The discussions

Save worksheets as seperate files

Hello, I want to save the sheets in a work book as seperate files. Also these files should have one of the vba module from the parent workbook U...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
Jiri

Returning text from one of several columns

Hello, I currently have IF Formulas in 3 columns across the page. The formulas return a blank ("") in 2 of the 3 cells in each row. I want to have ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
Jen

Excel: getting numbers from cells

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some Excel function help. I have some cells that have both numbers and text in them. I'd like to take the first few nu...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
Excelguru

Refresh colour in conditional formating excel

Hello, I have used the below vba code to format a drop down cell based on whether its pass or fail or block in excel(2000) 'START OF CODE Private...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2009 by
Excelguru

Add macros

Hello, I already have few macros in Excel,how can i add a new macro in Excel.By adding new macro will it effect the old macro's which is already th...

Excelguru

Excel macro to create a chart

Hello, I have recorded the Excel macro 'ChartTestMacro2' below, that creatats a chart from the Sheet "MacroTestSheet". I have been unsucessful in ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2009 by
Eugene

Free browsing

Hello, pls who will help me send me a free browsing soft ware to my phone or how to configure my nokia 2600c for free browsing

olfo81

Excel formula

Hello, i have one excel sheet, the first sheet has master data with various inputs like No,remarks 1,hello 2, hai 3, bye 4, good 5, bad...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2009 by
kaiyasit

Execl - copy forumlas to multiple worksheets

Hello, I am having trouble copying formulas to multiple worksheets. On the sheet name tab, I click "select all sheets" then I type in my formula...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Lookup matching names in multiple columns

Hello, I found this site on a google search. Thanks in advance for any help that could possibly be provided. I'm an IT PM. I currently have spre...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2009 by
jspgolf

Excel percentage averages

Hello, I have two columns of info, 1st column is of purchases and 2nd is of received values. Each Row is of a different site and I calculate the perc...

venkat1926

Macro search and display

Hello, How do i search a spreadsheet to find a date equal to todays date, then copy values in column B and column C and paste in another Worksheet....

venkat1926

Excell average function problem

Hello, i have a row with 7 cell. 4 cells contain numbers, and 3 letter x. how to calculate average for the cell that do not contain letter x. thanks...

venkat1926

Copy partial rows based on value

Hello, I'm hoping someine can help me... I'm new to visual basic and I'm looking for a code to take the data from an excel spreadsheet, sheet 1 a...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Adding data from other worksheets into one

Hello, I am having aproblem loading a bunch of data from other worksheets into one worksheet (sheet1) in Excel. I have been trying to use the code: ...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2009 by
Excelguru

Ms excel: copying condionally formated cells

Hello, I have a conditional format where if a cell in a row has a specific value, it will set the format to highlight the whole row. I would like ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2009 by
Excelguru

Excel calculate hra cca da only

Hello, i have a worksheet with the following column a b c d e f g s....

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
Excelguru

Excel 2003 spreadsheet matching

Hello, I am trying, without much luck, to Match two values on seperate worksheets on excel 2003 so that values on one sheet will be matched and tra...

Excelguru

Matching names in different excel sheets

Hello, I have two excel sheets with names which I would like to match (some have more names than others). Can you give me a formula to do this?

Excelguru

Run excel workbook and macro automatically

Hello, i got a workbook with alot of macros in it. i need to open the workbook automatically every nite at 12 and run a particular macro and then c...

kaiyasit

Use sendkeys in save as macro

Hello, i've written a macro to copy the "temp" sheet of a workbook to a new workbook and then save tht workbook to an existing file. i get the "do ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
smd

Vba code string with more then 912 characters

Hello, I have created a VBA code with a string of character exceeding the number of 912, thus getting the error 1004. The code looks like this: ...

Guy

Excel sum if based on day (with duplicates)

Hello, My question is in regard to Microsoft Excel 2003. I track my finances and one of the issues I've run into is I have a table, in Column A the...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2009 by
Solution

Uninstalling kis 7.0.0.125 breaks browsers

Hello! I have a huge problem I just can't seem to solve! I used to have a trial Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0.0.125 Recently, the trial period ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2009 by
rainywinter

Excel cell value count

I have questions Can Cell determined by delimeter ? I want to count the cell values how many 111 occurs ? pls refer the below example ColumA ...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Convert rows to columns in excel

Closed

Hello, I just need to create a simple macro or VB Script to convert Rows of data into Columns where the break is a blank line between rows.

