Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 3201 - 3250 of about 9,840
  • Excel /VBA - Copy data from one work book to another Closed

Hello All, Can you please help me to make VB program for an excel file. Basically I want to copy the data from an excel work book which is located...

salim | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 20, 2015
    9 replies
  • Entering current time in specific cells Solved/Closed

Hi, I am using a workbook where I record the time that I give each of my students an exam. I am using a tablet and I would like to be able to touch (o...

friskymarsh | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 20, 2015
    3 replies
  • excel dynamic matching Closed

hiya, i have three sheets: sheet 1 - detail is input manually someone's name and personal details sheet 2 - a sheet that takes some detail f...

Onedevilsst | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • Count the number of days from start date to end date Closed

Hello, I want to count the number of days from start date to end date. ie. 1/2/15 - 1/4/15 is 3 days.

Melvac | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 20, 2015
    2 replies
  • Need help with formula Closed

I am needing some help with a formula...if possible. I have numbers from 1-85 listed in column F. These numbers can appear multiple times. I have a v...

okieboy | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • Finding multiple doc cases that do NOT have a specific document Closed

Thank you for letting me post here. My question: I have several thousand case files, a different one for each of several thousand clients. There...

Tri0de | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 20, 2015
    3 replies
  • calculating the positions of my students Closed

hi i need help in calculating the positions of my students after having calculated their total marks

HAMSO0241 | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • show the duplicate values for each party name Closed

I want to show the duplicate values for each party name. Kindly help

roopeshkpz | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • How to transfer info from one column to another Closed

I have approximately 650 names in Column A. Column B is blank. Column C contains 3400 names. Column D contains information about Column C. All of the ...

pramirez184 | Latest reply: pramirez184 Oct 19, 2015
    0 replies
  • On Cell change event vba Closed

Hello Folks, I m trying to get hold of on cell change event vba code, if the cell value is changed to blank or zero. otherwise i have code which tr...

ar14 | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • Comparing Two Columns With other two columns in excel 2003 Solved/Closed

Dear Sir, I want to compare two columns with other two columns in excel 2003. Columns are as below A B C D a 10 a 10 b 20 b 30 c 30 d 40 ...

Sana | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 19, 2015
    5 replies
  • Excel - shortcut key for print view Solved/Closed

Hello, I am srinu what is d short cut key in ex-cel 2003 for print viewConfiguration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

chitti | Latest reply: shree Oct 19, 2015
    6 replies
  • Replacing an empty cell's contents Closed

I have some empty cells in "J" column which I want to replace with data from another cell which is in "X" column. The formula has to be in "AA" column...

hacksaw | Latest reply: hacksaw Oct 18, 2015
    0 replies
  • Populate Data from 1 Sheet to Multiple Sheet in Master Workbook Closed

Hi, Source workbook is where the data is maintained and from where the macro will be run. Master workbook has 40 sheets and I want the macro to ...

bimmy80 | Latest reply: bimmy80 Oct 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • Please assist with an If formula referencing 2 cells Closed

Good evening, I was hoping if someone could please assist with in creating an if statement to utilise in a training register. I have a dropdown men...

Melwayman | Latest reply: ac3mark Oct 16, 2015
    2 replies
  • create worksheets with names from a list Solved/Closed

Hello, I would be most grateful if you would kindly help me out. I have a long list of projects and need to create an individual worksheet for ea...

Child@heart | Latest reply: ac3mark Oct 16, 2015
    4 replies
  • Finding terms in one word sheet & display on another word sheet Closed

I have two work sheets: Projects sheet that lists clients and the services we provided: A B C D ...

rmilos | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 16, 2015
    1 reply
  • calculate percentage in excel Closed

Hello, My question is how to calculate 495000 kg main item scrap only 8 kg how to calculate in % figure

Dhanraj | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 16, 2015
    1 reply
  • R, moving every other value in a column to a second column Closed

Hello, I have been tasked with manipulating the data ina a vector of 900 values in a form of a column. Every two values signifies a lenght and weig...

ryan | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 16, 2015
    1 reply
  • Integers in multiple rows to single row Closed

Hello all, My data set is like as follows: (All integers) ROW 1: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13...to 26 (26 cells) ROW 2: 27 28 29 30...52 (26...

XsellNewbie | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 16, 2015
    1 reply
  • Copy a set of cells and paste it 430 times Closed

Hello, In excel i need to copy set of cells and paste down 430 times. Any suggestions. Regards, Arunmaran

Arun | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 16, 2015
    1 reply
  • Keep track of hours Closed

Hello, I have a list of people and how many hours they have missed from work. Is there a way to sync this every day with the new data which might ha...

tarmler | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 16, 2015
    1 reply
  • Get Mirrored Column "Structure" in 2 Sheets Closed

So this turned out to be a complete mind-breaker for me. Thanks to the help I previously received on this forum I can already manage (and enjoy!) q...

SidK | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 16, 2015
    1 reply
  • Help Please IF & VLOOKUP Returns Closed

Hi, I'm trying to use the following formula which works however I can have more than one number which is the same e.g( B2 can be in the TOPWE tabl...

nsingers | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 16, 2015
    1 reply
  • Transfer, populate and calculate data between excel sheets. Closed

Hello, I want to be able to input data daily onto the first sheet of my excel file for six different things. I then want to have a separate sh...

D Kos | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 16, 2015
    1 reply
  • incrementing the column at regular intervals Closed

Hello, I need to increase the cell range at regular intervals using macros. My code is: Do While Cells(2, m).Value "" Range("cells(2,...

