The discussions

My ipod restarts by itself

Hello, why does my ipod classic always gets all the music and videos erased when i plug it in itunes? and sometimes when im in the middle of a video, ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2010 by
suff954

Ipod nano 3rd gen 3g not working responding!

Hello, I have brought three faulty ipod nano 3rd gens from ebay, they all dont seem to respond but none of them seem to have been abused or anythi...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2010 by
dist.urbd

Ipod syncing problems

Hello, I just got my new ipod nano 3 months ago and i have always been able to sync out of nowhere itunes couldnt read my ipod so it had me sign up an...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

My ipod shuts off while its plugged into pc

Hello, when i plug my ipod into the computer, it shuts off and on & it doesnt op up on my PC. Also, my song oesn pop up anymore but it says that i...

ash_perez01

Ipod not recognised by itunes

Hello, I tried to synch my ipod with a friends latop recently, the laptop shut down and in the process has caused my ipod to recognise my 26gs of ...

ash_perez01

Apple ipod nano 2nd generation

Hello, My iPod goes off when I disconnect it from the pc & will not turn back on. When it's connected to the pc the following screens appear on th...

dist.urbd

My ipod wont turn on

Hello, my name is ryan i have a problem with my 60gb ipod it will charge but once it tries to turn on it will do a power cycle until it runs out of ...

ash_perez01

Itunes 8.1 giving problem

Hello, I've tried installing, itunes 8.1 but each time i try to run it, it gives an error that required component not installed reinstall or repai...

dist.urbd

Ipod will not connect

my ipod says can not connect to itunes. and i tryed every thing but it did not work. now i want to restart it but if u no how to connect or restart it...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2010 by
dist.urbd

My ipod nano has a problem

My ipod is really messed up becuase i plug it in the ubs and it works completly fine, then when i take it out.. it wont even work.. ive tryed many cha...

dist.urbd

My ipod turns on and off?

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3 my ipod touch turns on 2 da apple logo but then it turns off? anyone have a solution?

dist.urbd

Install of itunes on windows 32 bit vista

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0. How to install iTunes v9 on Windows Vista 32 bit pc. I get a message that the Windo...

ash_perez01

Help! ipod is all weird!

Solved

Hey, I can't live without my iPod and i always connected it to my itunes to play my songs so that it would charge my iPod too. And the other night,...

2 replies Last reply on 15 May 2010 by
Happy :)

Ipod transfer

Solved

Hello, I have a new laptop and an existing ipod but the music is saved on a computer that I no longer have access to. How do I get the music from th...

2 replies Last reply on 14 May 2010 by
bloomfield

Software of ipod

how to install software of ipod shuffel Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2010 by
suff954

Itunes doesn't read my burner

what should I do??? It say to re-install I've tried and still doesn't work Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 525.13

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
biasjo

I need help unlocking my ipod

can u help me un lock mine if u got urs unlocked Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

Volume combination on my 80gb ipod model 1238

I cannot remember my volume combination. How can I reset it? Sincerely, Arlene Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

Songs not showing in itunes

hi, for some reason songs stopped being added automatically to my itunes.. I move them to the folder named "automatically add to itunes" and they a...

ash_perez01

Broken ipod

My ipod nano 5th gen plays through speaker and headphones at the same time is there anyway i can fix this ?? thanks

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
cody romero

Ipod not recognised!

Hi there... My iPod is refusing to be recognised on any computer. I've tried the school computers and my home computers. I have two cords, so I kno...

sharpman

My ipod problem

What do i do, my iPod comes up on my speakers and it charges but it doesnt come up on iTunes what's happened and what do i do? Thanks

ash_perez01

Itunes 8.2.1

Hello, Omg. I have just tried to install iTunes 8.2.1 and everytime i try it says that i need a newer computer or windows xp sxp or sumthin like that!...

2 replies Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
djk

Why won't itunes show all my purchased songs?

I am trying to download a new song from my purchased items list to my iPod but it is only showing all my older songs, not the new songs i purchased th...