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Macro for date difference

Hello, I am using A1-Today() to see the difference between the value and today date however i am geeting the value as #NAME? what is t...

venkat1926

Free browsing

Hello, Hello, I'll be very grateful to anyone that'll explicitely inform me on how to connect my nokia e51 to my laptop to browse free. My contacts ...

angs19

Browsing

Hello, please how do i connect my phone with my destop to be browsing

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2009 by
pcsces

Compare data between 2 sheets with unique fie

Hello, I am working in Excel 2008 for Mac. I am working in 2 sheets and in sheet one I have a persons ID number along with first name, last nam...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Compare two blank cells

Hello, I'm trying to produce the spreadsheet that would compare any type of information that look identical. For example you put two databases in ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel formule

Hello, I'am trying to make a template schedule in excel that can show me at what time I have gaps in the schedule and at what times I have over 3 pe...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
glg23

Macro help

Hello, I am trying to build a super household budget for myself and my roommates. Specifically, I would like the spreadsheet to be able to go online ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
moneymaker1

Excel spaces

Hello, I have lot data in excel in some of the cells user has done alt enter instead of enter i have used the following macro which is not workin...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
nick

Excel vba help needed

Hi folks, Recently started working on vba's and am a new user in this forum. I need help with 3 issues I have in a vba and if possible ASAP. 1. Del...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2009 by
rosswduncan

Unable to browse

Hello, i dnt no how to log in with my sony ericsson k610im help me on how to login so i ll be able to browse

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
re_mi

Macro to filter copy and paste to another wor

Hello, I am a novice in macros. I am trying to create a macro that finds a number in one workbook then goes to another workbook, filters the dat...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
Sri

How to change the date format in excel 2007

Hello, how I can chnage the format of 15.02.2003 to 2/15/2003 in excel 2007. Give the exact route.

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
Sri

One range, multiple sheets

Hey guys I'd like to know how i can add 3 different sheets into one range. For example, i have the =sumif(range, How can i fit info from shee...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
venkat1926

How do i browse free on my laptop

Hello, pls how can i browse free on my laptop help plsits urgent

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

Pickup value in excel cell

Hello, someone advise me the excel questions :- would like to pickup highest value from column A to C and and put result in column D e.g. A, ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
mubashir aziz

I have problem in excel_sheet when using i eq

Hello, when i have convereted number of bottles in bottle/case , i haven't get proper result, so pls give me your guidance thanks with regard...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
Trowa

Excel macro to highlight related cells

Hello, I have a worksheet for managing all documentation at our place. I was trying to come up with a macro or a solution wherein I can group the ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
Trowa

I want to brows from my wifi connection

Hello, sir i am using windows vista operating system. I am surfing mainly from wifi connection and i am not getting sites like orkut, etc... because...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
flcconflict

My browser wont use adobe flash player

Hello, i have two browsers : internet explorer 8 and firefox . few days ago , there was no connection at all , but later it fixed itself . but i real...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
closeup22

Linking value from one excel file to another

Hello, I have a small business (small convenience store) and wants to use excel to keep track of my sales and inventory on a daily basis. I made a si...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
strnnger

Change data from sheet1 to sheet2 by formula

Hello, how to change data from sheet1 to sheet2 by formula Eg : Sheet1 A B C 1 5 4 =A1+B1 2 1 5 =A2+B2 ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
Trowa

Rename the sheet to the file name with date

Hello, I need to import text file to excel and rename the sheet to the name of the textfile using macro. I have the code for importing the text fil...

7 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
Diamondust

Macro to copy paste in excel

Dear All I have a excel sheet in the following style Project|Lead|manager ---> Header ABC|XYZ|PQR DEF|LMN|OPQ I would like the macro to ar...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2009 by
Trowa

Internet browsing in pc with my smsung e250

Hello, I am having a problem in browsing internet on pc using my samsung e250 as a modem i don't have the pc suite.From which site i can download it...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2009 by
re_mi
Results 6651 - 6700 out of a total of 7,061