The discussions

Automatically transfering rows from one sheet to another

Solved

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help. I've created a spreadsheet to track all contracts complied within our department. I have a "Contract Sta...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2014 by
madi9749

If function with date addition

Solved

Hello, I'm having trouble finding an answer as to how I can add 5 more days in my condition. I have 4 columns: one for an Order date (A2)...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2014 by
garycrant

Dealing with 'today()' formula in excel vba code

Solved

Hi Everyone, I have this VBA code in a Excel sheet (specifically in the Module) which does the following: - finds the empty cell in range "B:B" -...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2014 by
masinyaka

Excel > macro for defined range dates

Solved

Hello, I've a question that I have starting date in Column "E3" Sheet 1 and ending date in Column "F3" Sheet 1. I want a macro that insert dates i...

13 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2014 by
Game Start Now

How to copy data based on criteria met

Solved

Help! I am totally stuck and this is probably a very simple fix. I have two sheets "Priority Accounts" and "ACN Dashboard". I need to move data i...

12 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2014 by
TrowaD

Excel 2010 vba date formula

Solved/Closed

Hi, I am trying to get a formula setup so when you click on a cell in excel it automatically enters the date. I am using the formula below which wo...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2014 by
dave

Copy values in row to columns in spaces

Solved

Hello, I am a beginner in VBA, and would mcuh appreciate some guidance on transposing data in a row to a column via VBA. My row data is as foll...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2014 by
LearnVBA

Conditional formatting

Solved

Suppose I have date in Column A (from A1 to A100) and in Column B (from B1 to B100), Both data are numerical. If the data in Column A is greater than...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2014 by
Osama_bb11

Specific data from one worbook to another (excel 2010).

Solved

Hello there, I have two workbooks, one is an accounting spread sheet (named Cash Book) and the other has an Invoice Template (sheet 1) and Invoice...

29 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2014 by
vcoolio

Excel 2007 custom filter problem

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have been using Excel 2003 to sort phone numbers easily, using the custom filter and 'begins with' for example on numbers starting with 123. ...

6 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2014 by
mark

Time calculation

Solved

Hello, dear all please I need a help for formula to calculate the duration ( hours ) between two dates for example : A1 ---> 1-8-2014 1...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2014 by
Osama_bb11

Formula that i can get a total for d7, if d7= d4 + (c6*d7)

Solved

$1,613.00 (Cell D4) (C6) Hours ___ $175.00 (D6) TOTAL (D7) Can any one tell me a formula that i can get a total for D7, if D7= D4 + (C...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2014 by
dmadden

If -then formula needed please... before i head to the roof

Solved

Using Excel 2007, I need a formula to do the following: if the date shown in a cell is 1/31/14, display 'monthly activity - january, or if the date...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2014 by
hotpeppermom

Extraction of excel data by using an excel column parameter

Solved

Hi, I have a problem in extracting information from an Excel Sheet 1 (entire database), by using an Excel column parameter (Model No) in Sheet 2. S...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2014 by
strikewind

Excel golf skins sheet

Solved

I need a micro that will highlight the cell with the lowest unique value in each individual column. It would not highlight anything if there were m...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2014 by
agw2010

Vb script to notify/popup

Solved

I was having a difficulty in notifying my co-worker to print all the sheets on a workbook. I a thinking if it's possible to have an pop-up message to ...

10 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2014 by
Sammysen

Lookuk a value in 2 columns and get value of third (help)

Solved

Hello, I have a question I need to lookup a value of col A1 of sheet 1 in col A of sheet 2 and if it matches it gets the corresponding value ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2014 by
sharifa6869

Remove duplicated data

Solved

Hi, How do I remove duplicated data from 3 different worksheets in excel ? Like I have a column of client names on each worksheets. I need to com...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2014 by
SherlynPeh

Automation of pie chart using the values in excel

Solved

Hi, Anybody knows how to convert values into pie chart using macros instead of the insert function? Thanks!

4 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2014 by
TrowaD

Transferring selected data from multiple worksheets to one

Solved

My team uses an excel to track our projects. We have many tabs (8) , but on each tab on Column A, we have a drop down menu that we can select if it's ...

10 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2014 by
cpogata

Locking a range based on a value of a cell

Solved

Hello, first I would like to thank every one working at kioskea my issue is , I want to lock a set of cells ( A2:M2) if the cell M2="app" and ...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2014 by
Osama_bb11

Require help to count number

Solved

1652 1646 1650 1658 1622 1651 1659 1582 1599 1606 1611 1657 1745 1937 1936 1648 1666 1656 1636 if i type like this in diffrence cel...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2014 by
ebrahimrta

Grater then , less then with number range multiple

Solved

if the numbers cell A110 means the cell B1 have to calculate the C1 cell and if A1 20 means the cell D1 have to calculate ...... please let clear...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2014 by
najustar72

Excel "if then" formula

Solved

I am looking to create a "If Then" formula for Excel that can put an "X" in the cell if the date I am reffering to (Cell A6) is 0-5 days, next cell 6-...

6 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2014 by
jessica2991

Need help comparing dates...

Solved

I have dates in one column, I want to enter a $0 value in another column if that date is >= 5 years in the past. Obviously, I'm a relative newbie with...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2014 by
Mazzaropi

Automate excel to shift data so the values in two rows match?