2 replies Last reply on 7 May 2010 by
Hazzyst123

Will i lose my songs if i repair itunes

will i lose my songs if i repair itunes?please help Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2010 by
dist.urbd

Ipod nano 4g won't work at all

I have a iPod nano 4g of 8Gb, and i connected it to my computer to charge it. I turned off my computer without disconecting the iPod 'cause I forgot t...

ash_perez01

Ipod nano 4th generation

I have the 4th and 5th generation of I pods so can I use the new I Tunes or do I need to keep the old one too Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 5...

ash_perez01

Ipod has gone to sleep

i just started my ipod its 4gb, and thought lets see what happens on pressing the sleep as i pressed sleep it just got switched off and its not start...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
dist.urbd

Ipod restart with sad face

I have 30gb classic it has the sad face ipod icon, it will go into disk mode but STILL does not show up in windows or iTunes. It also says low ba...

closeup22

Computer doesn't recognize ipod

Somebody please help!!! My ipod nano is no longer being recognized by my computer, itunes, and it will not charge my ipod. The error that pops up from...

2 replies Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
Andi

Itunes

so after updating itunes i can no longer access the itunes store..... ive tried going to contol pannel, internet options and changing the "use proxy" ...

ash_perez01

Itunes and ipod

Okay so i got a new computer and downloaded itunes. but how do i get all my music on my ipod back onto itunes? At least the ones i bought.

ash_perez01

Ipod nano videos to imac

I have anew IPOD nano, made some videos today and want to upload them to my IMAC so that I can burn them onto a disk? How do I do that -- please? ...

ash_perez01

Ipod

I lost my Ipod CD install how can i install my Ipod without the CD Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
closeup22

Itunes won't add.

i just got this music video on my itunes. it keeps telling me my ipod doesn't play it. so it won't let it add. but i have other music videos on my ipo...

ash_perez01

Itunes

I lost all my itune songs from my computer how do Iget them back Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

ash_perez01

Ipod wont turn on

my ipod turned on and said connect to your computer use itunes to restore then i hold down the back button and the select button at the same time and ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

Cant connect to itunes 9 :(

I have tried everything! proxy, LAN, Firewall, Teh parental controls thing...Everything! It still wont let me connect. It says "Network connections ti...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2010 by
dist.urbd

My ipod does not turn on i feel the end of l

Hello, My Ipod does not turn on i plugged it on the computer to charge buut still is not charging and not turning on Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
sly

Itunes api

Hello, This API is to retrieve information from App Store. With help of App Store API you can download all applications information along with their ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
iTunesAPI

Can't open itunes

cannot open itunes, comes up The file "itunes library.itl" cannot be read coz it was created by a newer version Configuration: Windows Vista / Inte...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

Itunes won't connect

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 I have tried all the suggestions. Does anyone have any new ideas other than what has been suggeste...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2010 by
closeup22

Ipod dead

hey, i let my ipod rundown out of battery completley, and it wont charge or anything, i reset it to many times, so now it wont even do that, is it com...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

Can i transfer mp3 files from comp. to ipod?

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 I have cds downloaded into my computer and i want to buy the new ipod touch 8gb. Will i be able t...

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2010 by
sharpman

My ipod is causing my computer to crash

Hello, I've got a forth gen. ipod, that's two and a half years old. I've had problems with it in the past but now I'm at a dead end. My ipod is caus...

11 replies Last reply on 1 May 2010 by
Kate

How to sync ipod into another persons itune

I recently got a ipod from someone else i have itunes already but want the songs from the new ipod into my itune so i can lisin to the music on my com...

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

Can't get music on ipod!

hey there! okay I bought an iPod from my friend, and its good as new. I downloaded Frostwire, but theres a problem. i assumed i didn't have to in...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
mamacece

Ipod frozen while charging

Hello,my name is celes i hope you help i was charging my ipod on the computer when i was shutting it off i forgot my ipod was connected, When i came ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
sexgod3816

My ipod wont turn or work for me at all!!!

Hello, my ipod is stupid...i plugged it into the wall charger and it just turned black. then the apple pic showed up and it just stayed there for 15-2...

dist.urbd

Ipod touch power

my apple ipod touch comes on with a charger plugged in it but goes off when you take the charger off nee help Configuration: Windows Vista / Int...

dist.urbd
Results 1751 - 1800 out of a total of 2,312