The discussions

Itunes problem

Hello, I have installed itunes on my computer and have used it for a long time now, and all of a sudden it says there is a problem with it and says ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

Itunes installation setup does not run

Hello, Hello, hello. this is zaid. I have downloaded itunes 9 on my pc, and the installer does not run. when i click on the icon nothing hap...

cha_mps

Itunes

Hello, When I try to open itunes store on my vista machine using firefox I get an error saying that the connection is timed out. This is only ...

cha_mps

Itunes

Hello, For some reason all of a sudden my itunes is not working. I downloaded the latest version and it still will not work I also deleted my his...

cha_mps

Ipod locked

Solved

Hello, ipod locked and son can't remember passcode...trying to go thru your steps but cannot.....there is no device option to go to unlock..please...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Ipod not working on windows vista or itunes

Hello, I have the ipod nano (5th generation) and when i plug it in its not showing up on itunes or windows. my ipod lights up, but doesnt char...

jefffrozen

Ipod touch won't turn on :(

Hello,My Ipod touch won't turn on,when I put it on the charger it has a picture of the cable and the iTunes symbol and says connect to iTunes but when...

jefffrozen

Ipod nano

Hello, my name is faisal my ipod will work if i will put usb charging when the battery is full then i remove it suddenly off? what should i do ...

Ma

Ipod only turn when plugged into wall

Hello, this tray my ipod nano woont turn on at all unless its plugged into something soon as you unplug it it turns off asap Configuration: Win...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
jziutsa

Ipod

Hello, this travis i have an ipod nano which i had for a while so one night i put it on hold the next morning i woke up i it wont turn on only time i...

jack4rall

Itunes help: slow and timing out

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1721 Laptop and I want to run iTunes, I am in serious need of new songs... Everytime I run iTunes, it always takes lon...

jziutsa

Ipod touch

Hello, how do you torn on the ipod touch that way it wont torn on an joust start blink for hour Configuration: Linux / Firefox 3.5.7

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
evan

My ipod wont turn on

Hello, I was playing games and my iPod died becasue the battery was low and so i plugged it into the wall charger over night and it did nothing. It wo...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
Dabba

Ipod to new itunes account on new computer

Not real savvy with the itunes/ipod thing but trying to learn. Bought the wife a new laptop w/Windows 7 of course. She had forgotten her original itun...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
Trekker

New ipod. will i lose songs

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 Hi!!I have a new ipod but have loads of songs on my itunes as have old one for age...

jziutsa

An ipod has been detected...

...but could not be identified properly. I keep getting this message when i connect my ipod to my laptop. I had this problem before (only happens w...

wyaat

Itunes problem

Hello, Bit of a tricky one. Basically... Ive burnt half my cd collection to itunes in lossless format, decided the files were to big so made them m...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
wyaat

Retrieve my erased songs from itunes

Hello, ive been connecting my ipod and listening to music through my computer for a while now.tonight i connected my ipod to my computer to...

jack4rall

My ipod keeps crashing my computer

Hello, everytime I plug in my ipod or phone it crashes my computer and restarts it I've tried getting rid of Itunes but my computer doesnt think it...

wyaat

Itunes to burn to cd on windows &

Hello, I bought songs off itune and cannot get them to burm to CD..friends tell me its because it Mac and I have Windows &,,,,so am I S.O.L. ? ...

wyaat

Itunes install

Hello, Everytime I try and install iTunes 9 and I can't get it to work. When the installer comes up I get an error message saying that internet expl...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
Jess

Ipod not recognized by mac

Hello, my old ipod is not being recognized on my mac os x. can anyone help, Configuration: Mac OS X / Firefox 3.0.17my old ipod is not being

jaunglia

Ipod can't connect so i cant do a restore

Hello, My ipod won't connect to my computer. And its asking for a restore of the ipod on the actual ipod. But i can't connect it to my computer to d...

MarvinMao

Itunes problems

Hello, i have just got an Iphone 4 as a present i have set up the sim card and downloaded the new 9.2 itunes software i have gone through all the step...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
king.mac56

Ipod 3g

I have an ipod touch 3g and the only way it turns on is if i have it plugged into my power outlet in my vehicle. Nothing else will power it up, it jus...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Ipod touch 2 generation

Hello, I have a ipod touch 2nd generation it will mot charge wont turn on itunes does not reckonize it and my computer does not reckonize .i am runn9n...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

When i plug in my ipod.