Solved

Hello! Please help me with this quandary for my internship. I would greatly appreciate it :) Here is my problem: I want to match ID numbers in two co...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2014 by
excellenthelp

Copy x row n number of times

Solved

Hi. I need the formula to Copy X Row N No.of Times. For Example Col 1 Col 2 ABC 3 DEF 5 GHI 4 O...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2014 by
smiller1712

Excel returns false sometimes.... why

Solved/Closed

I'm using this formula to show the persons age based on date of birth. In some cases it works but in others it returns FALSE. If I change the date of ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2014 by
plato

Excel 2003 if function using dates & text

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to write a function for a cell which refers to a date in another cell - which if it is between 01/01/1994 and 31/12/1995 the cell w...

7 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2014 by
depu

Format fill colour based on another cell

Solved

Hi I would like to format my excel page so that the rows alternate between two fill colors based on whether two cells are equal or not. Here is an ex...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2014 by
EndlessDread

Transfer cell data from one workbook to another workbook

Solved

I am using two workbooks to track account spending for quarterly reporting. Workbook 1: Day Expenses Workbook 2: Monthly Expenses WB1: I have fo...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2014 by
Osama_bb11

Date format change in excel

Solved

Hi, I have an excel worksheet with a date column in the format m/d/yyyy h:mm:ss AM/PM. How can I change it to the format d/m/yyyy h:mm? I tried the '...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2014 by
booor

Help: return day of the week

Solved

Hello, I have checklist sort of form that I am printing every month to let them sign for task everyday. from C3 - AG3 it is numbered 1-31 and un...

6 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2014 by
TrowaD

Excel - repeat rows to a specific number of times

Solved

Hello, Hi Does anybody know how I can repeat rows in a spreadsheet (or into another spreadsheet) by n number of times specified in the cell in...

6 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2014 by
daphtan

Cell auto filled with dots

Solved

Hello, I sow it once but not sure where and can't work out how to do it. Basically, if I write things in excel, I need it to be auto filled with do...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2014 by
jutulu

How to delete strings of words from a range of cells

Solved

I have a list of website for which some start with www. and others start with http://. I have been trying to remove the "http://" from all the cells a...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2014 by
Arrissa

Need formula for automatic date update in same cell

Solved

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew of a formula that would allow excel to change a date in a cell automatically once a certain date had passed?...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2014 by
Osama_bb11

Creating a macro to find text and then merge cells

Solved

Hi- I need some help with creating a macro. I haven't been able to get it to record correctly and I am completely illiterate in Visual Basic. ...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2014 by
TrowaD

Bold text

Solved

Hello Sir, I required the macro to bold some specific text in cell like: Below mentioned formula is written in cell ="We are enclosing herew...

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2014 by
TrowaD

Need vba code to transfer data from sheet3 to row1 of sheet2?

Solved

Hi dears, I need a VBA Code which can transfer the LAST ROW's (ie 15 or 29 or may be any other) Data of Sheet 3 to ROW 2 of Sheet 2 . Reason to Trans...

2 replies Last reply on 24 May 2014 by
hmk950

Split data into several rows of same data

Solved

Hello, I would like to split a row of data into several rows of same data in MS Excel. For example, I have an item with standard packing size of 100p...

25 replies Last reply on 19 May 2014 by
emily1214

How to count number of cells dated this week? or next week?

Solved

I've got lots of cells with dates. I want to know how many are THIS WEEK and NEXT WEEK. I'm not sure how to do it... Help would be appreciated...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2014 by
doublewitt

Date counting with user inputs

Solved

Hello, I'm looking for a date counting formula between two dates, where the user defines the total number of days, and Excel will tell them which ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 May 2014 by
Plastic_Cup_of_Stars

Create file xls based on colums & populate data with criteria

Solved

Hi, I need a macro that create some new file (txt or xls it doesen't matter) starting from an existing xls. The existing xls named "Arretrati" h...

4 replies Last reply on 14 May 2014 by
Steveryde

Auto filling bill number and date

Solved

hi i need a macro for my office use the condition is like this sheat one input ...

16 replies Last reply on 7 May 2014 by
jowelvjoy

How to insert multiple conditions in a formula?

Solved

I have 2 cells, and I proceed like this with a formula and basically, if cell A2 meets a condition, then cell B4 shows the word "Good" =IF(A2>=100...

2 replies Last reply on 4 May 2014 by
doublewitt

Excel - shortcut key print preview

Solved

Hello, What is the short cut in excel 2003 for print preview. Please give me solution. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6

12 replies Last reply on 4 May 2014 by
Hafiz Pakistani

Insert word in cell based on value in another cell?

Solved

CONDITIONAL FORMATTING for cell A2: if value in cell C3 is > than 500, then insert word "alert" in cell A2 what would the formula look like? I ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 May 2014 by
doublewitt

Round up formula for time

Solved

Hi All. I need an excel macro to populate a cell with a time slot based on the previous column which is a datetime value. e.g. if column A is 1-Apr-...

2 replies Last reply on 1 May 2014 by
ravibangera

The value of a name

Solved

Hello, I've been playing a lot of dark souls 2, and I'm trying to make a spread sheet to have the value for armor (to start). I plan on making ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2014 by
Derrall
Results 851 - 900 out of a total of 1,688