Arun | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 15, 2015
    1 reply
  • Hide Zero Rows or Zero Columns in a Worksheet Closed

Hello, I would like to know if there is VB code out there that solves for Hiding rows and Columns that show either zeros across the rows or the ...

doe | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 15, 2015
    4 replies
  • Excel - Merge several worksheets into a single one(thanks) Closed

Hello, I use Excel to store information about several users and their cars information and have a different worksheet for each month. How to merge...

jaja599 | Latest reply: Linds Oct 14, 2015
    2 replies
  • How to filter out data to separate sheet? Closed

Hello Guys, Can someone pls help me out with this problem I am having. I have 5 drivers on payroll for a car service company. I have all the a...

eren1905 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Oct 14, 2015
    1 reply
  • file attachment Solved/Closed

Hello, is it possible to attach an excel file in this forum, for a better understanding of a particular posed question? Configuration: Windows ...

j1969c | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Oct 14, 2015
    1 reply
  • check info on two different cells... Solved/Closed

Hello, Ladies, Gentlemen, I am working with the formula below, and it WORKS GREAT =IF(Z17="PAID","",IF(F17"CTF","",IF(TODAY()>B17+15,"PAY NOW","HOLD...

j1969c | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Oct 14, 2015
    3 replies
  • Disable right click on sheet tabs in excel (MAC) using VBA code Closed

Hello, I am looking for a VBA code to disable right click on worksheet tabs in MAC excel. Application.commandbars("Ply").enabled=false is not ...

Maya | Latest reply: Maya Oct 14, 2015
    4 replies
  • How to restrict user from deleting a sheet? Closed

Hello, I want to restrict the user from deleting a sheet using vba code. I dont want to protect the sheet. Is there any option to protect the s...

Maya | Latest reply: Maya Oct 14, 2015
    2 replies
  • Macro auto run on file creation. Closed

Hello, I have an excel file created automatically every day, I want to be able to run a macro against the file when it's opened. I can automat...

markcdl | Latest reply: markcdl Oct 13, 2015
    1 reply
  • Write data if a text is found in that colomn Closed

I want to write some value if A text String in Cell A is present in another colom and if found then I want to write the value of that row in front of ...

kashak79 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 12, 2015
    1 reply
  • compare data from one excel sheet to other Closed

Hello, i should compare data from one excel sheet to other, please help me to solve the issue. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.0.2454.101

venakt | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 12, 2015
    1 reply
  • Random sorting without adds-in Closed

Hello, Is there any way to random sort without using random sorter add-ins? I just want to random or shuffling the row just like the pic. ...

ken.konzu | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 12, 2015
    1 reply
  • conditional formatted cell with specific colours should copy in Closed

Hello, i got live data from web. i had given some condition to each row if the values are higher or lower when comparing with specific cell. i had...

anand | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 11, 2015
    1 reply
  • my enter keys and arrows stop working in Excel. what can I do Closed

Hello, My enter keys and arrows keys stop working in Excel, what can I do to fix this problem/ Thanks for any help. Configuration: Windows / Ch...

Jay Jay | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 11, 2015
    2 replies
  • auto transfer data as i marked Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a spreedsheet where there are names, enrolment No., various subjects(1st Year, 2nd year & 3rd year) of at least 10000 students related...

Deb | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 11, 2015
    1 reply
  • Populating Sheet Based off date criteria in another Closed

Hello, I have a database that I would like to auto populate all of the 2015 events into a 2015 sheet. I need the data in both sheets as the main i...

Wes | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 11, 2015
    2 replies
  • Range Formulas Closed

Dear All In Ms excel column "A" is names of 30 staffs, column"B" is dates, column"C" is amount I paid to them, Now total number of payment is abou...

SRAMAN | Latest reply: SRAMAN Oct 10, 2015
    0 replies
  • Pulling data from different workbooks and collating on another Closed

Hello, I would like to be able to do the following; have a number of work books which are allocated to team members (x4) which they complete with ...

Kas | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Oct 9, 2015
    1 reply
  • Counting action under condition of theyr value, and month when.. Solved/Closed

Hello Guys, I came here for help again :) I need to solve one issue. I've created database, which contain column with Dates(column E),and column w...

Branok | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Oct 9, 2015
    4 replies
  • Editing a date+time field converts date to text Closed

Hello, I have formatted a (Excel 2010 spreadsheet) column as "ddd\ dd-mmm-yy\ \ hh-mm\ \h\r\s" which shows the existing data as "Sun 04-Oct-15 ...

koorway | Latest reply: koorway Oct 9, 2015
    1 reply
  • Comparing Spreadsheets Closed

I have been given a task in Excel and i am not good at it. I have two different spreadsheets with first and last names in them. I need to compare sp...

melbaboone | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Oct 8, 2015
    1 reply
  • @if formula Solved/Closed

Hello, how do i formulate the following:- if cell B12 contains the word Meals, then I want to use the formula F12/2 else take 100% in F12 Conf...

junebug65 | Latest reply: BrianGreen Oct 8, 2015
    5 replies
  • Change text value in one cell based on text value in another cel Closed

Hello, I was wondering how can I change text value in one cell based on text value in another cell by using the conditional formatting? For exa...

Riggs2015 | Latest reply: Riggs2015 Oct 8, 2015
    0 replies
  • i want to plus data from two excel sheeets to the third sheet Closed

Hello, hi Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 38.0

richie | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 8, 2015
    1 reply
  • Cell formating Closed

Hello, I have excel sheet that contains 1000 rows of customer and i need to change color in one cell based on anther cel in same row ,this i solv...

iliyatz | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Oct 8, 2015
    1 reply