Hello, when i plug my ipod in, it shows it charging, but the icon wont pop up..so i cant sync music. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Ex...

mini b

Can't reinstall itunes/quicktime, please help

Hello, ok. so about a week ago, I bought about ten apps for my ipod touch. this was the first time i had done this. Itunes told me that i not on...

king.mac56

My 3rd gen 8gb ipod touch isn't working...

Okay, so my WiFi works PERFECTLY fine, but whenever I try to load iTunes Store or App Store etc...it doesn't work! And it was working yesterday, it's ...

king.mac56

Dropped ipod

Hello, I dropped my ipod and the screen no longer works (just glows) but other than that it works fine. is this something that apple can fix? It i...

king.mac56

I am unable to get all of itunes to load

Hello, I just purchased an iPhone 3G. I have downloaded the latest version of iTunes and everything works except the Moble Me part that allows me...

king.mac56

Pictures, video for ipod nano

Solved

Hello, Kindly tell me whether jpg files can be directly copied to an iPod Nano and viewed onto it aslo what format videos shall work on the same. ...

17 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
Kainen

Ipod nano driver needed - vista

Hello, Just picked up a 8g iPod gen 4 Nano at Best Buy. I have created a play list by the cpu doesn't recogize the Nano and as soon as I plug the us...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
sid

Ipod nano wont charge

i have a 4th g. ipod nano and it wont charge? i plugged it in my computer and ihome it wont charge, my guess is water damnage? but it hasnt been near ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Ipod touch not being recognized by itunes

Hello, I own an iPod Touch 3G (updated to OS 4), and ever since I upgraded my iTunes to 9.2 (from 9.1) it would not detect my iPod anymore. I ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Itunes not connecting at all

Hello, It will of great help if you could tell me what I should do, it keeps saying that it can't connect to Itunes Store. Do i need to get the so...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Ipod

Hello, My ipod will not work i have tried alot of thing it is stuck on a picture of a usb cord an arrow and a itunes logo and i have plugged it in t...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
Saman.tha

Ipod problem

Hello, my i pod touch wont turn on i hold down both the circular button n the top botton to turn on n it still wont turn on....what do i do? Co...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
jefffrozen

Ipod shuffle (1st gen) charges, cant be read.

I recently plugged my iPod Shuffle(1st Gen) into the USB of a Ubuntu machine and ever since then I haven't been able to get my home computer to read i...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
linuxman

Itunes won't install

Solved

Hello, When I install iTunes it gets near the end and says "There is a problem with this Windows Installer Package. A programme required for this ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
jefffrozen

Ipod won't sync - playlists error message

Hello, I am getting the following message when trying to sync my iPod. "Songs on the iPod cannot be synced because all of the playlists select...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
jonnny

Limewire movies to itunes

Hello, so I sometimes can download movies on limewire and get them on itunes but most of the time when they are done downloading on limewire they do...

sarah

How do you snc a movie onto ipod

Hello, i have an ipod touch and i plug it into a mac, i also have a lot of music. i want to put a movie on my ipod and its in my library on itunes...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
suff954

Itunes dropping songs from my playlist

Hello, Why is iTunes randomly dropping songs from my playlist? There is an exclamation point next to certain songs, and when I click it says that...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
rich

Itunes vista dont have required software!

Hello, have the iphone 3 and everytime i download the lastest version of itunes (itunes 9) its says cannot recognise this iphone you do not have the...

Kayleigh

Broken ipod nano

Hello, My iPod Nano (3rd Generation) went white. I can still hear music and acess menu's, but it's really white. As in the famous words of The Bea...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
jaunglia

My ipod wont sync my songs

Hello, my ipod wont sync my songs, everytime i click sync it says "the ipod cannot be synced because an unknown error has occured". what do i do t...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
jefffrozen

My ipod wont come on

Hello, my name is shay. one night i lost my usb cord then i found it so i put my ipod on charge,it was working perfectly.so the next morning i went to...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2010 by
jefffrozen

Itunes coverflow is showing up black!

Solved

Hello, My Itunes Coverflow is showing up Black where my album art should be. In any other view is fine (grid view) but when I select Coverflow it...

20 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2010 by
Malu

Itunes problem installing

Hello, I am having a problem with installing itunes, whenever it is finished installing every other program on my computer becomes itunes and can...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2010 by
JAT9393
Results 1451 - 1500 out of a total of 2,312