a column in one worksheet to a cell in multiple other sheets Solved/Closed

In a workbook, I want to be able to copy all the cells in column B of sheet "Raw Data" into multiple copies of an existing template sheet correspondin...

Vee1893 | Latest reply: Vee1893 Dec 11, 2019
    4 replies
  • Extracting images from a database but named with a specific cell content. Closed

Hi there people! I could use some help... I'm currently importing product images from a database into Excel using the Visual Basic code below: ...

Gordon02812 | Latest reply: TrowaD Dec 10, 2019
    20 replies
  • Find out date filling cells Solved/Closed

Hi, First of all thanks for your help I have a big excel file which I have been filling it for the last 2 years. There is a way to find out the da...

Marcus | Latest reply: Marcus Dec 6, 2019
    5 replies
  • How to hide text in a Excel cell and display it when needed Solved/Closed

Hi friends I have doubt in excel. I have a column called 'Status' and want to show the text either as 'Pending' or 'Completed' depending on the ...

john_thomas | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 25, 2019
    1 reply
  • Seperating time from text Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a task in my office that i can't get done and it is very impossible to finish within 1 week as these are 14,000+ orders. The sheet ...

luigidelmonte | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 25, 2019
    1 reply
  • adjusting code transfer data from combo box & textbox into userform to sheet Closed

Hello, i would help adjusting this code it doesn't work it gives me error when i transfer data to sheet i want to begins transfer dat...

abdelfatah_0230 | Latest reply: Facebook Nov 21, 2019
    12 replies
  • conditional formatting to show when job is done Closed

HI, I have work tracking file. all is running good only i want to have conditional formatting in it. for example:- in sheet dme, column f12:f50 is...

sanjeev02625 | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 18, 2019
    1 reply
  • Excel project Closed

I’m in pompano beach Florida searching for a freelancer for this excel project. Not much success yet. Any help would be appreciated

Jpatierno | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 18, 2019
    1 reply
  • Update Master / Summary Tab with all new entries in other sheets / tabs Closed

Hello, I have a workbook with 9 worksheets; one of the sheets is the master; created to be the other 9 sheets compiled into 1. I need to set it up...

santosjo | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 18, 2019
    4 replies
  • Working on the same workbook from 2 locations Closed

Hello, my name is Marshall and I'm a Logistics Planner. I have created a load schedule on Excel for every day of the week, depending on how many vehic...

Marshall1983 | Latest reply: Facebookidioits Nov 12, 2019
    2 replies
  • VBA: Delete empty rows based on value of cells Solved/Closed

Hello, my code works transfer my invoice from sheet1 to sheet 2 but my problem i would adjusted my code to become delete rows from a19: e32 i...

abdelfatah_0230 | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 4, 2019
    15 replies
  • Excel linking to word Closed

Hello, Please I need assistance, I want to link and excel worksheet to word document and be able to edit it on word without having to open the excel...

harwin | Latest reply: HelpiOS Nov 2, 2019
    3 replies
  • Transfer data from one Excel file to another Closed

Is it possible to transfer specific data using a formula from a single worksheet in an excel file to another worksheet in a second excel file?

doanphan111 | Latest reply: HelpiOS Nov 2, 2019
    1 reply